Feb 17, 2022
Well I'm confused as hell now. I just got past the scene with the 3 trans ladies and Jin where Vanessa clearly had a dick but now after the clone shows up and all 3 sisters and Vanessa are in the MC's bed Vanessa no longer has that something extra between her legs. Also after Lelianna scene in MC's room Jin is there with a cage on when I chose the non-cage option...

Now its back to no cage and Vanessa is hung again, I'm so confused.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Ok, now that I finished the content. I dont think the game is bad, but I found it had some problems

1, MC is dumb as fuck, feels like he got dropped on his head as a baby, maybe thats why his dad feels guilty for dropping him and gave him the house. If that was added to the MCs backstory, I would be understanding. It have good reason why hes truly a dumbass and put this annoyance to rest :)

2, I get the feeling the story jump cuts at times and makes little sense. To best explain this. We meet the new baker or barista in town.. The one with the guy harassing her with his smol pp. The next seen she shows up ? Shes now a house maid and being tied up by one of the older sisters (I renamed some of them, so I forgot whats original). Just leaves me thinking, how the hell did she move in already ? The same with the Pizza delivery girl, first she was delivering pizza, now shes living in their house out of nowhere ?

3, Why the shrink ? Theres no shrink character. Its confusing way to name the game. Just a minor observation.

Well not to be all doom and gloom, things I did like
I like the array of characters, even tho it feels a little awkard trying to set up the relations. Felt the animations and sex scenes are pretty good, by my standards at least :) And giving a few options during the scenes is kinda nice. Even getting to choose a kinda of route.

Overall, its an entertaining game, with a few minor hiccups but nothing that bad. It would be great if the story could be filled out more in those weird jump cuts. And the bit at the end saying those girls with dicks been made with female versions is appreciated. I had disabled that, cause I just not into chicks with dicks. I actually did enjoy the MC being hard as a rock all the time, but he whinged like a little wimp. It was an interesting time seeing him go from girl to girl with that unsated drive :) Once every few days or so, would be nice :) Like a rut day I guess

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok, now that I finished the content. I dont think the game is bad, but I found it had some problems

1, MC is dumb as fuck, feels like he got dropped on his head as a baby, maybe thats why his dad feels guilty for dropping him and gave him the house. If that was added to the MCs backstory, I would be understanding. It have good reason why hes truly a dumbass and put this annoyance to rest :)

2, I get the feeling the story jump cuts at times and makes little sense. To best explain this. We meet the new baker or barista in town.. The one with the guy harassing her with his smol pp. The next seen she shows up ? Shes now a house maid and being tied up by one of the older sisters (I renamed some of them, so I forgot whats original). Just leaves me thinking, how the hell did she move in already ? The same with the Pizza delivery girl, first she was delivering pizza, now shes living in their house out of nowhere ?

3, Why the shrink ? Theres no shrink character. Its confusing way to name the game. Just a minor observation.

Well not to be all doom and gloom, things I did like
I like the array of characters, even tho it feels a little awkard trying to set up the relations. Felt the animations and sex scenes are pretty good, by my standards at least :) And giving a few options during the scenes is kinda nice. Even getting to choose a kinda of route.

Overall, its an entertaining game, with a few minor hiccups but nothing that bad. It would be great if the story could be filled out more in those weird jump cuts. And the bit at the end saying those girls with dicks been made with female versions is appreciated. I had disabled that, cause I just not into chicks with dicks. I actually did enjoy the MC being hard as a rock all the time, but he whinged like a little wimp. It was an interesting time seeing him go from girl to girl with that unsated drive :) Once every few days or so, would be nice :) Like a rut day I guess
I get the feeling you skipped a lot of the reading for the game or else forgot a lot of what you read. Catarina (the woman at the very beginning who's a scientist) has created a virus that causes everyone to lose all inhibitions and to do whatever they most desire. (It's part of why everyone's so randy all the time, such as the girl in the bathroom who launched herself at Aiko.)

The virus also specifically targets men and their penises, shrinking them. Your example of the guy at the pastry shop with the micropenis demonstrates this very plot point. This is where "The Shrink" comes from: the penises of men all over the world were shrunk to tiny things . . . except for the MC (and all the undead). The virus is unavoidable, and there is no cure.

It's not completely clear what happened (as much as I can remember anyway), but the clone called Seven — that's with the family now — remembered being with her sister-clones when they all were having sex with tons of infected men in the streets. When the other clones were called back to return, Seven hid in the alley instead. She first heard noises and laughter, but then screams. She was too scared to check things out, so she stayed where she was and fell asleep. When she awoke, she was surrounded by giant-penis zombies.

The virus has mutated incredibly fast. Although Catarina has been attempting to create a cure, so far it's only reversed the effects on the dead and grown their penises. She wonders to herself whether she may have created a big-dicked zombie apocalypse.

The girls (Morgana the pizza girl), Avaline (the pastry shop girl), Carmen (the military captain), etc., have all gone to the MC's house because there's almost nowhere safe anymore. It's the kind of thing you see in natural disaster films or zombie movies.

I may have missed some things or been misremembering something here or there, but I believe that's the gist of the game. Hopefully this helps clarify some parts for you.

Last edited:

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
I feel like a lot of people are hating on this game for not having the most deep, immersive storyline or clever, well-constructed dialogue.
Ok, point. But it's still hot as hell, even if it's silly (and in fairness, the silliness is clearly pretty intentional.)
And honestly, sometimes a sexy, silly game is nice.
For whatever it's worth, I still really like it.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Dam I really got that wrong, the whole time I was thinking "the Shrink" as in Psychology. Not shrinking penis'es. Thats pretty funny.

As for the people just randomly joining the house ? Well the MC and sisters had no idea what was going outside, and the people started randomly joining their house out of nowhere. Seven showed up after they had moved into the house without even scenes of them being invited. So that doesnt really make sense too.

Its not that im hating on the game), I just find the story to have been a little incoherent in parts. Has still been entertaining to play.

One thing I forgot to add, it had the urination tag, but I never found any such content. Im going to assume it might of been in one of those branching paths, those few nights where you choose which girl and route to follow ? Or maybe I just missed it in general, I was always on the lookout for it. With how things were escalating, did think something perverse would happen. Maybe cause I chose MC getting beat up over panty sniffer ? for example ?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One thing I forgot to add, it had the urination tag, but I never found any such content. Im going to assume it might of been in one of those branching paths, those few nights where you choose which girl and route to follow ? Or maybe I just missed it in general, I was always on the lookout for it. With how things were escalating, did think something perverse would happen. Maybe cause I chose MC getting beat up over panty sniffer ? for example ?
I think it's just if you do the submit to Melissa scenes.

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 1
2nd P/s: I have fixed my mod to unlock some missing scenes. I suggest that you guys should play it from the beginning. Sorry for this inconvenience
3rd P/s: another fixed
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Does your mod actually block/disable/cut any content or does it just not "help" with certain scenes?
So can I play using your mod and still get all the trans/futa scenes as well as the benefits of your mod or do I need to play the unmodded game to get them?

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Does your mod actually block/disable/cut any content or does it just not "help" with certain scenes?
So can I play using your mod and still get all the trans/futa scenes as well as the benefits of your mod or do I need to play the unmodded game to get them?
My mod is not for futa content. Of course, you can use my mod for other paths but I don't unlock some futa contents so maybe you can miss them. Use it of your own choice

Belly97

Well Known Lurker
Donor
Aug 2, 2017
My mod is not for futa content. Of course, you can use my mod for other paths but I don't unlock some futa contents so maybe you can miss them. Use it of your own choice
Ok, but specifically does it remove or change any options or does it just not recommend/help with them?
By "unlock" do you mean you have locked them, they can't be unlocked using your mod, or I can still unlock it I just have to make the right choices (That your mod doesn't help with)?

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Ok, but specifically does it remove or change any options or does it just not recommend/help with them?
By "unlock" do you mean you have locked them, they can't be unlocked using your mod, or I can still unlock it I just have to make the right choices (That your mod doesn't help with)?
You can still see this scene if you make the right choice

Maevos

May 4, 2019
There are certain inconsistencies in the earlier parts of the game, such as not being able to see a specific scene related to the reason there is a new maid and a guest in your house if you don't choose Alice as the main girl of your harem. Brenda and Jin will also appear at your house even if you don't visit Brenda for coffee and invite her over. Vanessa's genitals are different in certain renders too.

You need to rework these parts of the game and bring them more in line with the rest. Now I'm going to try and see what Fate of Mirador has in store for me.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 1
2nd P/s: I have fixed my mod to unlock some missing scenes. I suggest that you guys should play it from the beginning. Sorry for this inconvenience
3rd P/s: another fixed
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
So just to be clear if we use the mod said scenes won't show up whatsoever? Or there's just no mod assistance with them? Apologies if this has been asked before, appreciate anyone's time in advance

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So just to be clear if we use the mod said scenes won't show up whatsoever? Or there's just no mod assistance with them? Apologies if this has been asked before, appreciate anyone's time in advance
The mod gives a fan's preferred route but is not comprehensive, meaning that, if your preferences differ from the mod creator's, you will not be guided towards choices they're not into.

This in no way way prevents you from making your own choices, no content is blocked by ignoring the prompts given by the mod

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Is it pre-programmed that Karishma is Futa...???

If I choose to not see futa/trans, is that mean Karishma's dick will vanish or just I dont see the scenes..??

As I see Pregnancy tag.
She could be a potential girl in that case.

ZHDarkstar

Feb 1, 2021
Is this a compressed version? Because I just checked the current uploaded build and nothing was missing from it.
I think I found what the source of this issue is. Laik's modded prologue.rpy was missing some of the image variable definitions that are found in the currently uploaded build. I copied the missing code into the prologue.rpy and the missing file errors went away.

Here's the updated prologue.rpy file if anyone else is experiencing this issue when using the mod

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I played his previous game and it was okayish. But this is a clear step down. What a mess. The animations are even worse, did anyone see that jelly penis? I got this cause of all the tags, but the game is just too disorderly. This needs some serious rework to be decent.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I played his previous game and it was okayish. But this is a clear step down. What a mess. The animations are even worse, did anyone see that jelly penis? I got this cause of all the tags, but the game is just too disorderly. This needs some serious rework to be decent.
I disagree.
The animations are getting better through the story (not that I care much). Not sure to which jelly penis you are reffering to, there are some penises in the game, to me the MC looks fine in all times I remember....
The story is a bit confusing, I agree with that. It doesn't take it self to seriously... One of the best games for me becauseof that:
It makes you laugh AND your dick happy. :-D
( a few posts above you can read a summary of the story... surprisingly it is selfconsistent! :-O )
Would love more for the pantyfetish, but that's the only thing for me to criticize. ;-)
Feel free to play other games, if this is not for your taste. :)

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes