4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

Med1um

Jun 18, 2021
I get a strange error. I can't press the z button continuously.
I have to press another button or click on the game to be able to press the z button again. Can anyone who has this error help me fix it?
it's annoying when i use game's functions like forge or even attack monters.

Edit: actually, i get this error with all alphabet buttons used on the game except the arrow button
We don't have enough information, atleast describe error more thoroughly, or better to just make the screenshot of the "error". Or did you not get the "error", but just certain buttons stop responding?
Are you sure that it's not just a windows function like "sticky keys"?

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
In the stun section I'm pretty sure the Succubus Queen does not have any stun resistance. In my endless run I faced many of them and while I was using a >100% stun chance ability I would always get to stun her. I can be certain she has no resistance to it because when enemies got really tanky I had to stun her more than 5 times before being able to defeat one.
Besides that, the graph you've made is truly outstanding! Great job making it, knowing the exact multipliers to the enemies' strengths and weaknesses is very helpful!
Yes, 150% to stun vulnerability means she's 50% more prone to be stunned. Added an example to my post.

I haven't checked if they modified the resist code, but that would mean hitting a Succubus Queen with a 50% stun skill, inflicts stun 75% of the time. However a Sage can resist a Silence potion with only 50% vulnerability (the reason why I made this table, actually)
Maybe I should've added an extra step to convert these values to resistances instead :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Yes, 150% to stun vulnerability means she's 50% more prone to be stunned. Added an example to my post.

I haven't checked if they modified the resist code, but that would mean hitting a Succubus Queen with a 50% stun skill, inflicts stun 75% of the time. However a Sage can resist a Silence potion with only 50% vulnerability (the reason why I made this table, actually)
Maybe I should've added an extra step to convert these values to resistances instead :unsure:
Oh sorry, I'm dumb since I mistook the vulnerability of the debuff with the resistance of it :HideThePain:
I should've read the message you wrote under the list

Tacoabuser

Mar 12, 2021
can someone help me really quick, new to the game here, don't find the save option, only the emergency one.

Edit:
NVM, after 3 hours of playing found a book on the church that allows you to save, fk I'm blind, do you guys got any tips for the gameplay/bosses really quick?
btw wtf?
1701834852778.png

Last edited:

wawaa

Jun 7, 2022
do you guys got any tips for the gameplay/bosses really quick?
btw wtf?
- Try upgrade your hit and run skill atleast lvl 5 from 3x lvl 1 hit and run skill scraps = lvl 3 hit & run then enhance with other hit & run skill, if its only allow to lvl 4 then break the weapon and reforge it with the same skill.

- get 4 bombs.

When in boss fight it's a waste to attack the boss as it will heal from killing it's spawns, throw all your bombs to the portal and bait the boss to kill it as well then have fun with 1 on 1 fight.

Jul 23, 2023
Are there cheats or easy mode or some guide walkthrough? I'm getting fucked in the first labyrinth level, I managed to reach the boss but still got fucked up, any hints?

A stupid rat killed me, like wtf

upd. I've heard there's ingame RPG Trainer, the one was implemented in "Cursed Armor", afaik. Do you know any simple cheats like that, without brainfuck / messing with CheatEngine data?

Last edited:
Reactions: boboverlord
May 25, 2017
Are there cheats or easy mode or some guide walkthrough? I'm getting fucked in the first labyrinth level, I managed to reach the boss but still got fucked up, any hints?

A stupid rat killed me, like wtf

upd. I've heard there's ingame RPG Trainer, the one was implemented in "Cursed Armor", afaik. Do you know any simple cheats like that, without brainfuck / messing with CheatEngine data?
Use Mtool and launch your game through it. There's tons of ways you can manipulate data in it.

tonynghia2

Dec 11, 2023
hey this link is fking useful :
I upload the save file and change the number of the soul, I was even able to increase durability of my favor sword to 999, set the erosion value to 1 when it reached max, and make my inventory limit up to 1000 (this still scale up even u obtain an orb when exploring).

PS:
I tried to increase the limit of erosion but when MC leveling up the limit is set back again - I tried to increase the limit of health and SP but they were the same
I can also change the HP and SP recovery rate (REMEMBER: The value you change is only saved if u beated one boss therefore make sure not changing equiment during boss fight and highly recommend to do this at the 1st boss, I set mine during 3rd boss but when I put on accessories that plus _NUMBER_ SP or HP recovery rate then it reset to 9 and 11 respectively).

The result was boss fights have never been easier.

Screenshot (32).png

Jul 23, 2023
hey this link is fking useful :
I upload the save file and change the number of the soul, I was even able to increase durability of my favor sword to 999, set the erosion value to 1 when it reached max, and make my inventory limit up to 1000 (this still scale up even u obtain an orb when exploring).

PS:
I tried to increase the limit of erosion but when MC leveling up the limit is set back again - I tried to increase the limit of health and SP but they were the same
I can also change the HP and SP recovery rate (REMEMBER: The value you change is only saved if u beated one boss therefore make sure not changing equiment during boss fight and highly recommend to do this at the 1st boss, I set mine during 3rd boss but when I put on accessories that plus _NUMBER_ SP or HP recovery rate then it reset to 9 and 11 respectively).

The result was boss fights have never been easier.

View attachment 3186442
This game needs ingame cheat trainer ASAP

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
This game is pretty incredible. I do like how the save system prevents save scumming, therefore forcing you to engage with the actually good gameplay. With that said, though, my game crashed while fighting that blob boss with the claw arm thing and that is probably the most infuriating thing I've ever run into in one of these games. I'm almost certain I was about to win, too (it was in that phase where there are the summoning things and I'd destroyed all them with low erosion, plenty of weapon durability, heals, and consistent damage). Losing the really good weapons I had forged on that run and 2 hours of progress is so unbelievably painful. Hopefully in the future the bugs are ironed out so this never happens

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Hey yall, so way back I asked whether we would see the updates here. Most people said yes, so this time I am asking, in case someone uploads the most recent version, where would I find it? Thanks in advance, happy holidays.

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
This game is pretty incredible. I do like how the save system prevents save scumming, therefore forcing you to engage with the actually good gameplay. With that said, though, my game crashed while fighting that blob boss with the claw arm thing and that is probably the most infuriating thing I've ever run into in one of these games. I'm almost certain I was about to win, too (it was in that phase where there are the summoning things and I'd destroyed all them with low erosion, plenty of weapon durability, heals, and consistent damage). Losing the really good weapons I had forged on that run and 2 hours of progress is so unbelievably painful. Hopefully in the future the bugs are ironed out so this never happens
I feel your frustration, that happened to me so many times (older versions were much more filled with bugs).
One thing you can do is to go in the game files and copy your "save" folder somewhere after quick saving the game, it sucks to "save" in such a dirty way but I think it becomes necessary to deal with game breaking bugs. However, you can think of it only as a "safety measure save" if you don't actually plan on loading the game due to losing or doing something else not allowed.

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
Ditto. I like this game but I cannot get through it without scumming or cheats. Sometimes the game fucks you in a way that is completely unavoidable, unrecoverable and entirely not your fault. Just now I came here because I got stunlocked with a ranged enemy exploiting the shit recovery system, basically ending the run.
I could power through it but every run takes 2 hours and honestly I'm just not doing that

Short guide, You can copy emergency saves (show up as save 90) and edit hp or lock erosion on

Last edited:

aurinkojakuu

Jul 22, 2018
I feel your frustration, that happened to me so many times (older versions were much more filled with bugs).
One thing you can do is to go in the game files and copy your "save" folder somewhere after quick saving the game, it sucks to "save" in such a dirty way but I think it becomes necessary to deal with game breaking bugs. However, you can think of it only as a "safety measure save" if you don't actually plan on loading the game due to losing or doing something else not allowed.
Yeah that's good advice, I started doing that but fortunately never had another crash, so didn't need to use it. Hopefully the final release is fully stable since runs do take very long.

Ditto. I like this game but I cannot get through it without scumming or cheats. Sometimes the game fucks you in a way that is completely unavoidable, unrecoverable and entirely not your fault. Just now I came here because I got stunlocked with a ranged enemy exploiting the shit recovery system, basically ending the run.
I could power through it but every run takes 2 hours and honestly I'm just not doing that

Short guide, You can copy emergency saves (show up as save 90) and edit hp or lock erosion on
Idk I don't think that's entirely fair. The game gives you a humongous amount of resources and you can choose what you go into the dungeon with, so it's pretty much always your fault if you die. There are a couple enemies toward the end that seem a little excessively torqued like Hel or the angel or just annoying like the potion girl (whatever her name is), but there are so many items that can effectively let you disengage or neutralize one/multiple targets for long enough to get away that it's never too bad. Plus every time you lose you get stronger, and you can learn from failure. I completed everything in this version and the only thing I thought was kind of unfair was that endurance fight against the retreating and teleporting boss. Feels like the margin for error there was basically nil unless I was doing it wrong. Still a great game overall, imo worth fighting through if only because it's such a unicorn. I've been playing these games for years and I've never seen gameplay this competent

Reactions: ExposedPlace

mcflappyjaw

Sep 7, 2019
Second playthrough and the fourth boss is still kicking my ass.

Just making sure, the right strat is combining vigor along with good movement/haste on an accessory, then just spamming ranged from afar. You probably need like 6 weapons just from the strain from this. and 3 levitation potions obviously

This boss is CBT torture all for the worst waifu in the game. At least it isn't an hour long

Edit: did just that and it was the easiest one in the game by far. I'm an idiot and didn't notice you can exploit the melee phase by jumping the gap between platforms, or floating off the platform and splashing it with water as it sits there and seethes. I don't even know how I beat it while getting constantly spanked before.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes