OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
First I appreciate your response/explanation.
2nd; Uhh when did he give permission, though? You get a choice on whether or not to get involved but otherwise you have no options to say yes or no to the event as a whole. Just add the ability to say nah to that aspect of it, that’s all. Like I get it to a point my dude but I’d at least prefer an option where Vanessa doesn’t suck his dick and/or Brenda doesn’t make out with him on multiple occasions behind your back. Everything before and after that you get a choice on-this is super forced by comparison. I’d be genuinely surprised if I was the only one who thought this. And I get the logic behind it but it’s fully possible to get those scenes/etc without having all that happen.
Down with the whole trans/sissy kinks but not super into other guys getting their dicks sucked by your girls without having a say in it. Like I’d be much more ok with it if the player had a say in it but it’s hella forced by comparison.
Just make that part avoidable. Doesn’t seem like a huge deal to me but again I’m hyper-sensitive to this ish. Still a huge fan of the game/you as a dev but that aspect does bother me.
He gave them permission right as Jin came to the house. That is where you get to choose if you want sissy/femboy content on or not. Once chosen to go down the path, he tells them to "have fun" So go back to that point and choose to not go down the path. Otherwise, keep writing entire books about what NTR is in your opinion.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
He gave them permission right as Jin came to the house. That is where you get to choose if you want sissy/femboy content on or not. Once chosen to go down the path, he tells them to "have fun" So go back to that point and choose to not go down the path. Otherwise, keep writing entire books about what NTR is in your opinion.
The only thing NTR ish is the display of low IQ by everyone who keeps mentioning it. Choose not to play with the sissy path. This is how it is, and that is how it will remain. If you do not like it, play it without going down that path or not at all. I really don't see the problem. If you are looking to justify your NTR description, then keep at it because idgaf.
Bro ngl that's a hell of a toxic reaction to those relatively tame comments, chill for a second. I still support you as a fan of the game/your work(and as a patreon when I can financially) and I'm sorry I wasn't aware you could take the choice to avoid it-but in my defense it isn't indicated whatsoever that you'll have to see Van suck his dick dick or Brenda repeatedly make out with him if you take that path, which I don't get why you'd have an issue with doing. And besides that if you say no Van and Bren go with him after so there's every guarantee at least part of that scene will happen anyway.
You should know(if you've spent any time in places like this) that many won't be down with other dudes getting bjs/etc and besides that it'd be very easy to do those scenes without that aspect. I'm just saying-since I only now found out it's avoidable as it's nowhere indicated in the choice or previous dialogue-that you should add a note or something that you'll have to see Jin getting a bj/making out with the girls if you go down that path. I'm not criticizing anything else about the game, and I think if you weren't so invested in this you'd see that my thoughts don't come from a place of malice/dislike for you or your game but just as a genuinely well-meaning suggestion of improvement. Aside from that A-plus game so far, just like Alison.
Apologies if you felt this was another book.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The way i see it with Jin, if he was gonnae actually try with any of the MC's harem, I would pray for an option to knock fuck out of him.

But turning him into a cock crazed sex toy for the MC, Brenda & the trans brigade? That is fucking poetry right there.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
The way i see it with Jin, if he was gonnae actually try with any of the MC's harem, I would pray for an option to knock fuck out of him.

But turning him into a cock crazed sex toy for the MC, Brenda & the trans brigade? That is fucking poetry right there.
I agree with it being great that he gets turned into a sextoy but that's easily achievable without Brenda making out with him or Vanessa sucking his dick, right? Plus he does try it with them in the first scene and presumably in the scene with Brenda in the laundryroom.

Reactions: EJW

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Bro ngl that's a hell of a toxic reaction to those relatively tame comments, chill for a second. I still support you as a fan of the game/your work(and as a patreon when I can financially) and I'm sorry I wasn't aware you could take the choice to avoid it-but in my defense it isn't indicated whatsoever that you'll have to see Van suck his dick dick or Brenda repeatedly make out with him if you take that path, which I don't get why you'd have an issue with doing. And besides that if you say no Van and Bren go with him after so there's every guarantee at least part of that scene will happen anyway.
You should know(if you've spent any time in places like this) that many won't be down with other dudes getting bjs/etc and besides that it'd be very easy to do those scenes without that aspect. I'm just saying-since I only now found out it's avoidable as it's nowhere indicated in the choice or previous dialogue-that you should add a note or something that you'll have to see Jin getting a bj/making out with the girls if you go down that path. I'm not criticizing anything else about the game, and I think if you weren't so invested in this you'd see that my thoughts don't come from a place of malice/dislike for you or your game but just as a genuinely well-meaning suggestion of improvement. Aside from that A-plus game so far, just like Alison.
Apologies if you felt this was another book.
I understand where your message comes from. Being invested in them makes you feel betrayed in some way, I suppose. And I did mention that this was not the case. Sorry if the broad spectrum mildly toxic injection in the message felt like it was directed at you, specifically. Although I did reply to you, I honestly was not aiming at you alone with that message. Nevertheless, my apologies if it came out like an attack. It was simply out of frustration with the daily grind of "it should be this way cus I say so and you can never tell me otherwise, dev" I am just tired of people defining their own meanings for every single thing they do not like on this forum. However, when you (they) keep insisting that an opinion on the scene is indeed a fact, then there is nothing more I can say.
I already explained the logic behind it. They were warming him up for some dicking. Seeing as it was his "first time" they were being nice and playful with him. Jin exists for two reasons. #1 reason is for me to have sissy/femboy fucktoy for MC, and the second reason is so the girls can have something to fuck without getting in trouble with the MC for fooling around with one another without his permission. There is nothing wrong with Vanessa going down on Jin because Jin is a fucktoy, and as such, they have many uses. One of them is to be used as the user desires. Vanessa wanted that. The MC giving them permission without "your" consent, is intended to be part of the sissy/femboy path. There is no way to say no because then it would simply mean skipping the entire scene. What exactly is the point when you can simply say no to the entire branch? Take care, and I hope you find a way to either work with it or around it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I agree with it being great that he gets turned into a sextoy but that's easily achievable without Brenda making out with him or Vanessa sucking his dick, right? Plus he does try it with them in the first scene and presumably in the scene with Brenda in the laundryroom.
Also, that is the whole point of those scenes. Jin fancies himself an Alpha. Turns out he is better at taking it and dreaming about one day giving it. The whole path is about making Jin accept what he really is, and stop pretending he is a ladies' man. Well, he is, just on the entry-only way, and no sticking it in, ever. It's the Mc's way of turning Jin into his bitch while making him understand what is happening at the same time.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I understand where your message comes from. Being invested in them makes you feel betrayed in some way, I suppose. And I did mention that this was not the case. Sorry if the broad spectrum mildly toxic injection in the message felt like it was directed at you, specifically. Although I did reply to you, I honestly was not aiming at you alone with that message. Nevertheless, my apologies if it came out like an attack. It was simply out of frustration with the daily grind of "it should be this way cus I say so and you can never tell me otherwise, dev" I am just tired of people defining their own meanings for every single thing they do not like on this forum. However, when you (they) keep insisting that an opinion on the scene is indeed a fact, then there is nothing more I can say.
I already explained the logic behind it. They were warming him up for some dicking. Seeing as it was his "first time" they were being nice and playful with him. Jin exists for two reasons. #1 reason is for me to have sissy/femboy fucktoy for MC, and the second reason is so the girls can have something to fuck without getting in trouble with the MC for fooling around with one another without his permission. There is nothing wrong with Vanessa going down on Jin because Jin is a fucktoy, and as such, they have many uses. One of them is to be used as the user desires. Vanessa wanted that. The MC giving them permission without "your" consent, is intended to be part of the sissy/femboy path. There is no way to say no because then it would simply mean skipping the entire scene. What exactly is the point when you can simply say no to the entire branch? Take care, and I hope you find a way to either work with it or around it.
Appreciate the genuine nature/honesty of your response. And I also totally get being frustrated with the general tenor on F95-many of the people on here drive me crazy as well-as do most people in general honestly. I’m sure, ironically, it’s the same for most. I guess it’s just, ultimately, a difference of opinion. I don’t think it’s necessary to have the bj/etc and you do. It’s not indicated/etc beforehand is my main thing.
I totally get and am somewhat into the futas(or trans or whatever they’d be called) have someone to fuck but I’d just prefer if, as you said, the whole branch was avoidable and there weren’t any hints they’d do stuff with him. I might be missing something but idk why that’d be difficult. Just a few different renders/some dialogue changes would fix it. Not “demanding” that or anything(As if I could have any right to) just saying changing that aspect would appease me and others who have an issue with it. That’s all. Ofc if you don’t want to that’s your prerogative and all I can do is explain my perspective. I’ll still play and now knowing that path is avoidable I will avoid it despite liking some aspects of it.
Also, that is the whole point of those scenes. Jin fancies himself an Alpha. Turns out he is better at taking it and dreaming about one day giving it. The whole path is about making Jin accept what he really is, and stop pretending he is a ladies' man. Well, he is, just on the entry-only way, and no sticking it in, ever. It's the Mc's way of turning Jin into his bitch while making him understand what is happening at the same time.
But he kind of does “stick it in,” at least in my opinion(He literally sticks it in Van’s mouth). And tries to “give it” by messing around with Brenda. And again I’m into that whole aspect of showing him what he is but I just feel the BJ/making out is unnecessary to show him or for that path in general. But you do-and you’re the creator-so I don’t argue it’s your, call at all, just that from my perspective it’s not needed to achieve what you’re going for and I(and others) would appreciate it if was altered.

Sorry again for being long-winded. I try(and often fail) to be concise.
Best vibes on your work/life.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 1
2nd P/s: I have fixed my mod to unlock some missing scenes. I suggest that you guys should play it from the beginning. Sorry for this inconvenience
3rd P/s: another fixed
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597

Hi, can you update this Mod to SHRiNK 0.8 part two.

Thanks in Advance.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Give the man time to earn some bucks. :-D

The game was released for all his patreons six days ago or so. I'm quite sure we will get the free version pretty soon.
If you don't want to wait, you can buy all his games on itch.io for 5$ I think.

...but yeah, a public release date would be nice; checking every day. ^^

Jul 21, 2022
Give the man time to earn some bucks. :-D

The game was released for all his patreons six days ago or so. I'm quite sure we will get the free version pretty soon.
If you don't want to wait, you can buy all his games on itch.io for 5$ I think.

...but yeah, a public release date would be nice; checking every day. ^^
I don't know how long does it take to go out for all and someone said it's been for a month so i thought it should come out by any time now, but if it's only 6 days then yeah we should wait for few weeks to come out publicly

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes