4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
hey came back with a report I can run it via wine with the sex scenes displaying here are the steps (tested on steamOS3/Holo iso (PC)
1) install wine-staging and winetricks
(Sudo pacman -S wine-staging winetricks)
2) setup your wine environment (default is fine)
(winecfg)
(select no for installing wine mono and set the windows version to 10)
3) install dxvk,corefonts,ole32(ole32 may not be needed)
(winetricks -q dxvk corefonts ole32)
4) important!!!! move the Game folder to somewhere within the wine env (sex scenes won't show if you run it on your desktop for example)
example path ~/deck/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/<Game Folder>
Test by double clicking Game.exe
(Optional but recommended) create a symlink (Shortcut) to Game.exe on the desktop on KDE plasma (default desktop for steamos 3) drag the Game.exe to the desktop a popup menu will appear click "Link here"
-or-

ln -s /home/deck/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/(insert game folder's name here)/Game.exe /home/deck/Desktop (do not use ~/ it will corrupt your shortcut use the full path on both locations like in my example) (for some reason creating a link won't work so i recommend you to create a link to your drive_c or Program Files folder instead

Last edited:

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
How do you give Skewer the Lizard tail? Simply chatting her while you have it in your inventory does nothing, dropping it near her does nothing either.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Noticed the changelog wasn't posted, so here you go:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They didn't update the game for a while cause of real life issues, like one of the creators being hit by a car. Thankfully they're fine now and it wasn't TOO serious, but it delayed everything. They stated the next update is almost done, and right now they're working on trying to get the translations up to par as well.

Blackh20

Feb 20, 2018
the fact the changelog adds in keybinding but doesnt allow remapping of movement keys disapoints me, WSAD Q E R F Z X C are all you need to run this game

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
i'm stuck in tutorial, need help. there is a place where there is a purple ball that says it is resistant, but i killed him

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Then something's off. I remember downloading the 0.65d from here in the main post... Hell, folder says it was created in January
View attachment 2554582
That's when the last update was. They just didn't report it so the thread didn't get updated. The creator hasn't been able to update due to real life issues.

EDIT: If you read the changelog I posted a bit above you'll see the latest update was at January 4th. Had to recheck everything really fast, but it's all legit and it's correct.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes