the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Shrink v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
The Shrink [0.8 Part 2] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (4.7 GB/ 1.02 GB) : ,WorkUpload

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0 Final
Image Quality: 80%.
You sure you did the right version? The GoFile and PixelDrain downloads have a different file name, with Pt2 in it? Also, the file is larger.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Version from main post named by pt2,About size on pixeldrain and gofile (try downloading with services downloading size 4.7 GB), Pt 1 size 4.3 GB
I noticed that the Mega link in the OP has a different name then GoFile and Pixeldrain also - Mega does not have Pt2 in the file name. So it is wanting to to over-write my old version. I suspected that the Mega download version could be wrong, which is is why I mentioned it.

OldFapper

Aug 13, 2021
Yeah.... While "Allison" was solid 4/5 for me, with this one... Don't know what's wrong with the dev... Nah... Never again... trash bin

Reactions: Aelth

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 1
2nd P/s: I have fixed my mod to unlock some missing scenes. I suggest that you guys should play it from the beginning. Sorry for this inconvenience
3rd P/s: another fixed
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
does this work with the latest update?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
does this work with the latest update?
I'm not 100% sure if I broke something or not but I believe you can just edit the points yourself with saveeditonline, I just changed what appeared to be the point values (ones that weren't 1/0 switches) to 100

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes