-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Games pretty good so far, look forward to seeing it finished. I'd like to make a suggestion though. Given the way the trans content is bypassed, you could fairly easily i imagine, let us choose for each person, instead of just on or off for the whole game. For example, choosing on for the maid in the bathroom, or off for the person in the pink dress, but not just on or off for both at once.
There are a large number of characters; this would make it completely unmanageable. Let's just take the family and maid together: that's 5 characters. So for every render that would show genitals, you'd have a crazy number of combinations:
  • Mom trans, everyone else female
  • Melissa trans, everyone else female
  • Alice trans, everyone else female
  • Aiko trans, everyone else female
  • Vanessa trans, everyone else female
  • Karishma trans, everyone else female
  • Mom and Melissa trans, everyone else female
  • Mom and Alice trans, everyone else female
  • Mom and Aiko trans, everyone else female
  • Mom and Vanessa trans, everyone else female

• and so on.
What you propose isn't even remotely reasonable with this many LIs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratefishes

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Those who are getting upset over season 2 updates
Just keep patience we will most likely get a good content with Brenda or maybe a threesome content with Brenda and Karishma like in old version( in an update or two )
Just keep patience this sounds like a lot but we all know we will eventually get the game

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There are a large number of characters; this would make it completely unmanageable. Let's just take the family and maid together: that's 5 characters. So for every render that would show genitals, you'd have a crazy number of combinations:
  • Karina trans, everyone else female

• and so on.
Since when is the mom trans? I just thought there was a few friends and the maid. Are you just putting dicks on everyone?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
  • Karina trans, everyone else female

• and so on.
I mean, i did specifically mean only the people who are already trans...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I mean, i did specifically mean only the people who are already trans...
Since when is the mom trans? I just thought there was a few friends and the maid. Are you just putting dicks on everyone?
I apparently misunderstood the post before. The mom never was trans; that's not what I was trying to say. By "let us choose for each person" (what I quoted) I thought it meant Hathgar wanted the option of trans / female for every character. So I wasn't "putting dicks on everyone"; I thought incorrectly that Hathgar wanted to. (I guess it's also technically futa and not trans, right? Or does the game say they're trans? I can't remember now.) Anyway, operating under the (clearly wrong) understanding that every girl could be both, it gets unwieldy. If the characters are limited (say, just Vanessa and Karishma), it wouldn't be too bad.

Since this is R&R, I don't know what's yet to come, but if all of the girls by the pool in the original version of the game end up in this one, presumably there will be at least one or two more that could have both versions of their characters. That then again would make a fair number of combinations possible. However, the number of extra renders could be mitigated by limiting what LIs are allowed to appear together in any given scene.

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: This one is currently ON-HOLD due to nothing to mod now
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
So explain to me why you thought it was a good idea (which was a stupid idea) to not include the futa content in your mod?

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
Game reviews most of the time are full of bullshit stuff and biased opinions, best way to find out if the game is good or not its to play it.
Game reviews most of the time are full of bullshit stuff and biased opinions, best way to find out if the game is good or not its to play it.
I played the old version of the game, and I loved it like many others. But according to these reviews and comments from people like me who played the old version and liked it, after the rework there are a lot of negative changes. And honestly I don't have time to waste. I play when I have free time to relax and clear my mind, so if others say it's no longer worth it, I trust them and it buys me time to move on to something else.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I played the old version of the game, and I loved it like many others. But according to these reviews and comments from people like me who played the old version and liked it, after the rework there are a lot of negative changes. And honestly I don't have time to waste. I play when I have free time to relax and clear my mind, so if others say it's no longer worth it, I trust them and it buys me time to move on to something else.
That is fair.

Reactions: Mihawk_80

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
welp, since everybody shared their own oppinion, ill do too. im not paying for this game, but it wont matter if patrons pays for a remake. il not losing anything here.

but i'll take side on the remake. they're rendered better. esp hair coloring, they're more natural. dialog and characterization a little better than the previous one.

just one thing that i was wondering, where did Sabrina (alice's friend -- redhead with glasses) go? she didnt appear again after prologue in old version. did i missed something?

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes