Aug 12, 2020
Because you also need Melissa as waifu. This can only be done by loading a save before going to Brenda and simply click, click until you are sent home (automatically) then when you are there choose Melissa as waifu choice, and once again, you are automatically sent back to Brenda. This only needs to be done once, and it will be remembered as a choice in the future.
Fantastic. Finally, thanks to you. Tks, tks, tks. Great game, beautiful women, fuck story. Congratulations.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
For those who hate trap/femboy/trans. FOM will have lots and lots of it. And even though they will all be avoidable by simply switching them off in the options, I'm sure many will still find a reason to moan. So, to make sure I never hear that I will only reply to people in discord and focus on my work, from now on. Also, to those out there who are still delusional about me "not making it" because I focus on traps and trans, blah blah. Talk to me in 2022 once SHRiNK and FOM are on steam. I'm already doing fucking great as is, but thanks for the concerns. To all those of you who do support me... Much <3 and appreciation. I'll still visit 95, regardless of comments from time to time.
So it wont be like this game where theres 2 versions?

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
THE SHRiNK [v0.6] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 467 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 433 MB:

I will add more hosts later

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
that feeling when this download actually takes longer than the non compressed download via mega...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So it wont be like this game where theres 2 versions?
Why on earth would I want two versions? A simple on/off shows or hides lewd/NSFW scenes. The rest will be in-game, regardless. This is just simpler, cleaner, and a lot less work. I can focus on building one path, rather than two separate ones.

Due to the much slower pace, Li(s) will always have M/F/T content come "sexy time", so no need for different paths.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why on earth would I want two versions? A simple on/off shows or hides lewd/NSFW scenes. The rest will be in-game, regardless. This is just simpler, cleaner, and a lot less work. I can focus on building one path, rather than two separate ones.

Due to the much slower pace, Li(s) will always have M/F/T content come "sexy time", so no need for different paths.
You have both a trans and full female versions for this game, but its your choice, I'll just stick to this and Alison then. Hope the new games successful for you

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there anything resembling a walkthrough anymore? Checking the gallery mod I'm finding far more scenes that I missed than I expected to.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You have both trans and full female versions for this game, but it's your choice, I'll just stick to this and Alison then. Hope the new games successful for you
Thanks, and there will always be M/F/T bud. That is what I meant. The exceptional character that might be "trans" or whatever else, will never be all up in your face, or intrusive, or forced. Just a person in the world who we choose to not get involved with past "shop" or whatever other purpose they will serve. You find out what they are only if M/F/T switch(es) are on or off. For example, the store owner is trans, trans is off, store owner sells you item, you moved on with your life. No one died, no one saw pee-pee and passed out from the shock either. If trans is on, however, this flags store owner for more dialogue. The only thing changing from SHRiNK here, is the need for a secondary layer (trans only path) instead they now exist in the universe, and you can only interact with them beyond basics with a switch on-off. You will never know what they are by looking, not unless Male is obviously male, and female is obviously female. In short, I don't do surprise buttsex, or hidden swords in trousers, either.
This way I can focus on a single path full of content for all types of pervs to play with "it". I mean amazing pervs, obviously.

I exist to entertain, not judge, convert, or force content down peoples throats based on my beliefs and or views of the world. That shit is for me, and me alone.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks, and there will always be M/F/T bud. That is what I meant. The exceptional character that might be "trans" or whatever else, will never be all up in your face, or intrusive, or forced. Just a person in the world who we choose to not get involved with past "shop" or whatever other purpose they will serve. You find out what they are only if M/F/T switch(es) are on or off. For example, the store owner is trans, trans is off, store owner sells you item, you moved on with your life. No one died, no one saw pee-pee and passed out from the shock either. If trans is on, however, this flags store owner for more dialogue. The only thing changing from SHRiNK here, is the need for a secondary layer (trans only path) instead they now exist in the universe, and you can only interact with them beyond basics with a switch on-off. You will never know what they are by looking, not unless Male is obviously male, and female is obviously female. In short, I don't do surprise buttsex, or hidden swords in trousers, either.
This way I can focus on a single path full of content for all types of pervs to play with "it". I mean amazing pervs, obviously.

I exist to entertain, not judge, convert, or force content down peoples throats based on my beliefs and or views of the world. That shit is for me, and me alone.
I mean thats great and all, but it isnt the only thing changing from Shrink. If it was like Shrink that trans store owner would have a full female (hate saying it like that) counterpart. So yea. I mean personally im at a point where I play these games a lot less, so when theres plenty of games that tickle my fancy 100% theres not much reason to play games where I might enjoy only 33% of its content . Not trying to change your mind or anything, just explaining myself.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I mean that's great and all, but it isn't the only thing changing from Shrink. If it was like Shrink that trans store owner would have a full female (hate saying it like that) counterpart. So yea. I mean personally, I'm at a point where I play these games a lot less, so when there are plenty of games that tickle my fancy 100% there's not much reason to play games where I might enjoy only 33% of its content. Not trying to change your mind or anything, just explaining myself.
There is nothing to change my mind over, tbh, but I get it now, no worries.

Some people are born male, others female. Am I supposed to create an alternate version for each character in the VN Female for males, and males for females?

But that really is the only thing that changes from SHRiNK. Even there we have characters who are only female, only male, only trans. Not everyone has a counterpart. And idk where you came up with the 33% of the content, but whatever math works for you, feel free to use it. My math is a little different from yours. This is character X. Character X has M/F/T content, as already explained two-three times by now. The rare occasional character might be only one of the above. That does not equal even 3%, not 33%. Anyhow play whatever you like, obviously. I'm not here to tell you to stop wishing you could erase trans from the face of the universe, one VN at a time.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Excuse me? Do you want to rethink what you just said? Because I have never said that.
No. No, I don't. You have made it clear from the first post I created on here way back (years ago) that you do not like them. Subtly, but clear enough for anyone who can read it. And I wasn't trying to insult you or anything. Just pointing out that you do not like them and that's fine by me. The rest was meant to be a joke. I obviously can't know what you wish for, can I? I, however, do know what I wish for... And I wish you happy holidays.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
No. No, I don't. You have made it clear from the first post I created on here way back (years ago) that you do not like them. Subtly, but clear enough for anyone who can read it. And I wasn't trying to insult you or anything. Just pointing out that you do not like them and that's fine by me. The rest was meant to be a joke. I obviously can't know what you wish for, can I? I, however, do know what I wish for... And I wish you happy holidays.
You Continue following your vision OneManVN, many of us support the work as is. Personally I’m gonna put the Redpillguy on block from now to avoid getting into arguments (hint, hint).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You Continue following your vision OneManVN, many of us support the work as-is. Personally, I’m gonna put the Redpillguy on block from now to avoid getting into arguments (hint, hint).
Thanks :love: , and I don't mind the occasional "debate" Red and I go back years, after all. You, however, can do as you wish. As far as my vision is concerned, my resolve is now ironclad. The days when OM worried about opinions = outcome of game success are left in 2020.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If it wasn't such a heated topic that you seem to take personally, maybe then I would have taken the accusing me of wishing trans people "would disappear from the universe" as joke. But no, sorry, didn't come off that way. But I'll take your word for it, text does leave a lot up for interpretation after all. Happy holidays mate.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If it wasn't such a heated topic that you seem to take personally, maybe then I would have taken the accusing me of wishing trans people "would disappear from the universe" as joke. But no, sorry, didn't come off that way. But I'll take your word for it, text does leave a lot up for interpretation after all. Happy holidays mate.
I don't take that part personally. I couldn't care less if people want it or not. That much I have made clear in the last year or so. What I do take personally, is assumptions made about a VN that is not even out yet. Especially after I had/have stated that M/F/T will be provided for characters who are available for it. Anyhow. The only way to understand it I suppose would be to see it when it is out. Hopefully (Feb). Until then, back to work for me.

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't take that part personally. I couldn't care less if people want it or not. That much I have made clear in the last year or so. What I do take personally, is assumptions made about a VN that is not even out yet. Especially after I had/have stated that M/F/T will be provided for characters who are available for it. Anyhow. The only way to understand it I suppose would be to see it when it is out. Hopefully (Feb). Until then, back to work for me.
Wait, hol up, I might have made an oopsie. I think I may have once again misinterpreted you. I was under the impression because of the on and off switch and because of your analogy with the clerk that all characters would be a cannon gender, whether that would be M/F/T. Not that it would be that most characters outside a few would have all those possibilities. Thats how I got the 33% number, I pulled it out of my ass because I was under the impression of it being 1/3 of the possible options, that each character would be either M/F/T. Now I see where you got the 3% from.

You know despite your great English, I think you are the only dev that I've managed to mess up this hard with, moreover twice, when it comes to communication. I don't know what it is. I think next time I have a question for you I will have to adopt the wait till you see it approach. Apologies for wasting a whole page of me not being able to read lmao.

• Angry
Reactions: 88Michele88

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Wait, hol up, I might have made an oopsie. I think I may have once again misinterpreted you. I was under the impression because of the on and off switch and because of your analogy with the clerk that all characters would be a cannon gender, whether that would be M/F/T. Not that it would be that most characters outside a few would have all those possibilities. Thats how I got the 33% number, I pulled it out of my ass because I was under the impression of it being 1/3 of the possible options, that each character would be either M/F/T. Now I see where you got the 3% from.

You know despite your great English, I think you are the only dev that I've managed to mess up this hard with, moreover twice, when it comes to communication. I don't know what it is. I think next time I have a question for you I will have to adopt the wait till you see it approach. Apologies for wasting a whole page of me not being able to read lmao.
Yeah, don't worry about it, Red. Based on previous experience with our convos over the years, I've learned that you are fair when it counts, and here it is, once again. We're good, mate.

And yes. Only super rare ones will be a preset Femboy/T only (with Femboy/T switch(es) on).

To clarify for anyone else reading this, as well. All main cast is OMVN promised (female first and then anything else, if it fits the character.) So the main cast is all girls by default. With one or all switch(es) on, some will be T or M (Femboy meaning) for that limited amount of characters :) Hope this helped.

elf5.png
Perfect example, right here. This cutie elf pie is Femboy default if the switch for T/Femboy is on, otherwise, as you can see above, a female elf waifu is already rendered.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
fcmp082.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Want some fish?
Just passed the 500 renders mark and moving towards the halfway point for CH1, at a good pace.
For quicker progress updates and or any questions regarding FOM, please join the FOM discord.

All FOM patrons are automatically added to the discord.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes