Dec 8, 2020
OneManVN Hey man, big fan <3. So if i understand what youve said previously correctly (and i might not) if I choose Melissa's option whenever she comes up and go for sub path I dont get the option to go on Brenda's TOM path? Played through with a few different options and I always get brought back automatically to home and leave Brenda's and cuz I played before and i was able to do both so has that changed? Thanks, Chrome.

Dec 23, 2017
i wonder what i did wrong but even after replaying i still got the same outcome, when i go to brenda house, mc says he needs to go back to a party and i end up not sleeping there so i can't use the trifecta password, is this how it's supposed to go? i had to restart the game btw.

Nvm, i just had to play 5 more slides lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
How to trigger Mel+Trans scene? I choose her but after Jin and Brenda+Vanessa scenes, nothing happen, sorry for my bad english.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
While I do appreciate the option isn't a little irresponsible to have babies...in a zombie apocalypse!? :LOL:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
JokerLeader

You post great Compressed files but, in every thread for every game you always post to the virus ridden site MIXDROP then say you post to other sites. Yet you never seem to post to any other sites?

Please post to someplace other then MIXDROP. I can't even get to MIXDROP because of virus warning

TIA

BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
Is it just me or is Karishma very inconsistent? Mostly in the D-partment, color and size, specifically. I'm assuming it's because of the trifecta route's development that caused changes to her equipment as it gained a new use. Either that or i missed a line of dialogue.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
This game really need a walkthroughmod otherwise we are missing most of the content

Reactions: TmN99

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN Hey man, big fan <3. So if i understand what youve said previously correctly (and i might not) if I choose Melissa's option whenever she comes up and go for sub path I dont get the option to go on Brenda's TOM path? Played through with a few different options and I always get brought back automatically to home and leave Brenda's and cuz I played before and i was able to do both so has that changed? Thanks, Chrome.
I don't know why are you guys so impatient. All you had to do was click like 5 more scenes or so and you would be right back at Brenda's place. To clarify, if you care about sub MC content choose Melissa when you are sent back to the house, then you will be once again sent back to Brenda automatically. From there everything is as it used to be. Trifecta password comes up and so on.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes