-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the typos, and I really did enjoy your spoilers, tbh. Glad you really dig in. Also, just so you know, there was no heavy MG. That was a very high-quality AK47, in a 25 round burst, or so. And, or M4A1 in a short, mid, and long burst. With "outside" recording being used in both cases (meaning for exteriors). My previous sounds were low-quality shit-freebies. I now started buying licensed sounds with 1411kb, etc. As for the ammo situation and where they got supplies, or not, we find out next time. Spoiler. She found a large dump of ammo from her entire squad in the bin, someone had apparently ditched all the gear in there, along with one GPS locator that was forgotten "active" also, the doc has never met our boy, nor does she have knowledge of his condition. She was referring to the clone that suddenly changed and then went inactive. Leliana can not be the main waifu, just yet. There was not enough of a build-up. It is however going to happen. In other words, we will be able to add her to the list of waifus, and harem girls in both trans on pegging, and or trans off vanilla regular content.
Absolutely amazing animations, OMVN! I especially love the attention to the hair swaying, something I believe I heard others say is much harder to do. And yet, it looks extremely realistic. Just so that I'm understanding, since Leliana hasn't had enough build-up yet for being a main waifu yet, if I play through v0.6 and end up with Alice taken to the MC's room instead that's intentional? If not, I can just pause that particular playthrough (I have one each for Melissa, Alice, Aiko, and Leliana) for now and get back to continuing it later once things are ready on that route.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Pretty fun game with quite a few hot models.

It's a shame that PSA have to be used to calm people down on political jokes. Sad. Me, I could care less what dictators or celebrities you decide to make light of in my smut.

With that said, I'm looking forward to the MC getting to tussle with some of the local and foreign agents. Who am I kidding? I'm looking forward to him boning pretty much every female even glimpsed in the game so far because I'm a completest. Still, please bring on the burly Russian woman sooner rather than later.
"It's a shame that PSA have to be used to calm people down on political jokes. Sad. Me, I could care less what dictators or celebrities you decide to make light of in my smut."

In all honesty, I only include those to lessen the whine, because I don't actually give a single fuck about people's opinions anymore. Like I read this thread daily, and there are thousands of "the dev should do this, and should have done that instead of this" Just fucking do it yourself. Start a page, download DAZ buy one or three assets, and get to work, people.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
For those who hate trap/femboy/trans. FOM will have lots and lots of it. And even though they will all be avoidable by simply switching them off in the options, I'm sure many will still find a reason to moan. So, to make sure I never hear that I will only reply to people in discord and focus on my work, from now on. Also, to those out there who are still delusional about me "not making it" because I focus on traps and trans, blah blah. Talk to me in 2022 once SHRiNK and FOM are on steam. I'm already doing fucking great as is, but thanks for the concerns. To all those of you who do support me... Much <3 and appreciation. I'll still visit 95, regardless of comments from time to time.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I chose not to mention that as it's literally mentioned 2 clicks before you need to enter it and thus acts as an intelligence test :p
It fails more often than not. I receive daily questions about it. "Hey, what is the password?" Me: password. Them: Yes, what is the password. Me: password. Them: Oh... Thanks. Also me: By the way, it was written two lines before needing to use it.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
The page is still basic and will need some more work, but the important part is that it is up and (launched). Dev will be adding a custom image(s) to tier(s) and the background. Overtime.
"Here it is. OMVN has been around for quite some time now, and thanks to people like you, I am no longer afraid to work on the content that would once upon a time end my "career" out of sheer hatred and ignorance in the world. With that being said. The above character is going to come in M/F/T and seeing as this will be just testing the waters at first, I am going to limit content on likely just this one character, for now. What exactly do you mean, OM? I mean that those who want some THICC booty femboy, can now select it from the preferences as on/off. If in this specific instance that option is on, said character would be considered a feminine elven male. Also for those of you who have been asking about transformation... The answer is yes. At first, limited to 1 character, the transformation will be basic (to start with). Meaning, you will be able to gradually transform your new "partner". Increasing breast size, for example, and gearing them up for a more trans look, as well as behavior that will change with it. All of this will be your doing, in the sense that the changes will be noticeable as you gradually push them gently towards your goal. This will become a thing and have a lot more than just "breast size" if it is well received when the game is out. So, based on the success of the game at launch, I will run a poll on the main FOM page and ask people about their favorite type of content so far. Based on that, I might invest more time on some extra stats/things we can alter. Vanilla content will remain the same way it has always been."

Pic of gay/femboy/trans/woman with dick/man with boobs/etc.
thicboi7.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan741

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah for this site harem tag means fucking 3 girls are once, so yeah this is a fake harem, not a real harem.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Aug 12, 2020
Is MC Brenda's bitch? YES; He accepted it or denial it? He accepted; so, why I can't see Brenda's dark side in the last scene with Vanessa and MC, except in the galley?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
MC's in a sexual relationship with 7 different people so no, it's a real harem.

By simultaneously they mean having multiple relationships going at the same time, not an orgy.
Yeah I fucked the maid and the girl with sith eyes in my playthrough so no it is not a real harem, real harem means you can fuck everyone, not just a couple.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yeah I fucked the maid and the girl with sith eyes in my playthrough so no it is not a real harem, real harem means you can fuck everyone, not just a couple.
Then you turned down sexual opportunities, that's on you, not the game. I fucked Karishma, Alice, Brenda, Vanessa, Leliana and Jin in one playthrough and Melissa instead of Alice in a second playthrough.

It's not Miyamoto's fault you always die in Super Mario Bros because you refuse to press the jump button :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is MC Brenda's bitch? YES; He accepted it or denial it? He accepted; so, why I can't see Brenda's dark side in the last scene with Vanessa and MC, except in the galley?
Because you also need Melissa as waifu. This can only be done by loading a save before going to Brenda and simply click, click until you are sent home (automatically) then when you are there choose Melissa as waifu choice, and once again, you are automatically sent back to Brenda. This only needs to be done once, and it will be remembered as a choice in the future.

Reactions: monk456

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Then you turned down sexual opportunities, that's on you, not the game. I fucked Karishma, Alice, Brenda, Vanessa, Leliana and Jin in one playthrough and Melissa instead of Alice in a second playthrough.
Yes, how stupid of me to be heterosexual.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes