darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
It sounded like you said that there is a shower scene with Karishma that is there for the female Karishma but if you play with trans on it's skipped as the dickgirl version isn't ready yet, will be added in a later patch. So if we play that we'll skip the scene and not see it. To me that says we shouldn't play yet if some of the scenes are missing.
Nope. You still got an option but Karishma become a girl instead.

Reactions: Agent Abide
Jun 22, 2019
Yeah, I'd say make Karishma as trans optional, at the worst.

But one suggestion I would like to make... Please make it harem. I hate having to limit myself. :(

Reactions: ttrreess

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So OneManVN, was it intentional that the only way to get the better version of the final movie scene with Melissa was to be on the FemDom route with her?

For the folks that are confused about cis-girl Karishma and Vanessa showing up, I'm pretty sure OMVN just forgot to gate those scenes behind a transEnabled flag check. If Trans content is disabled, we haven't met Vanessa yet at all (hence the option to name her and set her relationships), and we haven't had any lewd contact with Karishma yet. By the way, OneManVN, you might want to address why Vanessa is at the house since we haven't met her at all yet if she's cis-female. It's kind of jarring for her to show up like this unexpectedly with no explanation.

EDIT: For anybody who wants the end to the update referred to above while being more dominant, if you beg Melissa not to tell Mom about Alice kissing you in the pool, you get a FemDom point, but you also pick up the extra Melissa Point needed at the end of the update without doing anything sexually submissive. I am still curious if the Dev intended that scene to be only for folks on the FemDom path
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2282431

The last time I played this Karishma had a tiny dick, this time I fucked her pussy in the shower and knocked her up. Did her cock shrink into a vagina somehow?
I made Vanessa my cousin, twice I believe. Would have liked to visit Brenda again since I chose to follow Alice's ass last time. If you chose Brenda instead of Alice there is no new content.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Impregnating Maid was every perv's dream hahahah loved it:love: (y)
Now With Try Impregnating Angel Red hair(y) + Blue hair(y)+ Asian Chun lee(y) Finaly My Favorite Milf :cool:(y)
Hope this impregnating option is available to all ...:giggle:
Yep harem pregnancy. The ultimate goal of preggo team.
The last time I played this Karishma had a tiny dick, this time I fucked her pussy in the shower and knocked her up. Did her cock shrink into a vagina somehow?
Yep. Behold the power of preggo!!!

D

Deleted member 2282431

Yep harem pregnancy. The ultimate goal of preggo team.

Yep. Behold the power of preggo!!!
While I really love preggos I'd rather do it to the girls rather than the TS's! I imagine that getting Aiko pregnant will be like great white sharks mating...

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Guess fans of the trans content will have to wait till the next update since i got female Karshima content while i had trans active.

Speaking of which i can't help but say I LOVE THIS GAME, and i have even made 2 fave waifu lists.

List 1, favourite trans in order.
#1:- Vanessa, and the reason why is simple, she is cute as hell, a sweetheart, daft and loving to the MC, and that is why she takes the top spot.
#2:-Brenda, because she loves the MC as much as Vanessa and top grade A sexy.
#3:- Karishma is last because even though she is sweet and loving, she has a bit of a nympho side to her, i still love her content but the others win in my opinion.

List 2, favourite females in order.
#1:- Alice, reasons why are the exact same as Vanessa, though she is definately got the sexy curvy body that makes me drool.
#2:- Melissa, I prefer femdom and she's got that covered BIG time as well as a stunningly sexy athletic build and awesome dress sense.
#3:- is between Leliana and Aiko, reason why its a tough choice between them is that, Leliana has the kind motherly heart and UNBELIEVEABLE curvy sex appeal that any lover of milfs would kill for. And Aiko the little she-devil is adoreably cute and quite sexy at the same time, though her talent for violence and constant insults she gives to the MC is what prevented the guaranteed the 3rd place spot, although she is definately hiding her true feelings for the MC behind her attitude and i for one would love to see that shell break and have a happy loving Aiko with a dominant streak rather than the hellspawn as the MC often calls her.

Thats just my opinion though, everyone has their prefered waifu lineup.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Guess fans of the trans content will have to wait till the next update since i got female Karshima content while i had trans active.
Trans fans can go see Brenda and stay for the night instead of following Alice upstairs
That scene was extended for the latest update

New walktrough?
Updated - link in the OP

Android version includes patch or we should wait for one?
No patch required
Set relationships yourself in the intro

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes