OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Reactions to 0.6.0:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the typos, and I really did enjoy your spoilers, tbh. Glad you really dig in. Also, just so you know, there was no heavy MG. That was a very high-quality AK47, in a 25 round burst, or so. And, or M4A1 in a short, mid, and long burst. With "outside" recording being used in both cases (meaning for exteriors). My previous sounds were low-quality shit-freebies. I now started buying licensed sounds with 1411kb, etc. As for the ammo situation and where they got supplies, or not, we find out next time. Spoiler. She found a large dump of ammo from her entire squad in the bin, someone had apparently ditched all the gear in there, along with one GPS locator that was forgotten "active" also, the doc has never met our boy, nor does she have knowledge of his condition. She was referring to the clone that suddenly changed and then went inactive. Leliana can not be the main waifu, just yet. There was not enough of a build-up. It is however going to happen. In other words, we will be able to add her to the list of waifus, and harem girls in both trans on pegging, and or trans off vanilla regular content.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry, don't mean to seem whiny or rude. But maybe my case is different? not sure. But 5 slides later im back following Karishma or staying with the girls and the option to enter the password never comes up and I miss my two favourite scenes (Brenda dom and Bren/Karish 3some).. I guess maybe i made a wrong choice or something but the only thing i can think of is to say no to Karishma massage later but idk. I'll keep trying different options i''m sure i can figure it out. Thanks <3

Edit: Yeah, if you follow Karishma instead of staying with the girls you don't go back to Brenda and miss all the trans on male goodness. Sorry bout that OMVN!
No need for apologies. The Karishma trap, was intentional, anyhow. :ROFLMAO: Next time, follow the girls, and choose Mel if you want all the sub-content, or skip entering password for dom MC :)

Reactions: Vollezar

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It gets better and better from update to update. I hope the content will continue to be at this level. And the futa / trans content is simply a masterpiece. Good work :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
I think I've made it clear over these last what, three years? If I get the support I deserve, I will continue to deliver at the highest quality possible. Even without support, my quality will not be reduced, I refuse to compromise, and that is just how I am. I will only keep getting better with time. However, the releases will go back to being a hobby, if I can't hit my goddamn goals, even after 3 years!

Anyhow, there is no danger of me becoming a McDonald's burger boy, anytime soon. There is a great number of amazing people worldwide who continue to support OMVN and the constantly improving quality of work.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN
" [B1] " displayed instead of a character name. It Started with this update
I'm not seeing that, nor have I had anyone else report something about it. I'll check the first Brenda encounter to verify, again. Edit: I checked, and it works fine for me. B1 is Brenda and works as intended. Try a new game and skip quickly to that point to see if a save got corrupted?

Last edited:

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Me too same issue. I dont know how to solve it. It would be great if the compressor used some other options too.
Think some ISPs have it blocked. I can't access the site normally, but when using a VPN (even connecting through a server in my general region), I load fine.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wait worked 3 years on this game ? And the game is only this far along ?

Thats quite a long time for such short amount of content

The game is decent with some zombie storyline .... But more focussed on harem sex and

But the update was pretty short and for a 3 year wait its a bit lackluster in play time

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Attached you should find a full walkthrough for The SHRiNK 0.4 explaining where points are gained, how scenes are unlocked and how to define the relationships between characters (I made some of them related, crazy, right?)
If there's anything I missed or any problem with it just @ me and let me know

edit - Updated with new version Nov'20
Any chance of this being updated?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018

The game is decent with some zombie storyline .... But more focussed on harem sex and

But the update was pretty short and for a 3 year wait its a bit lackluster in play time
They were making this and Allison Fall of the apple at the same time for most of that time.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

116 animations are roughly 3500 renders and nearly 3000(stills)... is more than some have done in 5 years. But I was also working on AFOTA. And I said these last three years, without mentioning what I had worked on. Anyhow. It's not a big deal, but trust me when I tell you, that quality takes time, especially when you don't have the hardware. I just recently built my first real rendering rig. Had a pos to mediocre PC from 2018 to mid-2021.

Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1535455
FOM will eventually have its own Patreon page, but for now, if you have questions feel free to join the discord, and ask them.
Damn, FOM seems so hype. I especially love the medieval setting here. Your work is amazing! Thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
All this hype over the new game just tells me the current game - the game this thread is dedicated to - is now destined for the Abandoned flag. Someone prove me wrong. I like the Shrink.
Yeah, you are absolutely right. That's what I do. No, wait... I've actually never abandoned anything. And if FOM is the success I deserve, then I'll just make another PC for SHRiNK. In case you couldn't tell, Alice is my love. She is everywhere. On my 95, my discord server image, and even desktop background. I could never abandon my Angel.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes