JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
gdrive links get overloaded quickly. why can't you use mega etc?
It's literally like 1 scene if that. Talking well under 1 min of anything. I suggest waiting. I've decided I'll wait to see if it ever gets done.

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
i think i broke the game lol

For some reason a bit into the game its just breaks and i get only text with the no image found message for the rest of the game

Anyone know a way to fix it ?

hornykenny

Jun 16, 2022
Btw Shrink 2.1 (season 2 second update is available on patreon) so if dev can remember anything we will most likely get the season 2 first update real soon.
Can anyone upadate the game to Season 2 here ?
Yeah for 30 bucks lmao (fuck that) unless you have android then you get it for 5 bucks lmao

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
It seems that the remake doesn't care whether you're top, bottom, or switch with trans anymore, because the only scene om the update is a top scene with the maid regardless of your choice.

Reactions: F8andy

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of The Shrink 0.8 part 2
And RR season 1
Incl hds666 Gallery mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)(now adjustable)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Too much other stuff to list, have a play.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
All my ports can use 0x52's URM mod, just drop the RPA file in the game folder
Original 0.8 part 2:
Mega
v02.08.23 RR
Mega
Updated my Android port to v02.08.23

NonsenseBirb

Dec 13, 2019
I get stiffy Mcstiffersons from Trans/Futa Idk if you've played Alison, but, let's just say that in Dom path you can really see how much I like em. I give zero fucks about opinions on the matter. In English: Yes, there will be as much futa/trans as you can stick your dick into. All optional, as is everything about any of my games. Choices, points, options, that's me.
gross

Tijolo

May 15, 2019
I love to see the dominatrix young girl in thighhigh boots, hope to see more boots.. so yummy in this beatifull girls ;)

Reactions: F8andy

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
damn man there was nothing new with Melissa my dear Smurf needs a good anal fuck soon.:devilish:

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes