McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Anyway Naxos
OMVNs response is " Kekeke! Took forever for someone to get rekt by that. That's what you get for being stingy."

Will be fixed for 0.4 though
As for the textbox issue you can try this attachment

Instructions. Step one: Inside the game folder delete "y_outline.rpy and y_outline.rpyc if present" Step two: Go inside the gui folder and unzip this textbox.png inside there, or unzip it elsewhere first, then drag drop in the gui folder, or copy paste. Once this is done, you should be able to play with the fugly box again, and if it breaks saves, by a small chance... (It shouldn't I tested it) But--> I D C. Signed OMVN.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
LOL - You left the pizza girl a stingy tip? No wonder it's game over! :ROFLMAO:
Baaad bad Nax...was the poor girl done to deserve your stingy tip :ROFLMAO: ;)
Anyway Naxos
OMVNs response is " Kekeke! Took forever for someone to get rekt by that. That's what you get for being stingy."
Stop bullying meeeeeeeeee :cry: Feel bad enough about it, just didn't want to get her hopes up of getting it on.

Jokes aside it would be nice to be able to turn her (and potentially others later) down without being a douche about it. Though I guess that's what I was able to do with a decent tip and no comments about dessert.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Stop bullying meeeeeeeeee :cry: Feel bad enough about it, just didn't want to get her hopes up of getting it on.

Jokes aside it would be nice to be able to turn her (and potentially others later) down without being a douche about it. Though I guess that's what I was able to do with a decent tip and no comments about dessert.
Don't worry, you'll always have options

Same deal in both of his games

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
"*Tips fedora* Your wish is my command my princess."
*tips fedora*
*fedora*
And I am outta here.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
That's right you better just leave.

This game's too good for the likes of you.

# vendetta-for-life

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can't wait for the next update.
Hey, hey, hey. Let's not be hasty here.
Unless of course Aiko is the one who will be serving me with that Vendetta.

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes