Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sissyfication??
I used the mod to check what stuff I missed, and while I skipped it there is a male "friend" it seems you can make a wear women's clothes, but not really interested so not sure if it counts as a sissy, I also read on this forums something about the MC can bottom to the transsexuals.

You would need to search for how to do it.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Sissyfication??
I used the mod to check what stuff I missed, and while I skipped it there is a male "friend" it seems you can make a wear women's clothes, but not really interested so not sure if it counts as a sissy, I also read on this forums something about the MC can bottom to the transsexuals.

You would need to search for how to do it.
Yeah you can make male friend be a sissy and be a sub to trans.

Reactions: Havik79

Emmitudo

Feb 4, 2018
Well, I started playing this for the first time and I must give this game FIVE STARS OUT OF FIVE. It had to be done, just because of Mr. Wiggles, I had a cat that looked like him growing up :p

Reactions: CircaAD

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
turn trans mode on, should happen naturally in story. npc name jin if i remember correctly. Vanessa and Brenda talk with him before you decide if you want to have his scene.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
turn trans mode on, should happen naturally in story. npc name jin if i remember correctly. Vanessa and Brenda talk with him before you decide if you want to have his scene.
Around which story point does that happen?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Quite late. After pizza girl and cafe or bring brenda home.
I found it, too bad doing that will remove the landlady optional scene though.

And what's even weirder is that you can still see a femboy scene when you chose the sissy path, Jin suddenly being unlocked, and not fucked yet, I think that's a bug.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
-----------------
I wish there was an option to cum prematurely when Brenda is fucking you for the first time on her bitch path, so that she'd lock you up in the tiniest cage that will fit MC's dick, and have her plug him up too, that's the only thing that was missing from it, to truly become her bitch, of course that would mean every scene after that would need to be altered too, to account for the cage and plug, but that's what would have made it more fun, consequences of your choices, right?

Also, after you bring her home, she says she's your bitch? she really needs to stay the same after you become her bitch, for continuity reasons, otherwise that choice really doesn't mean as much as it looked like if she keeps switching like that.

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
Also, after you bring her home, she says she's your bitch? she really needs to stay the same after you become her bitch, for continuity reasons, otherwise that choice really doesn't mean as much as it looked like if she keeps switching like that.
OM keeps saying the Brenda path is optional and has made no effort so far to even pretend at continuity.

• Angry
Reactions: nevermoreXX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
OM keeps saying the Brenda path is optional and has made no effort so far to even pretend at continuity.
He also said that the Trans on Male paths will be the only branching paths, which implies proper continuity, and this is part of that.

Reactions: CircaAD

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Tf? (Insert huh meme here.)

Brenda's Bitch has been on for as long as the path has existed. Many of the choices the MC gets or does not even get to make are often due to BB being active which does not give him a choice at all. For example, when he brings her home and Karishma + Brenda make him their B. That right there is one of the many times there has been a continuation. Idk, maybe you guys are used to it meaning what it often does on some sissy dress-up game where we must put a cage on and a plug 24/7. Well, if that's the case, then that won't ever happen. My definition of it is BB = you do as she says, you take it when and as she tells you, without a choice. In fact, the last update just took it into overdrive with Brenda bending MC over in front of Melissa, even. Opening yet another path for the MC that he can not say no to. So, take it, and you better like it. To clarify, once and for all. BB is a switch! Once it has been turned on, it carries on forever. And it has so far. (As long as the game is going, there will be BB opportunities where Brenda and others are concerned. Ie: BB on, Brenda might decide you need a spitroast, or a V, Kar, Brenda trifecta bang, or whatever she fancies. Meanwhile, you just get to accept it.)

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
camp063.png

Stomp, stomp. Wake up, highness.
For those of you who are not FOM patrons, or even on the discord... Here is a progress update. Just flew past the 700 renders mark. My hope is to maintain this pace and hopefully release something by next month.
However, this is not an OMVN promise. It is only a prediction based on the current pace.
So, if nothing goes wrong with life and or hardware, February will see at least a playable (lengthy, yet demo for patrons only) If things go better than expected, then I'll just release CH1 on the FOM page. Then wait a while to see who becomes a patron or not, and for those who remain here, they will still get to play FOM as I have already mentioned way back. It will also go on Steam, but after patrons play it on both pages. Since getting it on Steam does take some time to happen.
The biggest issue I am having right now is rl getting in the way. Dealing with the dentist for the last 2 months, and paying over 3000 Euro. I probably have another month of work left.
My teeth were all kinds of efed up. My priorities were to build a monster PC over fixing my teeth, obviously.
Priorities, right? The second not so big of an issue is not being sure on where to cut CH1 just yet.
Bottom line. This is going a lot smoother than expected when we take into account the absolute poopstorm that has been my life ever since I moved here.
Since August, my life has been hell. I'm not used to all of this noise... Too many efin relatives, too many phone calls, too many people inviting me over for ENDLESS lunches, coffees, and yes, still NEW YEAR DINNERS! And if I say no? They get all butthurt. Still, working on FOM has been great. It's the best I've ever felt when working on a project.
Tty guys soon.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
Having trouble finding a clear explanation of what's different on the perv and affection routes.
I just started and got to the first choice with Alice and I have no idea what the two different routes change as far as interactions and scenes go. Hence, I don't really know what to pick in order to get my preferred route (since I don't know what the main differences are)

SomePlayer619

Sep 8, 2021
Hey OMVN/darth_h hope you're doing fine. Since there is no status update on shrInk patreon post 28 November just curious about whats happening? Teasers are well appreciated, just saying...

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes