McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I was told that they'd be more active depending on how submissive you are.
Is there room for negotiation? :p
Well... there's no points system currently in place as of 0.3.3 but that may change in 0.4

Something that may or may not be of interest is that work is underway on an alternative version for patrons on a specific tier
None of this will be in the original version that's found here but there will be 2 versions of the game available in future

These are the details from OneManVNs

:There's also a new tier which has been added after many requests and a vote on patreon

Trifecta, a fitting name since you can now give it to both trans and female, and maybe if you're feeling frisky, receive it.
Don't worry, I won't be judging you. No one but us needs to know.
So, how will this work? Will higher tiers have to drop down to get this?!
No... You will have the option, as a higher tier to download it. I will ensure that maximum size caps are used to name the post clearly, that this is not the OG build.

If you have played the recent Shrink already, you may have noticed that it has OG in the title. That means "Original Game".
The builds specific to Trifecta will be labeled clearly as TOM = Trans on Male.
With this tier, you will get access to Shrink OG - Alison OG - And depending on what you all decide to vote on (Trifecta tier exclusive polls.) We will then decide if Alison is also getting TOM.

For those of you who might be worried that I am going to "steal" time from your hetero content... I will do no such thing. I will only flip the script on already intended trans scenes with the MC and move on with the build.
This content is opt-in, will not be seen in the OG version

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Ok, this is the first time I saw this game and read some of the comments about how beautiful the models are. Just by looking at the preview images, I can only ask when did you guys (you know who you are) have an eye check? These are among the ugliest deformations I saw in a while. Yes, the render quality rivals some of the big names on F95 but the morphs of the models are !$%%^!... meh, can't discuss taste, but what the frack is with the crosseyed chick (second preview image)?! Is it a case of "Look at me" gone wrong? Yeah, I know it is. If this kind of shoddy work is advertised in the preview images which are supposed to attract us, players, to play the game instead of sending us running (or at least some of us) then no thank you! Some here find these monstrosities cute, nice, beautiful... bleh! If these models, crosseyed or otherwise, are beautiful what words should we use to describe other girls that look at least human (Melody comes to mind as an example but there are so many more like or close to her)?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
bleh! If these models, crosseyed or otherwise, are beautiful what words should we use to describe other girls that look at least human (Melody comes to mind as an example but there are so many more like or close to her)?
I call melody the same as the girls in this game. But some say melody is underage model and people who like it are pedo. Is it true? No. But it's the opinion. It's fine if you think this is ugly but kinkshame? Really? Oh well. You do you.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Ok, this is the first time I saw this game and read some of the comments about how beautiful the models are. Just by looking at the preview images, I can only ask when did you guys (you know who you are) have an eye check? These are among the ugliest deformations I saw in a while. Yes, the render quality rivals some of the big names on F95 but the morphs of the models are !$%%^!... meh, can't discuss taste, but what the frack is with the crosseyed chick (second preview image)?! Is it a case of "Look at me" gone wrong? Yeah, I know it is. If this kind of shoddy work is advertised in the preview images which are supposed to attract us, players, to play the game instead of sending us running (or at least some of us) then no thank you! Some here find these monstrosities cute, nice, beautiful... bleh! If these models, crosseyed or otherwise, are beautiful what words should we use to describe other girls that look at least human (Melody comes to mind as an example but there are so many more like or close to her)?
Slow-Blink-Nope.gif

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well... there's no points system currently in place as of 0.3.3 but that may change in 0.4

Something that may or may not be of interest is that work is underway on an alternative version for patrons on a specific tier
None of this will be in the original version that's found here but there will be 2 versions of the game available in future

These are the details from OneManVNs

:There's also a new tier which has been added after many requests and a vote on patreon

Trifecta, a fitting name since you can now give it to both trans and female, and maybe if you're feeling frisky, receive it.
Don't worry, I won't be judging you. No one but us needs to know.
So, how will this work? Will higher tiers have to drop down to get this?!
No... You will have the option, as a higher tier to download it. I will ensure that maximum size caps are used to name the post clearly, that this is not the OG build.

If you have played the recent Shrink already, you may have noticed that it has OG in the title. That means "Original Game".
The builds specific to Trifecta will be labeled clearly as TOM = Trans on Male.
With this tier, you will get access to Shrink OG - Alison OG - And depending on what you all decide to vote on (Trifecta tier exclusive polls.) We will then decide if Alison is also getting TOM.

For those of you who might be worried that I am going to "steal" time from your hetero content... I will do no such thing. I will only flip the script on already intended trans scenes with the MC and move on with the build.
This content is opt-in, will not be seen in the OG version
Was up late, so pardon me if I'm a bit slow-a lot on my mind. But will these options be in the base game or do we gotta be a patron? Cause I can't afford that.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Was up late, so pardon me if I'm a bit slow-a lot on my mind. But will these options be in the base game or do we gotta be a patron? Cause I can't afford that.
They won't be out immediately but they will be made public through the discord and most likely eventually find their way here

There will be 2 different versions of the game so people who don't want it never see it

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
They won't be out immediately but they will be made public through the discord and most likely eventually find their way here

There will be 2 different versions of the game so people who don't want it never see it
so long as there's no dude on dude, i'm cool.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I don't know what you care for :WaitWhat:

Reply with a list of kinks and I'll plan you out a path ;)

There's a choice for trans on/off at the beginning
There's 3 girls with 2 paths each
There's moments where you need to choose which girl to spend time with...

But there's no trophy for hitting 100% though so it's not entirely necessary
I'd love to see some of them in dresses while commando again.
Would also like to see some of what will happen with the workouts.
afraid mc's peepee my shrink due to virus.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
OneManVN nice game thanks.

2 things, dunno if it's a bug or not but if you shutdown the Morgana (Pizza girl) route with a stingy tip, it ends the game and you don't get the movie scene or Karishma options. Update end's when Morgana walks away calling you an asshole. Don't know if that was intended or not. (I am using IAmAB 's awesome mod)

Other thing is being able to turn on the text box would be nice for some scenes. Like lying on Alice's bed, the white text on white bed cover makes it a little difficult to read.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
OneManVN nice game thanks.

2 things, dunno if it's a bug or not but if you shutdown the Morgana (Pizza girl) route with a stingy tip, it ends the game and you don't get the movie scene or Karishma options. Update end's when Morgana walks away calling you an asshole. Don't know if that was intended or not. (I am using IAmAB 's awesome mod)

Other thing is being able to turn on the text box would be nice for some scenes. Like lying on Alice's bed, the white text on white bed cover makes it a little difficult to read.
LOL - You left the pizza girl a stingy tip? No wonder it's game over! :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes