Nobile1701

May 10, 2020
first time playing this and downloaded the latest update. is it me or the current build is short, coz the game finished after introducing vanessa. but in the gallery there are still a lot of scenes to be played

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The older version was an incoherent mess, where scenes just happen with no real setup. I appreciate that the remake is trying to explain how the random people ended up in various places, but the dev keeps venturing off in the weeds and tripping over stuff and losing his flashlight in the process.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
So as not to be fooled like last time. Anyone know if this longer then 1 min? (aka 1 scene)
it is, it has, as far as i remember, at least 5 scenes in the whole game
if you mean about the update, can't say for sure, haven't played it yet

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2018
I wish there was more responsiveness to obvious patreon milking strats - if the whales cut their subs cause they obviously see its become a stallfest meant to solely make money off the finished product for as long as possible, game quality would increase in general and devs wouldn't be enabled to do this shit.

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
the last version I downloaded was 1.7 since every update since then (FOUR UPDATES) the comments were "its less than 5 minutes".
probably just going to unfollow this one, dont even remember the story having even a little bit of plot anyway...

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes