OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey OMVN/darth_h hope you're doing fine. Since there is no status update on shrInk patreon post 28 November just curious about whats happening? Teasers are well appreciated, just saying...
I am currently working on FOM, and I am also trying to get together the funds for building a secondary PC. Once that is done, I intend to FINALLY! Work on two projects, back to back. Meaning, if FOM came out in February, March, or April at the latest, we would see SHRiNK. Rinse repeat, with only one month gap on any update from whichever game I am working on. So, to finally answer your question, SHRiNK is coming after FOM.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I am currently working on FOM, and I am also trying to get together the funds for building a secondary PC. Once that is done, I intend to FINALLY! Work on two projects, back to back. Meaning, if FOM came out in February, March, or April at the latest, we would see SHRiNK. Rinse repeat, with only one month gap on any update from whichever game I am working on. So, to finally answer your question, SHRiNK is coming after FOM.
What is FOM?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Finished the current update a few weeks ago and went super-sub with Brenda, and I have to say Melissa's EVIL smile when she saw Brenda fuck the MC into the ground made me tremble with excitement.

3 possible scenario's crossed my mind when I saw that.

1:- Melissa starts the Femdom/Futadom games with Brenda (I know she's trans, futadom is just the way i see that style) to see who's better at it, winner claims the MC as their personal bitch, loser can still have fun but the winner keeps him.

2:- Melissa & Brenda accept each other and DOUBLE-TEAM the MC.

3:- Melissa & Brenda both say, when it comes to him being Femdommed (Melissa) or Futadommed (Brenda) he's mine and MINE alone.

Regardless how things end in my fave playthough style, I AM WELL AND TRUELY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Finished the current update a few weeks ago and went super-sub with Brenda, and I have to say Melissa's EVIL smile when she saw Brenda fuck the MC into the ground made me tremble with excitement.

3 possible scenario's crossed my mind when I saw that.

1:- Melissa starts the Femdom/Futadom games with Brenda (I know she's trans, futadom is just the way i see that style) to see who's better at it, winner claims the MC as their personal bitch, loser can still have fun but the winner keeps him.

2:- Melissa & Brenda accept each other and DOUBLE-TEAM the MC.

3:- Melissa & Brenda both say, when it comes to him being Femdommed (Melissa) or Futadommed (Brenda) he's mine and MINE alone.

Regardless of how things end in my fave playthrough style, I AM WELL AND TRULY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!
I guess you will just have to find out.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
so i am assuming i can avoid all this trans stuff? simply not interested at all in it.
Your loss but we all have our preferences, anyway the game asks you if you want trans active, if not all trans characters except 1 will be female, Brenda is trans only so she will not appear in the female path. Hope you enjoy the game regardless.

BJon89

Nov 10, 2020
When does this happen? Thought I tried the full sub route but don't remember this scene.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
When does this happen? Thought I tried the full sub route but don't remember this scene.
Be fully sub to Melissa, choose her as your fave, (of the house girls) be fully sub to Brenda on the trifecta path, trifecta password is (password) then fully accept your place as her bitch, and that should do it, otherwise i have no idea where you went wrong.

Reactions: BJon89

BJon89

Nov 10, 2020
Be fully sub to Melissa, choose her as your fave, (of the house girls) be fully sub to Brenda on the trifecta path, trifecta password is (password) then fully accept your place as her bitch, and that should do it, otherwise i have no idea where you went wrong.
Hm, okay. Probably a small choice early on with Melissa. Thanks.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
vlg104.png

Bit of FOM tease and some news on the OMVN expansion plan.
Despite the sad news from Patreon not giving the advance for the time being... I am still going to build that PC. It's just going to take a lot longer than what it would have taken :(
I have managed to put aside 3500 Euro, which is roughly half of what the entire system will cost.
With the sickening GPU prices (Especially in this absolutely fkd up country 4000 Euro GPU prices.) I am going to need no less than 7 to 7.5K Euro in order to make sure I do not get stuck with a cancer GPU like Palit/Gainward, or even Zotac. It has to be EVGA or Asus Tuf for the type of workload I do on a daily basis. This simply means an extra 1K euro for the GPU to be ordered and 2-4 weeks for it to arrive.
Why am I trying so hard to build a secondary PC? Because like you, I am sick and tired of waiting to resume work on say SHRiNK while my hands are tied with FOM.
I also found someone who will work with me (for me, actually) physically here in the OMVN cave!
And he will get paid while working on whatever I am unable to work on myself.
In plain English: I work on FOM? He would work on SHRiNK 5 feet away from me, side by side which = happy you and more income me in return.
Two projects at the same time would also mean barely any time for you guys to rest your fingers.
The day that this will become reality is coming, regardless of what hardship life throws my way.
I promise you guys that I will make this happen as soon as I have the money in hand.
FOM comes out this month, FYI and many of you on the upper tiers will get to try it first.
It will then go down the list, as per usual.

Talk soon, and thank you for your continued support and faith in me. <3 OM.

Hunter42084

Aug 20, 2021
I am playing the android version on a Samsung note 10 plus. The controls keep disappearing mid way through the game and I am unable to save, go back and stuff like that. Any advice. I have Un-installed, closed the game, restarted my phone. Still get the problem. This last time it happened was pretty quick in the game. Almost the beginning.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I am playing the android version on a Samsung note 10 plus. The controls keep disappearing mid way through the game and I am unable to save, go back and stuff like that. Any advice. I have Un-installed, closed the game, restarted my phone. Still get the problem. This last time it happened was pretty quick in the game. Almost the beginning.
Didn't play the android so I can't help with that. Ask the porter the66

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
vlg154.png

I have some good news, at last. SHRiNK dedicated PC is coming soon!
The good news is... I managed to get the money I need for the new PC!
Sometime next week, I will have exactly 7500 Euro to spend on the PC that will be dedicated to SHRiNK.
However, with the good news comes that thing we call a reality check.
The reality is this: I am now in debt up to my eyeballs. On top of that, I am expected to dish out. There will be three new people who will enter the OMVN payroll. 250USD per person they will work for me on various projects as required.
Example: FOM right now, but once I start working on SHRiNK they will work on whatever I need to be worked on under my supervision.
I promised that I would one day make this happen, and I have now efin delivered.
All that remains now is for me to see if people actually give a single f about the effort that I have put into making this happen, and the sacrifices I have made in order to finally make what once was merely a dream, a reality.
To be crystal clear. If I for whatever reason fail to meet the required monthly income to pay off my monthly debt, as well as the people who are starting work for me next month (Officially. They were working in good faith so far, and that is all.) I would cease to exist as OMVN.
Now, I leave it up to you, all of you who read this. Patron or not. Support me = OMVN lives. Don't, and the ship sinks with me.
By the way. FOM is almost done! Talk soon. Lots to do, money to spend, places to go, ..... to ....

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
like in any of my Android ports...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or you read the menu's help tab, it's not there for nothing.

Reactions: Hunter42084

Hunter42084

Aug 20, 2021
like in any of my Android ports...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or you read the menu's help tab, it's not there for nothing.

Thanks so much. Loved the game so far. Just finished. I would not put it down because I did not want to re start it again. Glad to know-how the controls work now. Can't wait for me. Need more of that momma. Thanks again

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Work on The SHRiNK has officially started. I'm currently using the expensive as fuck(RTX 3090, 128GB DDR4, 5950X 1200W PSU,etc) secondary PC to FINALLY! Work on two projects at once. A dream that was once upon a time unachievable, has now become a fucking reality. So, if you really want to see me "thrive" as many of you have said, then please consider supporting me in any way you can. I'm also working on FOM, by the way. This month, I have added three people to the payroll. The person who works with me (at the OMVN HQ) and two others who work with me over the internet.

If and when I hit my current goal on the main OMVN page, I intend to pay for a secondary Octane license and use both PCs for SHRiNK once FOM work is done and the 0.1 CH1 with 1K renders + 47 some animations. FOM will have its own dedicated page but will become available on the main OMVN page, eventually. a7002.jpg a7010.jpg

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes