Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Just stared playing. Your menu on the bottom could be bigger in width. The text is so small I've accidentally hit the wrong button due to the fact of it being small. Please fix this issue

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just stared playing. Your menu on the bottom could be bigger in width. The text is so small I've accidentally hit the wrong button due to the fact of it being small. Please fix this issue
well bottom menu is irrelevant (you can access of of it's content with right mouseclick), if game text is too small then that can be fixed by pressing a and increasing fontsize.

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
i actually ended up downloading it and yeah there's really just nothing here for this update. maybe 5 minutes of gameplay for each of the 3 sisters but exclusive to the one you picked. not worth at all yet

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Multi mode hasn't been updated. Is this because there is already a guide in the game ? If so, does this guide only open after a certain place or can we use it at the very beginning of the game ? I will install the multi mode accordingly.
modder gave up. ingame might have hint system.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
what was even the point of this update? it's like 20 renders with few dozen lines of text to finish cafe scene, could just keep it till next update

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
If anyone do have the latest 2.3 trifecta version of R&R here, please do update here thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: jay125
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes