OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Finally! After a long battle of uploading this size and that image with steam... We're going live on the 23rd at the earliest, boyz! (Girls/gurlz). This is a massive step for me. Idk why, but I feel that this is my first step toward a bright future as a creator.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of The Shrink 0.8 part 2
And RR season 1
Incl hds666 Gallery mod

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)(now adjustable)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Too much other stuff to list, have a play.

Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
All my ports can use 0x52's URM mod, just drop the RPA file in the game folder
Original 0.8 part 2:

v02.08.23 RR

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
At what point you get to be Brenda's Sub?
Seems to me whatever i choose she is still my buttslut or does that choice comes later?
I didn't edge her so does that means i still get to be her sub? atm i'm at te part where Brenda is fucking the maid ;)

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 1
2nd P/s: I have fixed my mod to unlock some missing scenes. I suggest that you guys should play it from the beginning. Sorry for this inconvenience
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Has bugs. Mod all doesn't work for the sitting with girls to see the movies scene. Errors appear

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Can you show me the errors, please?
error 1 :- happens when option "stay with the girls" around the sofa is selected and then when choice to select sister comes Mod all is chosen. Also only Alice scene plays out even if mod all is chosen

error 2: When option is given to choose maid or stay with sisters, if mod all is selected only maid scene plays out skipping all sister scenes. In this bug no error is thrown by renpy

after that if instead of mod all sisters, if a particular sister is chosen multiple errors appear. U can check urself if u have time.

Also if u can help me understand how the "label" works in renpy scripts, I can solve this type of problems myself. I can fix small variable or code bugs in scripts. I am unable to understand how the label works

Last edited:
Reactions: LaikDink

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 1
2nd P/s: I have fixed my mod to unlock some missing scenes. I suggest that you guys should play it from the beginning. Sorry for this inconvenience
3rd P/s: another fixed
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
error 1 :- happens when option "stay with the girls" around the sofa is selected and then when choice to select sister comes Mod all is chosen. Also only Alice scene plays out even if mod all is chosen

error 2: When option is given to choose maid or stay with sisters, if mod all is selected only maid scene plays out skipping all sister scenes. In this bug no error is thrown by renpy

after that if instead of mod all sisters, if a particular sister is chosen multiple errors appear. U can check urself if u have time.

Also if u can help me understand how the "label" works in renpy scripts, I can solve this type of problems myself. I can fix small variable or code bugs in scripts. I am unable to understand how the label works
Another fixed. Please start from the beginning to see all scenes. Sorry for this problem

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

Thank you for your reply

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The label statement is more or less the same as it is in any programming language that has them. It defines a location in the script that can be jumped to with the jump statement. This hasn't really changed all that much since the 1950s.

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
The label statement is more or less the same as it is in any programming language that has them. It defines a location in the script that can be jumped to with the jump statement. This hasn't really changed all that much since the 1950s.
But I can't find the labels in the codes for the games.

Thanks for ur reply anyways.

The original game dynamics is really weird. Why can u be only 1 girl when u made scenes for everyone!!

Last edited:

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
cool to see the change to one route that just lets you pick whether you want fem or trans scenes as you go.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes