StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
Updated the gallery mod to 0.5.2. Credits to IAmAB for making it and S0K4_3K for the last update.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.6.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.7., tested with broken_division compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.
i got the 0.8 mod and put the files in the game folder. gallery is the game but i get a error when i entered the names and relationships and it put me back in the game. everyone seen this error?

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
i got the 0.8 mod and put the files in the game folder. gallery is the game but i get a error when i entered the names and relationships and it put me back in the game. everyone seen this error?
Can you upload the traceback.txt generated when error ocurred?

StrifeSan

May 31, 2022
Can you upload the traceback.txt generated when error ocurred?
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'mod/fonts/A ABsolute Empire.otf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 826, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2096, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 639, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 248, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 702, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 643, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Shrink OG + Trifecta 0.8 Part One. 0.8
Sun Aug 14 20:48:47 2022
```

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3839, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2565, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2096, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 639, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 248, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 702, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "renpy/text/font.py", line 643, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Shrink OG + Trifecta 0.8 Part One. 0.8
Sun Aug 14 20:48:47 2022
```

Looks like a font file is missing, and it's included in the mod. try downloading the mod again and unzip it in the game folder. Overwrite all files when requested.

1660555796283.png

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
So I may just be being a snowflake and sorry if it’s been said before but doesn’t part of the first Jin scene strike anyone as semi ntr-esque? Granted it’s not about causing jealousy/etc but in my playthroughs if you’re involved with them you have to see Brenda kiss him and Vanessa give him a blowjob with no way to avoid it
E293DCB3-F10F-4EDB-9948-6E7B9E022C8B.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EJW and Oxiton

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Also getting several “image not found” errors in a row for scenes at the end of the update-the Carmen, Jasmine and Alice scenes to be specific. Any known fixes?
Appreciate anyones time

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
So I may just be being a snowflake and sorry if it’s been said before but doesn’t part of the first Jin scene strike anyone as semi ntr-esque? Granted it’s not about causing jealousy/etc but in my playthroughs if you’re involved with them you have to see Brenda kiss him and Vanessa give him a blowjob with no way to avoid it
View attachment 1992464
To me, thats not even close to NTR, its normal to people in harem to interact with each other, since theres a bunch of futa and Jin its a femboy, would be expected to see something like that.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
To me, thats not even close to NTR, its normal to people in harem to interact with each other, since theres a bunch of futa and Jin its a femboy, would be expected to see something like that.
I guess I get that but in a harem you get to choose it’s members(If not also be able to set boundaries), here you get no chance to avoid it it’s just like: Jin’s here, now she’s sucking his dick and she’s making out with him. Deal with it.
Be cool if there was any choice for you other than whether or not you participate-like in almost every other scene in the game. Seemed very out of nowhere/out of character for the game/MC
Edit: Also out of character for both Brenda and to a degree Vanessa-like Brenda in particular is supposed to be in love with him or something, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaDude1977 and EJW

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I guess I get that but in a harem, you get to choose its members(If not also be able to set boundaries), here you get no chance to avoid it it’s just like: Jin’s here, now she’s sucking his dick and she’s making out with him. Deal with it.
Be cool if there was any choice for you other than whether or not you participate-like in almost every other scene in the game. Seemed very out of nowhere/out of character for the game/MC
Edit: Also out of character for both Brenda and to a degree Vanessa-like Brenda in particular is supposed to be in love with him or something, right?
The MC already gave them permission to have fun with Jin before it even got to that point in the game. Look at it as a way for the MC to get back at Jin for their past issues that supposedly make him kind of a dick. So, no. No NTR here. Just a free hole for Brenda and the others to fill up. As far as what else they decide to do, it is left up to them. Consider it going down on a girl. For them going down on Jin is the equivalent of foreplay and being nice before he gets destroyed. If you are having a difficult time understanding the logic behind it, then it is probably best that you play with sissy/femboy turned off. You can't have all those dick girls and a fine sissy and not have them pound that sissy. That sissy was made for that purpose.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The MC already gave them permission to have fun with Jin before it even got to that point in the game. Look at it as a way for the MC to get back at Jin for their past issues that supposedly make him kind of a dick. So, no. No NTR here. Just a free hole for Brenda and the others to fill up. As far as what else they decide to do, it is left up to them. Consider it going down on a girl. For them going down on Jin is the equivalent of foreplay and being nice before he gets destroyed. If you are having a difficult time understanding the logic behind it, then it is probably best that you play with sissy/femboy turned off. You can't have all those dick girls and a fine sissy and not have them pound that sissy. That sissy was made for that purpose.
First I appreciate your response/explanation.
2nd; Uhh when did he give permission, though? You get a choice on whether or not to get involved but otherwise you have no options to say yes or no to the event as a whole. Just add the ability to say nah to that aspect of it, that’s all. Like I get it to a point my dude but I’d at least prefer an option where Vanessa doesn’t suck his dick and/or Brenda doesn’t make out with him on multiple occasions behind your back. Everything before and after that you get a choice on-this is super forced by comparison. I’d be genuinely surprised if I was the only one who thought this. And I get the logic behind it but it’s fully possible to get those scenes/etc without having all that happen.
Down with the whole trans/sissy kinks but not super into other guys getting their dicks sucked by your girls without having a say in it. Like I’d be much more ok with it if the player had a say in it but it’s hella forced by comparison.
Just make that part avoidable. Doesn’t seem like a huge deal to me but again I’m hyper-sensitive to this ish. Still a huge fan of the game/you as a dev but that aspect does bother me.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
See this is why people feel it's NTR' ish you said MC already gave them Permission. I"M MC i did not give permission. When i play a game i am the MC and when people excuse ntr by saying well the MC gave permission thats just BS When the player has no say in the decision. So yeah it's a little NTR ish.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
First I appreciate your response/explanation.
2nd; Uhh when did he give permission, though? You get a choice on whether or not to get involved but otherwise you have no options to say yes or no to the event as a whole. Just add the ability to say nah to that aspect of it, that’s all. Like I get it to a point my dude but I’d at least prefer an option where Vanessa doesn’t suck his dick and/or Brenda doesn’t make out with him on multiple occasions behind your back. Everything before and after that you get a choice on-this is super forced by comparison. I’d be genuinely surprised if I was the only one who thought this. And I get the logic behind it but it’s fully possible to get those scenes/etc without having all that happen.
Down with the whole trans/sissy kinks but not super into other guys getting their dicks sucked by your girls without having a say in it. Like I’d be much more ok with it if the player had a say in it but it’s hella forced by comparison.
Just make that part avoidable. Doesn’t seem like a huge deal to me but again I’m hyper-sensitive to this ish. Still a huge fan of the game/you as a dev but that aspect does bother me.
I agree with you when the player has no say in it. it doesn't matter that the MC gave permission YOU are the MC so yeah it is a bit NTR. i guess you can say maybe it's not ntr ing the MC but ntr ing the player.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm wondering if i don't do the trans route do Jin still move in house and still see the sisters try to have sex with him? I don't want the family to have sex with nobody but MC.

Reactions: Valdazz

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
See this is why people feel it's NTR' ish you said MC already gave them Permission. I"M MC i did not give permission. When i play a game i am the MC and when people excuse ntr by saying well the MC gave permission thats just BS When the player has no say in the decision. So yeah it's a little NTR ish.
The only thing NTR ish is the display of low IQ by everyone who keeps mentioning it. Choose not to play with the sissy path. This is how it is, and that is how it will remain. If you do not like it, play it without going down that path or not at all. I really don't see the problem. If you are looking to justify your NTR description, then keep at it because idgaf.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes