Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wanted to join team blurple initially ,but Alice and DAT ASS,was just to phat.
One thing this and Alison Fall of the Apple have in common.

When picking a love interest do you go for the glorious ass, the amazing ass or the divine ass.

Also the games that made me realise i'm just as perverse as you guys are. Turns out I am an ass gal.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
One thing this and Alison Fall of the Apple have in common.

When picking a love interest do you go for the glorious ass, the amazing ass or the divine ass.

Also the games that made me realise i'm just as perverse as you guys are. Turns out I am an ass gal.
I mean Alice has that Glorious ass,but Mom has that Divine Ass,cant wait till Mc gets his hands on it.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I've made a gallery mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Edited some dialogue options where you have to chose one girl so that all can be visible
Can also be found on my

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I've made a gallery mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Edited some dialogue options where you have to chose one girl so that all can be visible
Can also be found on my
Awesome. I approve! I'll see if we can include it in the OP.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
I came here after running down some of the story routes in Alison:FotA. Thought, okay, there doesn't look to be a lot to this game yet, and the whole everyone's penis shrinks concept is kinda silly.
But.
Holy Shit do I like this game. The girls are great, the renders are beautiful, and the story (while still pretty silly) is proceeding well along its own logic. My only complaint, and I really can't call it a serious one, is that there are so many choices that disqualify you from some content as you go through the game. Be prepped to have a lot of save points here.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes