4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
I'd argue that the hardest part is figuring out what weapons are worth making. Your inventory and storage isn't bottomless, so you have to figure out what's even worth it's own literal weight.
Kinda, but many powerful weapons are only available after beating the first boss, which means you don't really need to mind it too much.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Oh nah I didn't mean that, I meant the initial initial part, as in when you wake up at the very start of the game, where the tutorials given. Like how to move diagonally, forge weapons.

After around 6 hours of trying to beat it though, Or see a way, the only thing I got, was an endpoint where the unmoving enemy regenerates, like 3 crystals. You get 3 pure souls
idk what you talk about so could you make a screenshot about that? And about pure white souls, even now idk what use it has.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
and yes, I know this question may go unanswered just like many times before, but do anyone know how to get memories of confusion 1 ?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
What was your guys' strategy to beating the 4th boss? It spawned so many horseback knights and it has so many damn phases/ runs away too much that I burned through all of my soul drops and all of my damn weapons half way through. And the fact you have to run through 8 floors without rest to fight it made me give up.

Arythazin

Jul 1, 2019
Is it still possible to convert .42d version saves to current version by saving in progressive versions? Or is it probably faster to just start over? I cleared all content available in .42d and had ~127k spare souls at the time.

Oh well started anew and they certainly added quite a few new things. For person above, I'd say using those stones that dig in a straight line really helped. Just go thru the tunnel formed (but not too fast) and then fight boss at the end where it stops running away so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: GranTurboAutismo

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
wish they add bf mechanic just like the previous title
A big +1 to this. I loved their previous game. I hope they will circle back and make a remaster or sequel to it.
I agree that Cursed Blacksmith is way less sexy than Cumpet, but I don't like you guy's thought process.

Game isn't very sexy -> Add Battlefuck XD

There are ways to increase eroticism in games that don't require battlefuck.
That being said though, I prefer femdom, and Battlefuck is innately switch so I can see how Ason probably struggled on whether or not to include it. If they go for more interactive sex in the future though there are ways to do it, that don't compromise on their sexual interest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Oct 2, 2018
I agree that Cursed Blacksmith is way less sexy than Cumpet, but I don't like you guy's thought process.

Game isn't very sexy -> Add Battlefuck XD

There are ways to increase eroticism in games that don't require battlefuck.
That being said though, I prefer femdom, and Battlefuck is innately switch so I can see how Ason probably struggled on whether or not to include it. If they go for more interactive sex in the future though there are ways to do it, that don't compromise on their sexual interest.
of course that's just a tip of the iceberg, BF are just my favorite genre of a game and i'm not really saying bf should be added in all games. take for example labyrinth of estras had similar escape mechanic to this game and i find it erotic and satisfying because the monster design are cute and has variable animation, free cam, even x-ray. Labyrinth of Estras itself doesn't have BF and also a 3d game. Cursed Blacksmith could've added minigames that has a new mechanic that involves interactive sexual scene. though i never found a minigame on a femdom games with Male Protagonist

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
take for example labyrinth of estras had similar escape mechanic to this game and i find it erotic and satisfying because the monster design are cute and has variable animation, free cam, even x-ray. Labyrinth of Estras itself doesn't have BF and also a 3d game. Cursed Blacksmith could've added minigames that has a new mechanic that involves interactive sexual scene.
You get it. The interactivity is the most important part.
Cursed Blacksmith's mashing minigame sadly makes sense for the game though. Adventuring through the dungeon would become too slow with a more engaging sex minigame. You don't experience knock-down state enough for that to happen anyway.

though i never found a minigame on a femdom games with Male Protagonist
Every Circle Teckua game?
Are there maledom games that do that?

fdjghjk

May 5, 2020
The game kept crashing on some main map transitions.
Downloading the last stable version of Electron "v22" from GitHub fixed it for me. (It's the game engine)
For windows, the file name is: "electron-v22.0.0-win32-x64.zip"
(Verify OS compatibility first. v22 works for Win10 /Win11. )

Couldn't cheat engine the game, so I search for something else and found a way to edit the source code.
(Besides using save editor for infinite Souls.)
I made a "readme" of the steps, but regardless, here they are:

1- Open cmd.exe and install Asar:
CMD: npm install -g asar js-beautify

2- Navigate to the "resources" folder:
CMD: cd x:\whatereverfolderpath\resources

3- Extract "app.asar" into a folder name "app" (takes a couple of minutes):
CMD: asar extract app.asar app

4- Rename "app.asar" to conserve it as backup (either with CMD or Explorer):
(This is necessary so the game reads from the "app" folder instead of "app.asar")
CMD: mv app.asar app.asar.bak

5-Open the following files from "resources\app\src\js\plugins":
AS_GameMap.js
AS_GamePlayer.js
AS_StruggleCode.js

6- Search for those terms (Ctrl+F or Ctrl+H) and replace the "+" with "-":
battler.erosion +=
battler.erosion++

7- Now Erosion decreases over time instead of increasing.
Only using the cursed sword gives erosion, so you still can't abuse it, but that's fine.
The game becomes casual now with this.

Last edited:

ForeskinFryer9000

Aug 4, 2022
Got an item named "undefined". No desc. Forged it. Got no name weapon. Got a cool skill. Also has no name. Might try. Also gets errors every 2-3 seconds. I'll update what happens when I use it on enemies. brb. Please tell what this is.

Edit: The skill's name is purple star meteorite. Saw it when I did the skill.
Edit 2: I left the church and got stuck in loading screen. Thank god there's autosave.
Edit 3: Forged it again. Tried it. Weak as heck. Weaker than knife. 0/10 wouldn't recommend.
Edit 4: I'm keeping it on chest as keepsake.
Edit 5: Grammar edit

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes