JHGFDGF

Jul 2, 2020
Can anyone explain the differences between Aikos two routes? Punchingbag and Panty Sniffer does very little to explain how the route will develop further down the line, and from the outside it just looks like two different ways to be submissive. I could be wrong I suppose, can anyone enlighten me perhaps?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can anyone explain the differences between Aikos two routes? Punchingbag and Panty Sniffer does very little to explain how the route will develop further down the line, and from the outside it just looks like two different ways to be submissive. I could be wrong I suppose, can anyone enlighten me perhaps?
At one point the dev said that the Punching Bag route gets her to respect you, and the Panty Sniffer one will be more submissive, but that was a while ago and I don't think there have been any differences between the two for several updates now.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I add some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 1
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
The mod seems to skip a scene or such. The scene where you tell Alice you want to put a baby in her seems to get skipped for some reason. Actually it seems like a few scenes get skipped. Not just the one for Alice but also the ones for Melissa and Aiko.

Last edited:

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
The mod seems to skip a scene or such. The scene where you tell Alice you want to put a baby in her seems to get skipped for some reason. Actually it seems like a few scenes get skipped. Not just the one for Alice but also the ones for Melissa and Aiko.
can you show me the picture?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I can attach the clips in the game file that are part of the scenes I talked about. I noticed these in the gallery. When I didn't choose the "Mod: all" option at the spot when we decide who to watch TV with, I got one of the scenes. LaikDink Hope that helps.

Feb 12, 2021
The Shrink being one of two games OMVN works on at any one time while also having an irl job mean progress is relatively limited. Pregnancy is also not particular focus, OMVN is casting a wide net in terms of fetishes so it's low priority, especially as the actual story only covers a couple of weeks, at most, so far.

Be grateful I'm not making this game, 100,000 years into development there wouldn't be a single impregnation :cool:
lol; i get it, u don't like preggos in your games...but no shame in my game. i love dropping seeds into fertile wombs in my VNs, n putting buns in the oven :love:. anyways, also curious about all the discussion i've read about the tranny option in the game...so is there any trans-on-f content, or is it restricted to trans-on-MC?

• Love
Reactions: Zabutnik

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
its actually quite incredible how a game can take a complete nosedive and keep going downward, its also amazing how there are comments here saying great update... like did we play the same game? all this game is now is sex with everyone, no one has a problem with it and theres zero reason for anything thats going on, which is nothing at all. then at the end of the 5 minute update, he tells us about how he overspent on an overpriced computer and that we need to pay for his expenses or he wont make another terrible update. like really dude you put in zero effort into this game anymore and youre gonna ebeg at the same time.
You are not paying anything anyways and please do let me know when and where was I ebagging you, again? Or did I misunderstand you? It is possible. Also, please feel free to stop playing it anytime. If you don't like other people's opinions on the game/update, then perhaps you should get on F95 with a blindfold on.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
just recently started doing searches in "latest updates", n saw your game on the 1st results page. as a huge fan of impregnation/pregnancy (especially involving incest), how many girls is it possible to knock up n breed in this game, n how many of them involve incest? thanks

hey stranger, thx...so lemme get this straight; almost 3 years in the making, n only TWO girls can be knocked up? :cry: :cry:
As many as you intend to make family members? that's up to you, not me. As for the number of girls, everyone by now. Alice, Mel, Aiko, and even Leliana/Vanessa soon. Just don't expect any babies running around. Not even big bellies yet.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Long time no type... I took my time in adding lots and lots of "nice" people to my ignore list. As well as reading all of the recent comments. I'm glad most of you enjoyed it and will continue working on part two.

But before I leave... I want to let you guys know that I have begun my "Steam" journey.

And although I am truly grateful to all of the immortals/legends who have not only helped me reach this point (from my early days in this forum) but have also changed my entire life, and ensured that I made enough to live on, while investing on better hardware. Avaline, McWoods, PRlison, AB, Steele, Kaas... And above all. My biggest supporters and the reason OMVN still exists to this day. Crazy Chris, Wild Bill, Lance. Just to mention a fraction of the names. (too fkn many to mention) the rest of you know who you are, and what you mean to me.

I really can't wait to start selling my work on Steam so I don't have to rely on a mainly ungrateful player base in order to survive and continue creating for as long as I can keep doing this job with passion. FOM is thankfully my best work so far, and I will easily top that with the next project since I won't be restrained by funding and impatient people screaming gibe update nao.

FOM will also be the very first OMVN title on steam. I am as always, going to keep creating and freely sharing my work as I have done so far, regardless of how far I make it. That will be my thanks to all those of you who give me the strength to ignore all the noise and keep working on the next project.
They say this place is many things, but the one thing they forget to mention is that this place was the reason they became what they are today. I did not forget.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your continued support. <3 OM.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Long time no type... I took my time in adding lots and lots of "nice" people to my ignore list. As well as reading all of the recent comments. I'm glad most of you enjoyed it and will continue working on part two.

But before I leave... I want to let you guys know that I have begun my "Steam" journey.

And although I am truly grateful to all of the immortals/legends who have not only helped me reach this point (from my early days in this forum) but have also changed my entire life, and ensured that I made enough to live on, while investing on better hardware. Avaline, McWoods, PRlison, AB, Steele, Kaas... And above all. My biggest supporters and the reason OMVN still exists to this day. Crazy Chris, Wild Bill, Lance. Just to mention a fraction of the names. (too fkn many to mention) the rest of you know who you are, and what you mean to me.

I really can't wait to start selling my work on Steam so I don't have to rely on a mainly ungrateful player base in order to survive and continue creating for as long as I can keep doing this job with passion. FOM is thankfully my best work so far, and I will easily top that with the next project since I won't be restrained by funding and impatient people screaming gibe update nao.

FOM will also be the very first OMVN title on steam. I am as always, going to keep creating and freely sharing my work as I have done so far, regardless of how far I make it. That will be my thanks to all those of you who give me the strength to ignore all the noise and keep working on the next project.
They say this place is many things, but the one thing they forget to mention is, that this place was the reason they became what they are today. I did not forget.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for your continued support. <3 OM.
Best wishes for your new journey on Steam with FOM, you deserve it. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

Oxiton

May 8, 2017
replaying whole game again with new update, question about Brenda - does any family relations work for her or better leave her as "friend"? i don't really remember how her dialogues go
I think it would work,i did something similar (y)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I for one am thoroughly enjoying this title. Quite light-hearted in many ways and lots of excellent action to boot. Love the inclusion of the femboi too. Trans girls are awesome, but it's always nice to have a nice, submissive male to add to the mix.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 1
2nd P/s: I have fixed my mod to unlock some missing scenes. I suggest that you guys should play it from the beginning. Sorry for this inconvenience
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Fixed

Reactions: Zabutnik
Oct 9, 2020
As many as you intend to make family members? that's up to you, not me. As for the number of girls, everyone by now. Alice, Mel, Aiko, and even Leliana/Vanessa soon. Just don't expect any babies running around. Not even big bellies yet.
sorry I just have a couple of questions: 1) are there so many futanari if I wanted to see it? will you put many more in the future?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes