Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
for example I can't even get a choice in which futanari (trans) try to fuck me (fuck me), maybe I'm wrong something specific or maybe I have to write something at the beginning, do you have in mind what I have to do?
Just follow these steps, by step!!

Step 1: Sometime after u first meet Brenda at the gym, u'll eventually get to this point n the game below, n when u do click on the first option, "Go over for coffee."
screenshot0001.png

Step 2: Make sure u play through EVERYTHING, throughout EVER SINGLE SCENE u come across, until u get to this scene below. Don't worry about u leaving Bendas place after u guys watch "NEFLIXXX N CHILL," ur still going to eventually go right back over to her place again (to the scene below) when that said day comes to its very end.
(This scene used to come soon after the whole, as to what I'm personally choosing just call it-"NETFLIXXX N CHILL" scene that comes after that coffee u have with her, but the dev ended up choosing to just push the same scene below back passed a few scenes. Just bear with it, u'll get there..)
screenshot0002.png

Step 3: (2 clicks after the scene above)-When the "Yes" or "No" options come forth, like n the exact same scene below, click "Yes!"
N then just type the password-"password", (like it says n the same scene above), there's no need to click anywhere to do this
(If ur on android n the keyboard doesn't pop up by itself, then just "tap" under the text where it says to input the password.)
screenshot0003.png

Step 4: (Lastly) Shortly after a short scene with Brenda n some dialog, u'll then come to this exact same scene shown below. When u do, choose the second option.
(Which is the "trifecta" option-'Trans on Male')
screenshot0004.png

Oct 9, 2020
Just follow these steps, by step!!

Step 1: Sometime after u first meet Brenda at the gym, u'll eventually get to this point n the game below, n when u do click on the first option, "Go over for coffee."
View attachment 2041191

Step 2: Make sure u play through EVERYTHING, throughout EVER SINGLE SCENE u come across, until u get to this scene below. Don't worry about u leaving Bendas place after u guys watch "NEFLIXXX N CHILL," ur still going to eventually go right back over to her place again (to the scene below) when that said day comes to its very end.
(This scene used to come soon after the whole, as to what I'm personally choosing just call it-"NETFLIXXX N CHILL" scene that comes after that coffee u have with her, but the dev ended up choosing to just push the same scene below back passed a few scenes. Just bear with it, u'll get there..)
View attachment 2041231

Step 3: (2 clicks after the scene above)-When the "Yes" or "No" options come forth, like n the exact same scene below, click "Yes!"
N then just type the password-"password", (like it says n the same scene above), there's no need to click anywhere to do this
(If ur on android n the keyboard doesn't pop up by itself, then just "tap" under the text where it says to input the password.)
View attachment 2041258

Step 4: (Lastly) Shortly after a short scene with Brenda n some dialog, u'll then come to this exact same scene shown below. When u do, choose the second option.
(Which is the "trifecta" option-'Trans on Male')
View attachment 2041270
thank you thank you and thank you again, you are my savior

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tried very early version of this long time ago, nice to see there's so much new content for it. While some of the trans content was quite nice, the female versions still won since i really like the idea of us getting to impregnate that little maid. Will be waiting to see pregnancy content in later releases.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Being only a Active male with trans, i really enjoy this game. Congrats
Well only active male that bangs them, there is that twink/sissy option that the trans can bang, that becomes your cumdump should you choose to follow that path.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok, I just started playing this game not long ago, and I have a question. Who all can get pregnant? I assume the 3 sisters (Alice, Aiko and Melissa) can. But can anyone else like the mom or maids and such?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zargoth99

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 2
P/s 2: Fixed the animated scenes
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
thougth you should know, big part of your mod is not working,
those choices "all" got 0 effect at all - on 1st clean run
and on top of that there are missing scenes that you can get only without using mod, 2 of them with alice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes