Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Almost everyone. Alice, Mel, Aiko, as waifu choice, per girl. Trans content, (trifecta off) with Vanessa and Brenda and trans content (trifecta on) with Vanessa and Brenda + extra for those who chose fully sub MC.
I always choose sub, so can i continue from the trifecta choice to see all the new content from Brenda's path?
Or continue from fully accepting my place at Melissa's feet as her loyal sub?
And one final question, are you saying i can make that Melissa choice from the family path now, if I am on the Brenda path?
If yes to all 3 then MAGIC!!!!!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I always choose sub, so can i continue from the trifecta choice to see all the new content from Brenda's path?
Or continue from fully accepting my place at Melissa's feet as her loyal sub?
And one final question, are you saying i can make that Melissa choice from the family path now, if I am on the Brenda path?
If yes to all 3 then MAGIC!!!!!
Hehehehe. Since you are such a loyal sub... Mistress Mel is going to love you "deeply" in an update that will be coming soon to a 95 page near you. To unlock said content follow the steps. 1 Restart a fresh game, or if you have a save that was made at the split where you go to Brenda's place or follow THICC Alice, choose Brenda. Once there, it becomes automatic and you get sent back home. 2 Make sure to choose Melissa as waifu, otherwise you will fail, even though the other choices do the job for returning back to Brenda's place, the one ingredient you really need, is Melissa as waifu. Once back at Brenda's place, use the trifecta password it is in the game, or type password and finally "Accept your fate" with Brenda and don't choose denial. If all is done correctly, you get to see all of the super-sub content and what is to come next All I can say is, prepare to meet your mistress and Brenda + many others once you go down this road. You also get no choice in the matter, you just do as told. :)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Hehehehe. Since you are such a loyal sub... Mistress Mel is going to love you "deeply" in an update that will be coming soon to a 95 page near you. To unlock said content follow the steps. 1 Restart a fresh game, or if you have a save that was made at the split where you go to Brenda's place or follow THICC Alice, choose Brenda. Once there, it becomes automatic and you get sent back home. 2 Make sure to choose Melissa as waifu, otherwise you will fail, even though the other choices do the job for returning back to Brenda's place, the one ingredient you really need, is Melissa as waifu. Once back at Brenda's place, use the trifecta password it is in the game, or type password and finally "Accept your fate" with Brenda and don't choose denial. If all is done correctly, you get to see all of the super-sub content and what is to come next All I can say is, prepare to meet your mistress and Brenda + many others once you go down this road. You also get no choice in the matter, you just do as told. :)
Choose Mel as my one true MISTRESS & GODDESS??? ALWAYS AND FOREVER!!!!
Vanessa, Brenda, Karashima and Aiko, in that order are my top 5 fave waifu.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
is this a fuck em all type of game or choose a path/LI and stay on it type?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
is this a fuck em all type of game or choose a path/LI and stay on it type?
It's a loving harem builder, how many women or trans gurls (if your into that) you add, who your fave is for #1 harem waifu, and how you treat them (dom, loving or submissive) is up to you.

• Love
Reactions: XV71

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I'm gonnae have to start again, my old save seems to have made Melissa submissive, even though all my old choices were letting her take full control, and that was from the picking etween the Brenda or family choice.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm gonnae have to start again, my old save seems to have made Melissa submissive, even though all my old choices were letting her take full control, and that was from the picking etween the Brenda or family choice.
I have no idea what you mean, but for the trifecta content, that path doesn't even matter. You only need to do what I mentioned above and then play the entire update to the end.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have no idea what you mean, but for the trifecta content, that path doesn't even matter. You only need to do what I mentioned above and then play the entire update to the end.
What i mean is when i finally got some alone time with Melissa, after taking a trip through the naked zombie town, she was submissive letting the MC take control when he should be on his knees waiting for her orders, and when she was riding him she kept saying you like making me submit don't you, also at the family film night after i chose Mel, he just said i better head back to Brenda and I'll make it up to Mel later.

Also will a future update properly put Brenda into the household for all full family interactions? Don't worry I know that would probably be a far future update, I'm just wondering if it is in the plans for it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What i mean is when i finally got some alone time with Melissa, after taking a trip through the naked zombie town, she was submissive letting the MC take control when he should be on his knees waiting for her orders, and when she was riding him she kept saying you like making me submit don't you, also at the family film night after i chose Mel, he just said i better head back to Brenda and I'll make it up to Mel later.

Also will a future update properly put Brenda into the household for all full family interactions? Don't worry I know that would probably be a far-future update, I'm just wondering if it is in the plans for it.
Um, you can replay it 100 times and that content will still be the same. You don't get to choose this time. MC almost died, she wants to make him happy so he is driving tonight. Later on, you will get sub or dom content, if there is any. So, don't waste time trying to alter the writing on this update for Mel. As for Brenda, she already came home with or without trifecta. Just trans on and the girls know Brenda is there... So, no need for anything else. Unless of course, you mean Brenda banging the other girls? I honestly don't like that idea one bit, but I do a lot of what I don't like for a living... So, I guess down the road on the trans on/trifecta path (only) MC might allow it, I suppose.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Um, you can replay it 100 times and that content will still be the same. You don't get to choose this time. MC almost died, she wants to make him happy so he is driving tonight. Later on, you will get sub or dom content, if there is any. So, don't waste time trying to alter the writing on this update for Mel. As for Brenda, she already came home with or without trifecta. Just trans on and the girls know Brenda is there... So, no need for anything else. Unless of course, you mean Brenda banging the other girls? I honestly don't like that idea one bit, but I do a lot of what I don't like for a living... So, I guess down the road on the trans on/trifecta path (only) MC might allow it, I suppose.
Not trying to change anything, just wondering if i did something wrong, and i wasnae meaning Brenda shagging the others content, i actually meant like when seven arrives and the whole family were talking it out with her and Carmen Brenda wasnae there, i was just wondering where she was thats all,

Thanks for the honest answers mate, sorry for soundin like a whiney arsehole.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes