buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The game has dried up like last year's tomato. :ROFLMAO: (n)To everyone who is waiting... I wish you patience!!! ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the last version I downloaded was 1.7 since every update since then (FOUR UPDATES) the comments were "its less than 5 minutes".
probably just going to unfollow this one, dont even remember the story having even a little bit of plot anyway...
and he's calling that AN UPDATE :D What a fucking joke.
2.5 renders :D unfollow, bye.
They are early access builds....they aren't actual updates.

What version is this update? 2.0, 2.1, or 2.2?
It's v2.2, it's the second update of Season 2.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Games pretty good so far, look forward to seeing it finished. I'd like to make a suggestion though. Given the way the trans content is bypassed, you could fairly easily i imagine, let us choose for each person, instead of just on or off for the whole game. For example, choosing on for the maid in the bathroom, or off for the person in the pink dress, but not just on or off for both at once.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Games pretty good so far, look forward to seeing it finished. I'd like to make a suggestion though. Given the way the trans content is bypassed, you could fairly easily i imagine, let us choose for each person, instead of just on or off for the whole game. For example, choosing on for the maid in the bathroom, or off for the person in the pink dress, but not just on or off for both at once.
That doesn't work if you have a threesome with two of them.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and monk456

WickLick

Jun 13, 2020
I had enjoyed this game quite a bit, but this remake is terrible. Remastering the game alone might have breathed some new life into it, but I think it will die a slow death now.

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
If the developer doesn't abandon the game, I'll be back here in 5 years. Hopefully there will be at least 6 hours worth of content here by then.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
"Remake" is a lazy excuse for... "I DONT KNOW THE FUCK how goes the story further!"
And the remake is worse than the original.

I was a big fan by "Alison fall of the apple" Even the end was shit.

But THIS? OMG! You milking your patreons for NOTHING!

Please stop this and be great again! Like when you startet Alison fall of the apple.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There are a large number of characters; this would make it completely unmanageable. Let's just take the family and maid together: that's 5 characters. So for every render that would show genitals, you'd have a crazy number of combinations:
  • Mom trans, everyone else female
  • Melissa trans, everyone else female
  • Alice trans, everyone else female
  • Aiko trans, everyone else female
  • Vanessa trans, everyone else female
  • Karishma trans, everyone else female
  • Mom and Melissa trans, everyone else female
  • Mom and Alice trans, everyone else female
  • Mom and Aiko trans, everyone else female
  • Mom and Vanessa trans, everyone else female

• and so on.
What you propose isn't even remotely reasonable with this many LIs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Piratefishes

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Those who are getting upset over season 2 updates
Just keep patience we will most likely get a good content with Brenda or maybe a threesome content with Brenda and Karishma like in old version( in an update or two )
Just keep patience this sounds like a lot but we all know we will eventually get the game

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes