McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Can someone please tell me which music is used during Alice's blowjob?
Think that one's named "Strokedatmember.ogg" and you'll find it in shrink>game>music
Not sure if that's its original title :sneaky:

I can't wait to see where this game goes. I enjoy it so far
Shouldn't have to wait too much longer to see where it goes next
Into the writing/coding phase of the next update
Hopefully be out for the top level patrons some time this week

I should probably drop a non spoilery preview while I'm here... :unsure:

mca005.jpg

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Update is now out and will be working it's way down the tiers over the next few days

From OMVN- Brief Changelog to help you figure out where the content is: Added continuation to Alice/Melissa/Aiko Waifu's choice from the previous update. Added additional content within those base "paths" such as Karishma female and or trans if you have it on. Continuation to the Karishma choice from the previous night, and once again it is for both female and trans choices. Pregnancy is now an option for you to select all across the board. Those of you who have chosen Dom for Melissa for example, and perv for Alice, will sadly have to wait to see those paths move forward, until the next update. I'm only one person and I did the best I could this update.

Seeing as it's out I may as well go for a more spoilery preview... :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
THE SHRiNK [v0.4.1] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 1.83GB

Compressed version for PC (250MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
umm, are the saves from version 3.3 not valid for this update? I literally downloaded 3.3 a week ago and finished it two days ago with two saves for different paths and neither saved game opens with this new update...is that on purpose?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
umm, are the saves from version 3.3 not valid for this update? I literally downloaded 3.3 a week ago and finished it two days ago with two saves for different paths and neither saved game opens with this new update...is that on purpose?
The updated branches are detailed in the changelog and walkthrough in the OP

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
mine started with waking up with Brenda and i know i ended the last update sat with Aiko watching tv and have trans off

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There seems to be a bug dealing with the trifecta content. A big issue is that the beginning of Chapter 2 is an if-else-elif chain to figure out which route you are on and get you on your way. It is checking for a variable StayedwithBrenda which wasn't in the last update. (It's there now for folks making a new runthrough. Otherwise, load a save prior to the decision to go to Brenda or follow Alice if possible.)

Furthermore, for some reason, the password checking code is being skipped over and the player is being sent to the beginning of the trifecta section (which is the Brenda falling asleep with MC scene mentioned above). This is a problem for those of us who are not interested in that variation of the scene.
EDIT: Okay, I found the issue here. In the StayedWithBrenda label, there is a jump statement to the trifecta content before the password code. It was probably added for simplicity during testing and not removed. Comment out that line and it should work better. I'll snip the code and put it

Finally, the non-updated paths are not caught and redirected to the "in the next update" message resulting in being dumped into the aforementionted trifecta Brenda scene. This is easily remedied with the following addition:

TL;dr Load a save prior to the choice to visit Brenda or restart the game. If you were on the Alice Perv path, the Submissive Melissa path, or failed to get 3 Aiko points, wait for the next update.

As for content, loved Brenda and Alice updates. Haven't played Melissa or Aiko yet.

Last edited:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs that Melissa scene was such a bone killer. I wish we saw other angles of that would had been way better.

Alice scene was amazing.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 63 Votes