4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Gooner_Ralz_BUP

Aug 11, 2021
Does anyone have tips for defeating the second boss? im having loads of trouble trying to get him and dont want to grind to get a shit ton of soul drops

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Does anyone have tips for defeating the second boss? im having loads of trouble trying to get him and dont want to grind to get a shit ton of soul drops
We're talking about the four legged mech, right?
  • Make sure your weapons are up to snuff. Have at least 4 weapons capable of one-shotting most mob enemies prepared.
  • Try to destroy spawned enemies as soon as possible. Prioritize enemies that can stop you from moving.
  • Try to stay at the edge of the map as much as you can as to avoid being squashed.
  • If you haven't already, aim for the boss's legs. The bulk of your damage will be from hitting it when it falls.
  • Boss's attacks are delayed. Figure out how and when to walk out of range.
  • Prepare skills that can help you escape in an emergency.
  • If you can, try to farm some levels on the way to the fight. The extra stats should somewhat help.

winterwisp

Feb 13, 2022
yeah urr... no way. it's near impossible to win without bringing a lot of soul drops. You'll need at least four of them to actually have a chance to go against it fairly.
other than that, it should be quite easy. Use maid's uchigatana to move around, vampire's kiss to snipe mobs and the boss's legs and bombs to attack the boss's body.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
yeah urr... no way. it's near impossible to win without bringing a lot of soul drops. You'll need at least four of them to actually have a chance to go against it fairly.
other than that, it should be quite easy. Use maid's uchigatana to move around, vampire's kiss to snipe mobs and the boss's legs and bombs to attack the boss's body.
Nah, you can definitely do it without soul drops. The only mob I would be wary of is the snake girl, since she can paralyze you. I don't recommend relying on weapon skills too much, as to preserve durability. The mobs aren't too big of a threat if they can be one or two-shot. Just kill them as they come. The boss attacks very slowly.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
1) we dont have the 6 last ?

1665344206636.png

2) same for here and the first gril have 3 scene and the 3 other girl only 1 scene each ?
i remember, in old update , for the cat girl i must give her meat but i have never found one for this version 0.64

1665344263992.png

3) for now, we dont know what this is ( have 6 ) ?

1665344680797.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LukeSky001

Apr 7, 2018
We're talking about the four legged mech, right?
  • Make sure your weapons are up to snuff. Have at least 4 weapons capable of one-shotting most mob enemies prepared.
  • Try to destroy spawned enemies as soon as possible. Prioritize enemies that can stop you from moving.
  • Try to stay at the edge of the map as much as you can as to avoid being squashed.
  • If you haven't already, aim for the boss's legs. The bulk of your damage will be from hitting it when it falls.
  • Boss's attacks are delayed. Figure out how and when to walk out of range.
  • Prepare skills that can help you escape in an emergency.
  • If you can, try to farm some levels on the way to the fight. The extra stats should somewhat help.
It's also important to note that the robot is actually very VERY weak to explosives.

One is enough to disable a leg. Take as many explosives as you can.

Hell, later on, if the fight lasts enough, the game will start spawning them all around you as a hint even. Found this out in my second fight, began throwing them at legs and with all of my hp almost gone, my corruption at 97%, no soul drops, I clutch it with the last explosive I had.

Reactions: sakuzuda

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's also important to note that the robot is actually very VERY weak to explosives.

One is enough to disable a leg. Take as many explosives as you can.

Hell, later on, if the fight lasts enough, the game will start spawning them all around you as a hint even. Found this out in my second fight, began throwing them at legs and with all of my hp almost gone, my corruption at 97%, no soul drops, I clutch it with the last explosive I had.
Oh, I somehow managed to beat it into submission without taking much damage. I wasn't joking when I said 1-shot. With like 3 claymores or whatever, I was basically a walking blender. Had a singe Vampire's Kiss for snake killing.

NekoPanzer

Jan 26, 2021
actually though, there are an item called "Recall bell" which can teleport you back to home with a 30% lost in "Souls"
a useful item whichu want to save it on the worst scenario

chrisrlink

Oct 24, 2017
ok has anyone got this working on wine? I tried installing dxvk (Latest via winetricks) and the game folder in my prefix but still black screen at best (on arch linux)i also tried for myself porting the game via maker MV (since the app.asar HAS the project file) still failed after linux deployment

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Started a fresh new game to enjoy the new changes, I don't know why it is with this version but I'm encountering bugs I never ever encountered before.

BUG(twice): Lost one weapon scrap in the tutorial when I used its ability and it broke. Lost a second weapon scrap after I put it in the grinder and then picked it up - it's not in my inventory. Sucks, I was building the base skill on that scrap up, so losing it means starting from scratch.

Another bug(twice), I picked up the blindness state, then broke out of it, hit a crate and then the game screen froze but the game was still playing. Didn't know what keys I had to press while blind to emergency save so had to restart from previous save. Got the same bug again at the church while browsing the chest, the game screen just stopped updating. Also not a bug, but if an enemy dies of poison, you don't get any XP. You probably should if they died of your poison anyway, no xp from monster girls is a pretty big loss. Only getting these bugs on the new save, I had old saves that are working fine.

Edit on: Just to say the game itself is really great, 10/10

Last edited:

jkh115

Jun 11, 2021
Great Game, good voice acting, hard as fuck and can make you hard
10/10
A footnote to come here for updates

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
Vanilla based?
The opposite of Vanilla is Hardcore.

You can be both maledom and vanilla, so just say what you mean.

Ason's made a game before. No maledom art composition in that game. If you follow Ason's Patreon, they make the same desires known for cursed blacksmith.

It's good you at least admitted to what you want instead of hiding behind hints and euphemisms though.
I'm a patron so I can tell you for sure there is an extremely low likelihood of this game having maledom.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes