Jun 11, 2018
I Cant tell if I'm retarded or missing something but i cant get the Melissa pregnancy scene and Aiko+Melissa scene that's in the gallery mod despite trying full sub path, does trans/trifecta? need to be turned off or something? Tried following the walkthrough too but no avail

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I Cant tell if I'm retarded or missing something but i cant get the Melissa pregnancy scene and Aiko+Melissa scene that's in the gallery mod despite trying full sub path, does trans/trifecta? need to be turned off or something? Tried following the walkthrough too but no avail
All i had to do is be full sub, always pick Melissa and not go to Brenda's flat, trans has no impact, with Aiko i stayed on the pantysniffer path.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I am half excited about FOM, will only say that your approach to femdom is amazing and it will be sad if it's not on your new projects, so I really hope to see that there!
Let's just say that FOM will include everything I have learned in the years I have been OMVN and all of the naughty things people have come to like. In fact, due to the nature of this project, it will be a lot better. (Femdom) as well as everything else.

I've taken measures to make everything avoidable, as always. Except for this time, there will be a simple switch to enable or disable Trans/TOM/Whatever makes people cringe or whine a lot in the options. So, prepare to serve your mistress, willingly, or not.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is the pregnancy storyline going to take place within the span of several months? Will, there be labor involved or will it happen offscreen?
I'm not going to pop out babies from XX many characters on screen. Might do the visible pregnancy on Main cast girls. "Might"

Reactions: darth_hiruma

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Let's just say that FOM will include everything I have learned in the years I have been OMVN and all of the naughty things people have come to like. In fact, due to the nature of this project, it will be a lot better. (Femdom) as well as everything else.

I've taken measures to make everything avoidable, as always. Except for this time, there will be a simple switch to enable or disable Trans/TOM/Whatever makes people cringe or whine a lot in the options. So, prepare to serve your mistress, willingly, or not.
Damn, I would love to not live in an underdeveloped country to have the means to support you! Love your work!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Enjoyed it, for the most part, interesting story, renders are pretty good, not sure about the zombie stuff though.

I do wish the admin would overhaul the tags, so one for the real harem and one for these "kind of" harem games, I fucked the maid and the girl with sith lord eyes, 2 girls a harem does not make.

Did I miss something, I kind of zoned out when the politics warning came up, and then the zombie stuff, how did we end up with the second maid girl.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Did I miss something, I kind of zoned out when the politics warning came up, and then the zombie stuff, how did we end up with the second maid girl.
The 2nd maid is the girl from the pastry shop and later the coffee shop. If you didn't follow Alice's path, you never went to those places and you never met her, but the game brings her into the house regardless.

Reactions: Gadget63

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The 2nd maid is the girl from the pastry shop and later the coffee shop. If you didn't follow Alice's path, you never went to those places and you never met her, but the game brings her into the house regardless.
Yeah I saw the Hodor scene in the bakery, but how did she end up living with us as a maid.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Yeah I saw the Hodor scene in the bakery, but how did she end up living with us as a maid.
In the coffee shop scene (later on the Alice path), you and Alice invite both her and the pizza girl home. If you don't follow the Alice path, I guess we assume Alice did this on her own, but that's me guessing as the game doesn't say if you skipped that part.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
In the coffee shop scene (later on the Alice path), you and Alice invite both her and the pizza girl home. If you don't follow the Alice path, I guess we assume Alice did this on her own, but that's me guessing as the game doesn't say if you skipped that part.
Well, thanks for clearing that up and doing what the dev should have done.

Reactions: CircaAD

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
Why do the zombies have big dicks? I thought the pathogen that was released made all men's dicks tiny???

Also animations are way too fast! Plowing Melissa is like watching a strobe light...

P.S. Who the frick is Brenda?

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why do the zombies have big dicks? I thought the pathogen that was released made all men's dicks tiny???
Who knows? The virus obviously isn't having the effects that Catarina thought it would when she released it. It's a bit strange for the same virus or a mutation of it to cause such diverse effects but it is what it is.
P.S. Who the frick is Brenda?
His friend from highschool. You should have met her in the gym early on.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Who knows? The virus obviously isn't having the effects that Catarina thought it would when she released it. It's a bit strange for the same virus or a mutation of it to cause such diverse effects but it is what it is.
In one of Catarina's cut scenes, she mentioned not having the antidote she promised the political dudes, so I've been assuming she's trying to create an antidote, and the unshrink created the big dick zombies. But that doesn't explain the preview on movie night or how the dead would be exposed to the virus (No necro, please!), so I will assume OM has much more to tell us before he's done.
Or I'm completely wrong, and Bobby will wake up in the shower at the end of the season.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In one of Catarina's cut scenes, she mentioned not having the antidote she promised the political dudes, so I've been assuming she's trying to create an antidote, and the unshrink created the big dick zombies. But that doesn't explain the preview on movie night or how the dead would be exposed to the virus (No necro, please!), so I will assume OM has much more to tell us before he's done.
Or I'm completely wrong, and Bobby will wake up in the shower at the end of the season.
Could be, though that would mean that the unshrink escaped her lab, I assumed that it was a second stage of the regular virus or a natural mutation of it.
Also you're assuming that they are dead, which is often not the case with 'virus' type zombie stories. It could just be the men of the town who have gone feral and developed a skin condition. I do wonder what's happened to all the women of the town; we know that the town has a serious surplus of men but not so many that there are hundreds of men for each woman.

jimmy198585

Jan 13, 2019
THE SHRiNK [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 467 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 433 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
plz add more hosts pixeldrain

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Pretty fun game with quite a few hot models.

It's a shame that PSA have to be used to calm people down on political jokes. Sad. Me, I could care less what dictators or celebrities you decide to make light of in my smut.

With that said, I'm looking forward to the MC getting to tussle with some of the local and foreign agents. Who am I kidding? I'm looking forward to him boning pretty much every female even glimpsed in the game so far because I'm a completest. Still, please bring on the burly Russian woman sooner rather than later.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes