bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheShrinkRAndR-S2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Guys what kind of Morgana content is in this update? Maybe I have a mistake? In the Alice route, they talk and say goodbye to each other in front of the store, and that's it (by the way, this route is a very short conversation of a few sentences and they go home)... In the Melissa route, you can't even see Morgana (this route would be much better if the MC wasn't an idiot teenager it would be brains, it's so stupid that it hurts me too... DEV please...) Even on the Aiko route, we only meet Morgana in front of the store and that's it (the story is boring shopping)... So is there any more content with Morgana?
The best girl is the maid, she can give a perfect wake-up call...
Sorry for the few negative comments, but it's annoying that such beautiful girls got an MC with such an ass-headed child's brain...
Serious brain surgery and this game will be great... (y)

Reactions: F8andy

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Empty update. Only one event with Brenda, top and sub.
The Shrink R&R [Season 2 v2.3] [OneManVN]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Uh, why am i stuck at the end of the MC's date with Alice from the previous version? o_O

Is there something wrong with the saves, got the short straw from past choices, what? I'm annoyed and confused to say the least.

Oh wait, Brenda focused update - let me guess, no female version for her, ergo, if you're not into sausage, download wasted. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

prk222111

Feb 6, 2023
can someone tell me how much content is in the update? how long gonna i take to finish, mean only this recent update, thank you

Jul 4, 2017
Is futa on male avoidable? I just want to enjoy male on futa and not disable futa completely, I am serious just want to know if mc can choose not getting railed and still pursue that love interest, yeah you can avoid getting rammed and still ram those juicy futa gals still Brenda is the only one that I like but good enough

Last edited:

tommrr

Aug 24, 2018
when i put the multi mod i get more options otherwise there are hardly any choices. But when i put the mod, the scenes are mostly blacked out

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes