Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Neither of these things happened for me. The only odd thing was, that Vanessa was introduced twice in the transEnabled playthrough.
The thing with Vanessa is exactly one of the instances I mentioned. The second time Vanessa is introduced is the cis-Female version of Vanessa. (It's the first time you see Vanessa if Trans content isn't enabled.) The differences between the two versions are subtle enough though (I think they look a tiny bit different, but it could be due to lighting of the scenes.) that if you disable the second introduction code, I think playing the scene works fine.

As for the other, you didn't get this choice? It's right after the pizza is delivered...

screenshot0002.png

If you select the top option, you get the cis-Female Karishma. I actually misremembered this scene though. Like the Vanessa scene mentioned above, Karishma keeps her naughty bits covered in the scene and since the other differences between the two versions are subtle if they exist at all, it wouldn't break immersion to play the scene. IMO, it should just have the "Female Version" warning removed from the choice. EDIT: No naughty bits are shown, but the text refers to her pussy.

Last edited:
Reactions: darth_hiruma

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
I haven't played this game yet, but looked a bit at the walkthrough, is this a game where I can spread my time with all the girls or do you need to pick 1 girl and stick with her through the whole playthrough?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
So far, a bit of both! It pays to concentrate on maximizing one girl, but that doesn't completely lock you out from interactions with the other two. Then there are also the side girls.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I noticed that in the end of the current version where the player is asked to choose a "waifu" it does not seem possible to get the full scene with Melissa including the MelissaWaifuUnlocked flag unless we are on her FemDom path. (There aren't enough points on her submissive path.) Perhaps this was intended, but I thought I would point it out in case it was an oversight. I haven't replayed through the other girls' routes yet so I don't know if there is a similarly "preferred" path for the other two si- *ahem* roommates.
Upon further investigation, it appears that the only way to get the MelissaWaifuunlocked flag is on the FemDom path. However, it is possible to get the full scene cuddling with her at movie night at the end of the update with 2 dominant points and just 1 femdom point.

Similarly, the only way to get AliceWaifuUnlocked flag is on the affection path... I didn't actually play it out to be certain, but it looks like you can choose 1 perv point choice and still get the full movie night cuddle scene with her, but as with Melissa, you don't get the Waifu flag in that case.

Finally, there is no Waifu flag for Aiko yet and both of her paths seem to be equally balanced point wise at the moment.

All of this is probably academic since it seems likely that there will be other opportunities to obtain these flags later in the game. I kind of wonder if Vanessa might become a full option at some point too since we collect relationship and path points for her (dom or love).

Reactions: darth_hiruma

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Upon further investigation, it appears that the only way to get the MelissaWaifuunlocked flag is on the FemDom path. However, it is possible to get the full scene cuddling with her at movie night at the end of the update with 2 dominant points and just 1 femdom point.

Similarly, the only way to get AliceWaifuUnlocked flag is on the affection path... I didn't actually play it out to be certain, but it looks like you can choose 1 perv point choice and still get the full movie night cuddle scene with her, but as with Melissa, you don't get the Waifu flag in that case.

Finally, there is no Waifu flag for Aiko yet and both of her paths seem to be equally balanced point wise at the moment.

All of this is probably academic since it seems likely that there will be other opportunities to obtain these flags later in the game. I kind of wonder if Vanessa might become a full option at some point too since we collect relationship and path points for her (dom or love).
Yup, that's intentional
Mainly because Mel's personal default setting is dominant, Alice's is sweetheart and Aiko's is tiny rage monster who hates you
Over time more opportunities will open up to move forward with each of them on the different paths

D

Deleted member 2631054

Is this game going backwards??? Met cousin but no trans content for her, missing second domination event for Melissa when you are peeking on her then cum on her ass then, what happened to the laundry room scene??? Also missing all the violent scenes with Aiko... All the assets for both of these are in the image folder but did not show up in my gameplay...

I love this game but it seems like it is spinning it's tires in the mud...

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
This is very odd, I just found some notes I made on 'version 0.3.3' that I never posted. Not sure how that works when this latest update is 0.3.2...
Probably ought to post them now I guess.
Reactions to '0.3.3':
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: despot444

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
This was just a mini update adding a couple of alternate scenes with Karishma as stated in the changelog in the OP Dr.IcePick
0.4 will be the main update

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The new Karishma shower scene was just amazing. :love: Making her cum her god-damn brains out all over the floor until she can neither stand nor speak is one of the hottest things I've seen in a very long time! :love:
My one criticism is that he doesn't seem to react at all to her having a dick. The last scene with her made a point of telling us that he doesn't know she has it, and he didn't find out any time in between. It shouldn't be much IMO, a single low-key 'Oh, you got a dick huh? I'm cool with that' kind of line would be perfect. But it feels like there should be something.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this game so far. (First time for me). Given the dev is OneManVN and he's done Alison FOTA, it's hardly surprising that the girls are smoking hot. A trans option for the maid is a neat touch too, can't say I was expecting that and the option to name pretty much everyone and their relations to the MC is also very cool.

Fingers crossed for a harem route for all the girls.

I'm wondering how the rest of the family (or the MC for that matter) will react to the maid's extras (if you chose that option). I could see some interesting combinations if that's the case.

TechKronz

Jan 31, 2020
How important are the points for each girls? Do I missed out majority of content? Because I never was and never will be a fan of being a weakling to Melissa. She is very condescending same as Aiko.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
How important are the points for each girls? Do I missed out majority of content? Because I never was and never will be a fan of being a weakling to Melissa. She is very condescending same as Aiko.
You miss out on her femdom content
That's about it
Each girl has 2 paths with different events

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
mega link for android is down

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
I've made a gallery mod for this game
  • Scene replay gallery added to the main menu
  • Edited some dialogue options where you have to chose one girl so that all can be visible
Can also be found on my
Can you update the mod please?

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes