4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Fernisulfr

May 31, 2018
No clue.
My guess is down is to safety, and right is into battle.
Regarding floors, you only have to go through 3 or 4 before the green teleportation circle appears that lets you travel through the battlefield.

Thats the thing, theres 3 or 4 floors to hopefully find the circle (sometimes it takes longer) then I have to travel through the whole battlefield or get lucky with Teleport Potions to get to the next portal, which for some reasons sometimes brings me to another normal dungeon level instead of the miniboss arena, then I have to travel through a whole new dungeon with around 5-7 floors to end up in 2 more huge battlefield areas, and only then do I finally reach the boss portal. Is there no quicker way to do this?

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Thats the thing, theres 3 or 4 floors to hopefully find the circle (sometimes it takes longer) then I have to travel through the whole battlefield or get lucky with Teleport Potions to get to the next portal, which for some reasons sometimes brings me to another normal dungeon level instead of the miniboss arena, then I have to travel through a whole new dungeon with around 5-7 floors to end up in 2 more huge battlefield areas, and only then do I finally reach the boss portal. Is there no quicker way to do this?
Don't enter the battlefield. Keep taking black portals. The battlefields are great because of their secrets but they're not mandatory. If you don't want to explore them then don't.

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
hi guys this game quite good, it is strategic game play..
I wonder if there are any tips

1. What kind of weapon should i focus building/leveling skill level??? I currently build Fire Maiden, but the durability is too low, if i enchance with fire stone it will got huge Flame Damage, but low durability

2. Are there any Crafting Mass guide?? like how many mass to make Claymore, or Rapier, etc It says Mass affect the weapon results, but it seems RNG

3. If i enchance skills item to my Accesories, if it got break, would i got the Scrap??? How can i got more accesories, can we craft it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jan 8, 2019
hi guys this game quite good, it is strategic game play..
I wonder if there are any tips

1. What kind of weapon should i focus building/leveling skill level??? I currently build Fire Maiden, but the durability is too low, if i enchance with fire stone it will got huge Flame Damage, but low durability

2. Are there any Crafting Mass guide?? like how many mass to make Claymore, or Rapier, etc It says Mass affect the weapon results, but it seems RNG

3. If i enchance skills item to my Accesories, if it got break, would i got the Scrap??? How can i got more accesories, can we craft it?
1. it depends on what you want, first boss you need leap attack, you can use the cursed sword to clear the minions + crystal
2 boss you can use the aqua claymore + a lot of aqua damage increase + lvl up the skill to clear the minions easy, after that use another weapon with haste and if possible leap attack to not waste turns to get close to him. explosives to down the legs.
3 boss im playing again the game after a long time and I didn't get to him, but if i recall well is pure rng shit, the only thing i recall is that he is gonna enter the 2 face of the combat if he gets to the end of the road, something im gonna try is to ignore him and the minions and go to the end. But yeah no plan beside that, the minions hit you hard and the boss just keep running from you and his teleport thing makes the fight more frustrating.
As for normal enemies, everything works. You can use the 1 tile hallways to fight only one enemy at the same time. Again leap attack work well for long distance enemies. Dont try to make 1 weapon for everything is gonna break soon or later have 1 or 2 with damage enough to kill enemies in 1 or 2 blows.

2. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shim...sed-blacksmith-v0-64b-ason.41290/post-7821092 still is RNG

3. no, you can find accesories random.

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
1. it depends on what you want, first boss you need leap attack, you can use the cursed sword to clear the minions + crystal
2 boss you can use the aqua claymore + a lot of aqua damage increase + lvl up the skill to clear the minions easy, after that use another weapon with haste and if possible leap attack to not waste turns to get close to him. explosives to down the legs.
3 boss im playing again the game after a long time and I didn't get to him, but if i recall well is pure rng shit, the only thing i recall is that he is gonna enter the 2 face of the combat if he gets to the end of the road, something im gonna try is to ignore him and the minions and go to the end. But yeah no plan beside that, the minions hit you hard and the boss just keep running from you and his teleport thing makes the fight more frustrating.
As for normal enemies, everything works. You can use the 1 tile hallways to fight only one enemy at the same time. Again leap attack work well for long distance enemies. Dont try to make 1 weapon for everything is gonna break soon or later have 1 or 2 with damage enough to kill enemies in 1 or 2 blows.

2. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shim...sed-blacksmith-v0-64b-ason.41290/post-7821092 still is RNG

3. no, you can find accesories random.
Thank you,
After i got pass Boss 2, there are weapon prediction, make it easier to build
But, i assume there arent wiki page for Cursed blacksmith?
Like the weapon wiki and ability explanation.
--------------
This game feels like so much grinding, I will try a bit more

Jan 8, 2019
Thank you,
After i got pass Boss 2, there are weapon prediction, make it easier to build
But, i assume there arent wiki page for Cursed blacksmith?
Like the weapon wiki and ability explanation.
--------------
This game feels like so much grinding, I will try a bit more
i dont think there are wiki but someone post all abilities here the same as the weapon with a resumen in every one, search for it

Dec 7, 2022
how do I transfer saves from older version to new?
Open the game folder and find the save folder find the save you want to keep and drag it into the new games save folder.
If you don't see it launch the game an check if it's there. Also drag the global. rpg save from old save folder into new save folder.

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
Game Developer need to make wikipedia page
or at least In-Game Weapon detailed that we already crafted

So we can check the minimun requirement mass, tenacity, magic
And what kinda skill the Weapon have

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Does anyone know what the new "cursedness" value means and what does it do? It increases as you break your weapons

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Does anyone know what the new "cursedness" value means and what does it do? It increases as you break your weapons
It's how powerful your cursed sword skills are. Breaking more powerful weapons increases the value. Can anyone give any insight on what "powerful" means in this context? Mine has been stuck at 230 since it came out, maybe 230 is the cap. What's yours?

Game Developer need to make wikipedia page
or at least In-Game Weapon detailed that we already crafted
So we can check the minimun requirement mass, tenacity, magic
And what kinda skill the Weapon have
There is a journal in the latest version that has all of that information. It causes crashes for me though.

I restarted from the beginning again and blitzed everything without stopping up to the 3rd boss but I keep going there without enough sustain, so I need to overprepare for my next attempt. It feels like passive curse rate was increased and erosion "traps" were decreased but maybe it's not, it just seems like its hard to even reach the boss now without being fairly eroded.

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
It's how powerful your cursed sword skills are. Breaking more powerful weapons increases the value. Can anyone give any insight on what "powerful" means in this context? Mine has been stuck at 230 since it came out, maybe 230 is the cap. What's yours?

There is a journal in the latest version that has all of that information. It causes crashes for me though.

I restarted from the beginning again and blitzed everything without stopping up to the 3rd boss but I keep going there without enough sustain, so I need to overprepare for my next attempt. It feels like passive curse rate was increased and erosion "traps" were decreased but maybe it's not, it just seems like its hard to even reach the boss now without being fairly eroded.
My maximum cursedness is 232 in my most recent save, but in the older ones it says I have 280 even though the value wasn't implemented yet at the time

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
wait, there's a value for cursedness? how to check it?
Check the Inventory screen.

I finished until end of content again, still at 230 Cursedness. I wish the final 4 girls would unlock in the H-Scenes Gallery and not just Memory Arena.
Do upgrade Souls keep dropping? Seemed like when I hit about 20 of each Soul I can only get more from static map drops. Anyone getting non-static drops after 20?

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
Check the Inventory screen.

I finished until end of content again, still at 230 Cursedness. I wish the final 4 girls would unlock in the H-Scenes Gallery and not just Memory Arena.
Do upgrade Souls keep dropping? Seemed like when I hit about 20 of each Soul I can only get more from static map drops. Anyone getting non-static drops after 20?
Can you give me a screenshot of it's location? for some reason, I couldn't find it anywhere in the inventory. Or is it a stat that only shows in dungeon?
Also, I haven't played it after beating the 3rd boss in version 0.62, only returned recently. Could it be the reason?
And I'm sure i've updated it to version 0.64b too

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
And I'm sure i've updated it to version 0.64b too
I'm playing on version 0.65d, link on page 64 and 65.
It'll be at the bottom of your stats, mid-right, below attack & resistances, on the inventory screen.
Let me know if someone figures out what kind of weapons raise Cursedness, if it's something like tenacity+magic*2 that might explain why I'm stuck at 230 since most of my weapons don't have over 115 combined yet the way I train my weapons. If it's just big ass high mass weapons I can probably surpass 230 that way.

Reactions: winterwisp

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
I'm playing on version 0.65d, link on page 64 and 65.
It'll be at the bottom of your stats, mid-right, below attack & resistances, on the inventory screen.
Let me know if someone figures out what kind of weapons raise Cursedness, if it's something like tenacity+magic*2 that might explain why I'm stuck at 230 since most of my weapons don't have over 115 combined yet the way I train my weapons. If it's just big ass high mass weapons I can probably surpass 230 that way.
okay thanks, I saw it. I got about 280. It seems the max amount is 280 since if your formula is correct I should get about 290.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
How do you get Safe room girls h-scenes and do materials like cursed armor's sword tip obtainable anywhere else?

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes