4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Guys, is there some limit to permament upgrade souls drop?
Well, the growth they give is too miniscule to even consider it, especially since they drop quite rarely, but is there some hard cap? Like, "if you have 20 permament upgrade souls and boss 1 is not beaten yet, then no more permament upgrade souls drop", or something along those lines. What are their drop rate anyway?
Oh, and when Forging Forecast unlocks?

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Guys, is there some limit to permament upgrade souls drop?
Well, the growth they give is too miniscule to even consider it, especially since they drop quite rarely, but is there some hard cap? Like, "if you have 20 permament upgrade souls and boss 1 is not beaten yet, then no more permament upgrade souls drop", or something along those lines. What are their drop rate anyway?
Oh, and when Forging Forecast unlocks?
Soul drops aren't a permanent upgrade. They're a one time use erosion decrease. They also exist throughout the game. You get soul drops when you reach checkpoints and sometimes when you get defeated and respawn in the church.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Soul drops aren't a permanent upgrade. They're a one time use erosion decrease. They also exist throughout the game. You get soul drops when you reach checkpoints and sometimes when you get defeated and respawn in the church.
Dude, not soul drops, I wrote if there some limit to permament upgrade souls drop, meaning the permament upgrade souls that was dropping from defeated enemy. The question was, if there was a limit to the amount you can have, and upon reaching it enemy no longer drop those.
These things
1673621077025.png

Last edited:

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
He's talking about things like "The Healthy Soul" or "The Indomitable Soul" that sometimes drop when you kill things in the dungeon and permanently improve HP, SP, Weight Limit, or Max Erosion. As for if they have a cap on how many you can get I'm not sure but they do seem to drop less frequently as you get more of them

Reactions: Vizer007

Vicloco

Sep 11, 2018
Anyone got a changelog for the new update?
You can see that on the game's patreon page,the changelog of 0.65d is open to everyone. The only problem is that there is the info on english and japanese or chinese,but its the same thing said on english.

Last edited:
Reactions: chillybop

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
KAY, im back bois
and i'm now at the end of 0.65d
nothing new? i suppose there is (according to change logs)

Tested the Memorial Arena this time, u can see H-scene
does it save?
SIKES it doesnt count, so goodluck on finding that one scene u missed
the two new monster girl scene is nice, but then again, goodluck finding them!

Updates: still figuring out how toopen all scene without having to run my ass for another 15 hours

Notes: old save still work, which cut down my times to actually run around on this updates! (they did say this on their sites)

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
so i read on the devs patreon the steam demo has steam deck support, has anyone got the non steam (this version) working on the steam deck/steam OS 3?

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
anyone know how to turn the sfw steam version to nsfw?I have the demo and yes it works with the steam deck and steam os 3 also

Fernisulfr

May 31, 2018
Another question: At the third stage, the desert with the fog, orcs and soldiers; when you first enter it, you spawn in a safe zone with 2 ways to go- the right which leads to the dungeon, or down which leads into some darkness but there is some kind of red barrier which stops you from going through it.

Whats up with that barrier? Is it some kind of shortcut? Or do I really have to fight through like 13-15 floors to get to the third boss? (not counting the miniboss that can fuck you).

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Another question: At the third stage, the desert with the fog, orcs and soldiers; when you first enter it, you spawn in a safe zone with 2 ways to go- the right which leads to the dungeon, or down which leads into some darkness but there is some kind of red barrier which stops you from going through it.

Whats up with that barrier? Is it some kind of shortcut? Or do I really have to fight through like 13-15 floors to get to the third boss? (not counting the miniboss that can fuck you).
No clue.
My guess is down is to safety, and right is into battle.
Regarding floors, you only have to go through 3 or 4 before the green teleportation circle appears that lets you travel through the battlefield.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes