OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm really liking the game so far. Thank you!

||One thing I thought was odd was bringing Brenda home before the big event only to have the _roommates_ push her out of bed when the MC passes out, but his first thought after getting the bigger story is to look for Karishma. Where is Brenda?||
That was part of the "story" I couldn't have some random worry over the MC and not the people he lives with. There will be plenty of one on one with Brenda and the rest, eventually. I can only deliver so much content per update though. And trans content is not canon. It is extra, and when time allows I will render some scenes for both trans and not. Glad you liked it.

Reactions: RR6612 and CircaAD

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does "avoiding" dickgirls mean cutting vast swaths of the game out?
No, not really. There are something like a dozen characters and a fair few of them are dickgirls true, but not the majority. If you turn dickgirls off then all but one of the ones that normally have dicks become female, with only one disappearing from the game completely.

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
Dev has 2(or 3, dunno if their other game also got its own) patreon pages, their main has more than 200 patrons.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I'll explain it again. Melissa is a dom by default. Down to her very core. Now, I don't mean to offend you or anyone else reading this, but have you guys never had a girl just take over? Do you insist on always being big daddy one sock in the bedroom? Leaving Real-life completely out of this and back to the point... You can, and will get back on track, but first, you must sacrifice whatever it is that is holding you back right now. Ego, pride, anger, confusion? I honestly don't know. All I do know is that this is Melissa. The only way to get her is to do as she asks at that specific point. Once you got her, you can work your way back to being the alpha, the dom, or insert whatever you have her calling you "here". It really is only a matter of playing the hand we are dealt in order to catch them all. They all have something you like or do not like. Accept it, or go to the other girl.
I get you want to have her be a dom but if you're going to do that it doesn't make sense to give the player dom options. Also when the player picks the dom options it actually has the opposite effect if makes Melissa seem more like a closet sub then a dom. It makes even less sense for the Melissa to be a dom in the sex scene if every sextual interaction up to that point the mc was the dom. It just doesn't make sense. You cant really say "The only way to get her is to do as she asks at that specific point." when in a previous scene the mc has already forcefully spanked and fingered her on the dom path. It'd make more sense on that path for Melissa to try to be the dom and then the mc forces her to obey instead at that point.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I get you want to have her be a dom but if you're going to do that it doesn't make sense to give the player dom options. Also when the player picks the dom options it actually has the opposite effect if makes Melissa seem more like a closet sub then a dom. It makes even less sense for the Melissa to be a dom in the sex scene if every sextual interaction up to that point the mc was the dom. It just doesn't make sense. You cant really say "The only way to get her is to do as she asks at that specific point." when in a previous scene the mc has already forcefully spanked and fingered her on the dom path. It'd make more sense on that path for Melissa to try to be the dom and then the mc forces her to obey instead at that point.
That's one way to do it, or I can leave her as is and say again, that she only did what she did to rope you in and have a little fun/experiment with new things. As you can probably guess, all of this is new for the girls as well. Not just the MC. It can be boring as fuck even for Melissa apparently, to always be the dominant one. I guess she is not keeping up on the latest 95 trends where MC must always be a dom. I understand that there are a lot of different opinions on how things should be done and I agree that it is far from perfect, and could be done differently/better. However, this is how it is. People either forgot or don't know that initially this was meant to be a "choose one waifu" game. If I had stuck to that, we would have stayed with the way the characters were building up. Seeing as people did not like that idea at all (they made it clear through whine) I switched to a more HAREM style version where we don't have to rely on points anymore. Sub/Dom was a point build-up. Eventually, it would lock on that path. How exactly am I to do that now when I need to deliver for all of them on the same path? Anyhow, this place is the place for discussions and opinions, I suppose. I just wanted people to know that I do read shit and consider a lot of the things I read but I can't always do things the way "they should be done" because there are thousands of them on 95.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Dev has 2(or 3, dunno if their other game also got its own) patreon pages, their main has more than 200 patrons.
Only 2. SHRiNK page launched recently for those who wanted to support only SHRiNK.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
kt007.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Work on FOM has started. There will be a new tier. Details below.
I tried to use images that would spoil as little as possible about it. Needless to say, work on it has started and although rendering will be done entirely by yours truly, I have a coder or two working on this, as well as a second writer who cowrites, shares ideas if/when I don't like the writing for a specific scene. All of these people cost $ for each job they do.
This also means that I am very much still in control and this will of course be one of the OMVN titles you know, and hopefully, love.

However, unlike SHRiNK and AFOTA... FOM will differ greatly from the two in terms of character build-up and relationships. Think Mass Effect, and or Dragon age. Where you decide to invest yourself in one character, but at the same time, you can still get the choice to break things off before they become "permanent" in FOM, unlike those games, you will greatly benefit if you decide to stay true to your waifu (partner of choice until the end.)
You will gain extra unlockable abilities that will be unique, that's right, unique to each one of the girls/gurls/boyz.
This also means that FOM will go with all of the above and let you decide how to live your life, and where to sheath the royal "sword" at night.
Unlike the previous games, this time you will get the simple choice of going into the "preferences" and toggling on or off on male/trans content, for example.
FOM will also have combat, like the turn-based RPGs of old, with a lot of (hopefully) fun quests that will be mandatory (on rails story) for the story, but also some side-quests that can and will give you some extra fun, or even allies that you could gain/miss.
In FOM you can also have bad endings early on, and of course, the Good/Neutral/Evil choices you make, will shape your character, and eventually lock you down a path. These will also shape the ending of the game, as well as decide which allies stick with you, or try to one day stick you. With the sword, that is.
Unless you let them do something else. :Shrug: Don't hate the creator, bro. I only make the content, you get to choose who sticks you.
On top of that, you will get a different ending for each path you stick with.
Some good, some maybe not so good...
There is obviously a lot more to be said but, here are some more important things.
Like... Elves! big ears, pale skin, dark skin, forest elves, big jug elves, and more elves! Possibly a very rare species of "Centaur lady" which will transform into a human for "fun time" as to the why I am sure you can all take a guess. However, we can at least ride on her back once in a while.
There will be orcs, good and bad, believe it or not. 99% evil dark elves, but still one or two will be at least possible to turn to the light side, during the story.
There will be assassins, mages, valiant Valkyrie-type knights (female bad-asses with sexy armor) Girls that make you smash the nut-button, or was it yes, I want to join the dark side? I forget after watching the "daemon" girl created by an incredible artist known on Patreon as Ryan Reos. I am using at least two characters created by him, in FOM, with a possible third.
How many characters are planned? I don't have an exact number as of yet but think Fire Emblem on this one but much more limited in terms of numbers. Also, the combat itself will take some from one of my favorite RPGs of all time.
Fire Emblem, of course, with the rock, paper, scissor mechanic. A lot of work ahead, no doubt. But, I intend to see CH1 finished early next year and release it entirely on here and the FOM page that goes up sometime in December with its own 7 tiers, currently. The page will also link to the FOM discord where you will get the latest info, and previews, spoilers, etc.
Needless to say, all of the above costs $. I have spent more money on FOM than I have made in the last 3 months. And for that reason, I am going to allow those of you who CHOOSE to jump on the limited slots remaining for your own character in the FOM universe.
A medieval fantasy world where almost all of your dreams can come true. From thieves witches and slaves to saints (Angel-like elves and human girls) who make you thankful to be alive and of course, the efin prince!
Recently one of the slots was taken before it even became available. So, that leaves only 3 slots on the tier for supporting FOM through owning your very own life-long (While the game is being worked on, your character is guaranteed to receive content.)
The nature of FOM and the character build-up, along with its pacing which grants you ample time to get to know them (Him/her, etc). Makes these tiers expensive, but also helps me fund FOM.
Disclaimer: "Ownership" explained. You do not own the rights to this character, nor the right to terminate it, or request for it to be altered, in the future. Any and all rights remain with their rightful copyright owners and in this case creator of the VN, me.
What you do own, is a slot, and the right to choose a one-time look. A name as long as it fits the medieval era. Build, background, job/class type (Mage, archer, paladin, etc.) more details when you decide to become one will be given on what is really available and doable.
You will also be given the right to front page credits upon the official release of the game, with your name of choice (as long as it is not a ridonculous name) stating that it was made possible by people like "your names" and of course those of us who slaved working on it, along with "Thank you to all of our other patrons for their support."
However, please consider it carefully before deciding. It is a lot of money, and I do not wish for a single one of you to suffer on my behalf, by being impulsive.
If you decide to jump on the tier, message me with your preferred race, her/his build, gender, etc. I will then ask you to give me a little background on the character, and specify their looks, height, build, within REASON. Do not overdo it, please. FOM is going to be a lot more serious than either of the previous games.
Speak soon, and let you know how to join our FOM discord if you became one of the 3.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes