4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
man, in your save mc blocks all attaks, how i can change it?
The only way is to go to the site "saveeditor.com" and lower the block rate of all three methods. One is the actors and two are accessories. You have to use the file unpack option and scroll down to about 1/3 to halfway down although I might be mistaken as I gave never done so on any save I ever modified.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I Couldnt edit much with save editor sooo I instead hack the save.
I hack the default game given me neckle
once ya load in you gotto re equip it
it came with alll 999 stats
including Chinese text stats I hacking..didnt know it is Chinese game but anyway
hidden value that not showing in game are
( / = Not included because I dont know what it is or it might break da game BUT i welcome if ya want it all)
Passive Teleport - /
Revive - /
More Drops of items/soul
Magic Arrorw + - /
Jump Skill + - /
Move Skill + - /
Knock Skill + - /
Not Cost Duration Rate - / (think again. this might about the weapon...but you probably can one punch everything anyway I hope)
Haste State Duration - /
Danger Sense Rate +
Passive Knockback
Passive Dig - / (I think ya probably too broken with this....)
Absorb - /
(All) Max Health/SP/Attack/Defend/Crit Rate
Total Enhance it can take
(All) Recovery Rate * Semi hacked. I miss couple of line but I dont care. It worked
Max Weight YEAAAAH BABIES
Each Turn increase Max HP/SP??? - /
Throw Distance + - / Satima not throwing the punch HE PUNCH!!

Have fun! if game update and save gotto get wipe then let me know I will hack again
also I not far into da game yet but I tired of playing too manys game soo I hack
I dont know if there anything more after ring da bell. I die 2 times including starter tutoial world soo I dont know wat next after ring da bell part but I imaging it probably next floor

Extra:
I just found out that neckle can BREAK i thought it couldnt soo I edit some extra skills in. Including now up it dur to 999 soo ya dont have to worry bout everything..I hope it work. The save is from autosave soo it list at save 90 and also I process in game abit SPOILER
you can now destroy wall. it cost some dur

Last edited:

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
I plan to send the update in, but I’m gonna wait for a couple days. They’re doing bug fixes right now and there’s a new one like every 2-3 hours. They’re already on .82c after releasing it this morning to put it in perspective xD

EDIT: adding a change log to show the bug fixes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT 2: they’re still updating it, since they just did another bug fix. They made a more robust bug fix change log that I’ll post now. Ngl seeing it makes me glad that I just decided to wait. Sorry for the impatient people, but just check this bug fix for the reason I wait a lot xD

Final EDIT: Sent in the update. Figured it should be posted on Saturday, that way everyone has something to look forward to for the weekend xD Have fun everyone! I hope i did everything right lol.

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Shimmering v0.82d Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.5 GB/511 MB :

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
does anyone have a save with all of the events and monster girls up to .65,literally none of the saves here seem to have it
You aren't missing out on much to be honest...the scenes all play the same up/down live2d movement if I remember right.
The best part is the gameplay, not the fully voice acted scenes, unfortunately.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheShimmeringHorizonAndCursedBlacksmith-0.82d
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Oh this game is really good. I think I will try it again.
The only problem... is that it is an H-game xD Without that, I could play it non stop, even if my wife is here.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
first time for me playing this for real with the goal of unlocking the new ladies, but i appear to be too stupid to find them. using someone elses file from a couple months ago i made my way through the most advanced area i coud find (the battleground between human knights and demons) and ended up fighting this big scary arm boss thingy, surrounded by teleporters that summon lots of hostiles. i beat the arm (or at least forced it away) and destroyed the teleporters, but new enemies keep spawning (as well as tons of potions) and i have no clue how to proceed. the stairs are blocked by a barrier or something and i'm not sure if i'm blind or if things are bugged. any help please?

Reactions: Mike17723 and Filos
4.30 star(s) 30 Votes