Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
So reading the walkthrough you can EITHER have trans content OR pregnancy currently?
Correct. But seeing as all of the main ladies are cis-gendered regardless of your choice that may very well change later in the game.

It's obviously not for you.

You better go find a game where cavemen rape women and beat up homos.
Err, is there a particularly good reason to dig out posts from twelve months ago…?

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Correct. But seeing as all of the main ladies are cis-gendered regardless of your choice that may very well change later in the game.
Damn. I don't mind dongs if they mean more content but turning down preggo is a big no-no.

Alas that you can't toggle it on a character by character basis :/

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Damn. I don't mind dongs if they mean more content but turning down preggo is a big no-no.

Alas that you can't toggle it on a character by character basis :/
I don't know what to tell you
It's tricky to get a person with a penis pregnant
Pregnancy content will come for others later in the game though
If you play the devs other game you'll see he likes to give that option often

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I don't know what to tell you
It's tricky to get a person with a penis pregnant
Pregnancy content will come for others later in the game though
If you play the devs other game you'll see he likes to give that option often
While I don't necessarily need trans Karishma to get pregnant, I do lament the fact that the MC won't have any offspring of her to be trained and passed down to future generations.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Attached you should find a full walkthrough for The SHRiNK 0.2 explaining where points are gained, how scenes are unlocked and how to define the relationships between characters (I made some of them related, crazy, right?)
If there's anything I missed or any problem with it just @ me and let me know

edit - Updated with new version 19 May '20
Since this is only a mini update I'm guessing there's no changes to your walkthrough?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
And, as long as i'm back here - where is this game set?

The early flashback sequence looks as if it's the UK - that looks like a belisha crossing and i don't know of much of anywhere else thay have ths {might be lots of places, though - i don't know everything} and it looks as if she's parking/driving on the left.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Since this is only a mini update I'm guessing there's no changes to your walkthrough?
Not really
It's alternate scenes so they'll just happen at the same time the original ones will
The option to turn trans on/off is right at the start now
Can't remember if that was changed for 0.3 but that would be the only other difference if there is one

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes