4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Red Marc

May 1, 2022
I'm playing the game all over again because I lost the saves, I wonder if the side quests the girls give you have a time limit or if after you progress through the game they can't and be more done?

72 man

Jul 29, 2020
anyone know how to make the cursed sword get rid of erosion instead of giving it in a save editor?

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
I know this defeat the purpose of a roguelike but can someone make a mod/cheat that makes sure you keep all souls on death? I never like that mechanic in any game especially one with very hard progression

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
yea the bell do wonders, really wish we could buy it at the shop. anyways, Im still confuse on whats the best item to forge with that gives high enchance slot, got any tips?
If you want tons of enhance slot, make an item with more tenacity. In early game who will get shitty materials with poor tenacity, but later you will get really good materials.

Reactions: YuKandayo32

Midokuni

Sep 16, 2020
I still haven't had this question resolved btw. Can someone in this thread please explain how the Lizard tail thing works?
I went and asked the devs. I don't know about you but mine was because the "quest" will stop once you rescue Shanoa. So the Lizardfolk Tail can only drop *and* be submitted before defeating the 3rd boss.
They did mention that they are considering adding a way around it since it feels unfair.

Reactions: PitayaPear

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Hi!
How do I fix saves in the rar files ? They will not let me overwrite the save.
Thank you if you can tell me how to fix it
Not quite sure what you mean. If you are running the game from inside the .rar file download Winrar or 7zip and extract the game to play it properly. Same with any saves people upload in a zip file

noobscammer101

Dec 20, 2021
Not quite sure what you mean. If you are running the game from inside the .rar file download Winrar or 7zip and extract the game to play it properly. Same with any saves people upload in a zip file
Thank you for the reply, will try to do so!

And what I mean is, when I try to save and exit the game. The saved files won't overwrite the old ones, which is kinda weird. Just asked around to see if it was a common problem.

Edit: It worked, Thank you very much lovely person!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Eterai

Feb 26, 2020
So has anyone found out what the limit for Stat Souls is? I was reading over a few pages, but it wasn't answered. I'm stuck at 38 (11, 10, 7, 10) on the second boss. I've gone to just before the boss another 3 times and many more just halfway to the weapon breaking machine and not one drop. I've also spent time clearing each floor since I'm trying to grind max level skills, so I've killed A LOT of enemies.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes