McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Mmmm, I'm up to the point of foursome, but the game LOOPS endless at this point.
This intended, or a bug/glitch?

edit: sure is a bug! I even downloaded the previous version and it also infinate loops at same spot, so I can't get to the rest of the games content. :cry:

Last edited:

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Mmmm, I'm up to the point of foursome, but the game LOOPS endless at this point.
This intended, or a bug/glitch?

edit: sure is a bug! I even downloaded the previous version and it also infinate loops at same spot, so I can't get to the rest of the games content. :cry:

Yeah same here. I do have to mention, i use the multi-mod. So don´t know if this is a bug from the game itself or by the mod.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
I have already fixed this one from previous version
I don't think it is your mod, as I did a clean instal of 8 part 1, and 8 part 2, and it loops endlessly at the foursome.

Unless, you do something to saves that could cause it, unsure on this.

edit: i just did a 'jump allgirlsbounced7' to get past it, not sure if it will mess stuff up for my playthrough, o well

Last edited:

Gordon_79

Jun 8, 2022
Win mega link is 0.8 but gofile is 0.8pt2
Please, can someone confirm if the one through mega link is correct or not? I just downloaded it and its size on disk is 4.906.418 Kb (unextracted)

edit: i just started downloading the gofile link, it seems bigger than mega's. it should be the right file. Plz fix the mega link, thanks

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I had the same problem with the animations not loading but I played anyway. I hope there is some correction :(

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I don't think it is your mod, as I did a clean instal of 8 part 1, and 8 part 2, and it loops endlessly at the foursome.

Unless, you do something to saves that could cause it, unsure on this.

edit: i just did a 'jump allgirlsbounced7' to get past it, not sure if it will mess stuff up for my playthrough, o well
That was fixed ever since it was initially reported. Now, I don't know if the 95 build was updated with the fix or not, but if you have downloaded the current latest build without any MODS installed whatsoever... Then please, let me know which one of the girls is your "waifu" choice so I can verify this endless loop myself.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes