OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
"I just couldn't get into this one. The girls are all minor variations of the same body. If you are into bodybuilder frames that look like too many steroids were consumed, you will probably enjoy this. But the bodies just look awkward to me.

Too much saturation on the renders, making the girls all look garish. The plot is silly at best. The smallest bust is probably a very full C-cup."
Steroids right here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trigger warning, within you may see the same female model, with slight variations and a lot of steroids used to make them look buff and slightly different.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And with that hot garbage out of the way... The new shrink mini-update is coming sometime early this week if not Sunday :) Bringing some much needed "fixing" to the trans/female choice. Still working on making sure trans off means off. But, 99% is handled so far. Added renders and animations to the female Karishma scene in the bathroom last update (When we follow her) it now has content for trans "on" also added content, renders, and some animation(s) to the first trans encounter with Karishma (If you chose female she is now female there.)" Work on the big Shrink update starts sometime soon.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
"I just couldn't get into this one. The girls are all minor variations of the same body. If you are into bodybuilder frames that look like too many steroids were consumed, you will probably enjoy this. But the bodies just look awkward to me.

Too much saturation on the renders, making the girls all look garish. The plot is silly at best. The smallest bust is probably a very full C-cup."
Steroids right here.
Trigger warning, within you may see the same female model, with slight variations and a lot of steroids used to make them look buff and slightly different.
Disgusting! SMH! :whistle::coffee:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Steroids right here.
I like them steroid. Don't kinkshame meeeeeee.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I like them steroid. Don't kinkshame meeeeeee.
The newly established Society of panty sniffing trans-positive people with a penchant for heterochromia and tattoos seconds the notion of there being no further kink shaming to be done in the review sections of either of OMVN's games!
On a serious side note: obsessing over the secondary cast of a secondary project probably shows that even AVNs won't deter me from being a 'patient gamer'. :unsure:

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The newly established Society of panty sniffing trans-positive people with a penchant for heterochromia and tattoos seconds the notion of there being no further kink shaming to be done in the review sections of either of OMVN's games!
On a serious side note: obsessing over the secondary cast of a secondary project probably shows that even AVNs won't deter me from being a 'patient gamer'. :unsure:
Do we get a membership card? Is there a secret handshake? Where do I sign up? :p

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Latest from
There's a mini update out now for SHRiNK (v0.3.2)
Main update comes later, this just adds a couple of scenes for Karishma to the current game
One for female Karishma early in the game for those with trans off
And one with trans Karishma towards the end of the last update for those with trans on

SHRiNK 0.4 will be the next main release for OneManVN then back to Alison

There's also a new tier which has been added after many requests and a vote on patreon

Trifecta, a fitting name since you can now give it to both trans and female, and maybe if you feeling frisky, receive it.
Don't worry, I won't be judging you. No one but us needs to know.
So, how will this work? Will higher tiers have to drop down to get this?!
No... You will have the option, as a higher tier to download it. I will ensure that maximum size caps are used to name the post clearly, that this is not the OG build.
If you have played the recent Shrink already, you may have noticed that it has OG in the title. That means "Original Game".
The builds specific to Trifecta will be labeled clearly as TOM = Trans on Male.
With this tier, you will get access to Shrink OG - Alison OG - And depending on what you all decide to vote on (Trifecta tier exclusive polls.) We will then decide if Alison is also getting TOM.
For those of you who might be worried that I am going to "steal" time from your hetero content... I will do no such thing. I will only flip the script on already intended trans scenes with the MC and move on with the build.
This content is opt-in, will not be seen in the OG version

More hardware comes this month, 3090, I already own a titan 24GB so... Don't even sweat it. Just support me, and I promise you, I'll eventually build that monster PC that will ERASE! The bottleneck, that is rendering time for me.
Nothing else slows me down anymore (Besides rendering). The PC simply can't keep up with me and my scene-setting, coding, or even writing, pace. I'm always waiting on it to finish with the renders.

With your support, that will become a problem of the past. I will start working on the bigger Shrink update sometime soon, likely the day after tomorrow.
This one will take a little longer, as we have already discussed previously... At least we are headed towards my second goal, and that makes me happy.
Thank you all for your continued support, and know that I appreciate you, all of you, from 1$ to 150!
OMVN: Out.

Added note in comments- To answer any questions before they are asked. This was a business decision. This content will only be created if you support it. Demand meets supply. I am being honest and upfront, as I've always been. To be crystal clear. If there is no support on this tier, there will be no content of this type. That would take valuable time and resources from the other 95% of the supporters. So, if you want it, help me justify the time sink <3

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
There's a mini update out now for SHRiNK (v0.3.2)
Main update comes later, this just adds a couple of scenes for Karishma to the current game
One for female Karishma early in the game for those with trans off
And one with trans Karishma towards the end of the last update for those with trans on
That is very generous! I was completely satisfied with the balanced cis/trans approach with the affected characters where scenes for each version were staggered. The only thing that bothered me was having both versions of the characters in the same playthrough...

Reactions: McWoodz

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
THE SHRiNK [v0.3.2] OneManVN

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.40 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 204 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 187 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Is Redhead Godes :love: (y)Fuckable this incoming update ?? And Hope Pregnancy is added for extra Satisfaction :cool:

3.70 star(s) 63 Votes