Dec 8, 2020
I don't know why are you guys so impatient. All you had to do was click like 5 more scenes or so and you would be right back at Brenda's place. To clarify, if you care about sub MC content choose Melissa when you are sent back to the house, then you will be once again sent back to Brenda automatically. From there everything is as it used to be. Trifecta password comes up and so on.
Sorry, don't mean to seem whiny or rude. But maybe my case is different? not sure. But 5 slides later im back following Karishma or staying with the girls and the option to enter the password never comes up and I miss my two favourite scenes (Brenda dom and Bren/Karish 3some).. I guess maybe i made a wrong choice or something but the only thing i can think of is to say no to Karishma massage later but idk. I'll keep trying different options i''m sure i can figure it out. Thanks <3

Edit: Yeah, if you follow Karishma instead of staying with the girls you don't go back to Brenda and miss all the trans on male goodness. Sorry bout that OMVN!

Last edited:

pingwin

Aug 5, 2016
Hehehehe. Since you are such a loyal sub... Mistress Mel is going to love you "deeply" in an update that will be coming soon to a 95 page near you. To unlock said content follow the steps. 1 Restart a fresh game, or if you have a save that was made at the split where you go to Brenda's place or follow THICC Alice, choose Brenda. Once there, it becomes automatic and you get sent back home. 2 Make sure to choose Melissa as waifu, otherwise you will fail, even though the other choices do the job for returning back to Brenda's place, the one ingredient you really need, is Melissa as waifu. Once back at Brenda's place, use the trifecta password it is in the game, or type password and finally "Accept your fate" with Brenda and don't choose denial. If all is done correctly, you get to see all of the super-sub content and what is to come next All I can say is, prepare to meet your mistress and Brenda + many others once you go down this road. You also get no choice in the matter, you just do as told. :)
I have followed the guide, but in the end in vanessa+brenda scene i cant trigger the trifecta ending with melissa. MC just fucks brenda and the scene ends

Sk8587

Dec 19, 2019
Attached you should find a full walkthrough for The SHRiNK 0.4 explaining where points are gained, how scenes are unlocked and how to define the relationships between characters (I made some of them related, crazy, right?)
If there's anything I missed or any problem with it just @ me and let me know

edit - Updated with new version Nov'20
Please please update walkthrough.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Not trying to change anything, just wondering if i did something wrong, and i wasnae meaning Brenda shagging the others content, i actually meant like when seven arrives and the whole family were talking it out with her and Carmen Brenda wasnae there, i was just wondering where she was thats all,

"Thanks for the honest answers mate, sorry for sounding like a whiney arsehole."
Nah, don't worry about it. I never took it like that. I just wanted to make sure that I understood the question correctly, is all.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
When the mc wakes up from his nap and he goes down to the basement he kisses Alice, Aiko, and Mel...but not Vanessa? That seems rather cold.
What's cold about it? Those three he has fucked, depending on choice(s) while he has not even kissed her properly yet in (f) form. All things in good time.

Reactions: Nacht13 and sava75

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question, but when exactly does the super-sub content start? Is it after Mel rewards the MC by letting him take control after barely surviving zombie-town?

Reason for my asking is that i havnae played past the one-time MC doms Mel scene, and I decided to start over, cause i bollocksed up the mothers named and want to change it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Sorry for the stupid question, but when exactly does the super-sub content start? Is it after Mel rewards the MC by letting him take control after barely surviving zombie-town?

Reason for my asking is that i havnae played past the one-time MC doms Mel scene, and I decided to start over, cause i bollocksed up the mothers named and want to change it.
Choose Melissa over the other waifus, choose to be Brenda's bitch. Or use this save from before the sex scene with Leliana (default names and ages, relationships in order they're introduced are mom, sister, sister, step-sister, friend, cousin. Trans and femboy content on)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Choose Melissa over the other waifus, choose to be Brenda's bitch. Or use this save from before the sex scene with Leliana (default names and ages, relationships in order they're introduced are mom, sister, sister, step-sister, friend, cousin. Trans and femboy content on)
Thanks for the leg up, but i was just wondering when it happens, and i'd rather go my own way, that way i can my name for the MC. Still thanks again.

Reactions: Byczer

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
When the mc wakes up from his nap and he goes down to the basement he kisses Alice, Aiko, and Mel...but not Vanessa? That seems rather cold.
True! I Like Vanessa. And besides Alice and "landlady", She genuinely likes MC.
(why choose to face death, or bodily harm when You have 'others' who actually care about you??)

Boss_Man

Oct 21, 2021
What happened to the Melissa MD route? She gets 4 scenes and then its FD only?

Edit: Typo

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of THE SHRiNK [v0.6]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

+ mode gallery unlock already integrated

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan THE SHRiNK [v0.6]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

+ mode gallery unlock già integrate

of THE SHRiNK [v0.5.2]

di un fan THE SHRiNK [v0.5.2]

of THE SHRiNK [v0.4.5]

di un fan THE SHRiNK [v0.4.5]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-12-05
Version: 0.6

+ mod and gallery unlock already integrated

------------------------------------------------------------
+ mod e gallery unlock già integrate

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes