RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
So the dev made a remake of the game does that mean that there is no sexual content yet and does that mean that i have to throw away and delete the old version?
That's right, if you don't delete the old version, the Thought Police will bust into your house and destroy all your electronics.

(It's possible that you won't be able to install both versions at the same time. However, the old version is still available on this thread's first post)

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Finally this remake is out damn I can't wait to see how beautiful Melissa looks now. :love:

CircaAD

Oct 9, 2021
OMVN has promised big and delivered less before. And denied it in the face of his own posts. I'll believe this remake is half as good as the OG only after it's actually delivered in whole.

Reactions: Jarul

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm about to try the game for the first time, how is the pregnancy content now? Seems like all the comments about it are on the older side. Also, is the content in general closer to the corruption or on the romance side?

I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 2
P/s 2: Fixed the animated scenes
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Is this mod still working?

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
i have nothing against this game from the start,i loved every update of it but goddamnit?why remaster when its already perfect?
ughh ive lost my appetite.another fave who follows the remaster path.
Meh, i was also with this game from the start and liked almost every scene and rather would have continued. But the story didn't really flow and some scenes happend very ad-hoc, So I understand why OMVN might want to do a remake/remaster to clean it up. Besides if the two-week-update schedule is consistent, you'll be back.

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I just tried the Remake & Remastered version, (Links in the OneManVN Discord) and all I can say is, even though there is currently no sexy content, IT HAS AMAZING POTENTIAL!!!!

The story is more fluid, put together better, and easier to understand.
The character graphics are better, (especially Alice, she's slightly THICC'ER which makes her even SEXIER) and by the looks of things, there are new charcters to see, for example there is already a new sexy, slightly nerdy lookin lass at the bakery, (turns out she's an old friend of the MC's from school) for players to enjoy when the R&R version starts getting regular updates.

The top 5 I'm lookin for some sexy content the most, in order is.
Dominant Trans Brenda (OneManVN has said that he plans on remaking all Trans characters into females for those that don't want trans content)
Dominant Mistress Melissa
Trans Vanessa
Trans Karishima
Alice

Regardless of whether, the OG version is continued till finished, (so there will be a template for the R&R version to build from)
or cancelled for the R&R version, (basically a clean slate build)
I truely love the SHRiNK and cannae wait for more!!!!
Keep up the amazing work OneManVN!!!!
Agreed, a more fluid story is needed
I hope for the sucess

Btw, Alice with QOS Swimsuit hm....

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
sorry for the dev but the new look on the little sister is very meh, no cuteness at all and also looks way too mature
Has he forsaken us?:oops:
OneManVN has said that he plans on remaking all Trans characters into females for those that don't want trans content
But what if you just want them all to be subs and not to fuck your women aka sharing?

Reactions: 7!0L4+02

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
But what if you just want them all to be subs and not to fuck your women aka sharing?
Loyal Loving or Loyal Dominant Trans everytime for me, they would never try anything with the women unless they have ma permission.
Regardless they can do whatever they want with me!!!!

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Wait huh remake? Why? This game was already one of the best looking ones on this site.... also does that mean that there is no new content?

Edit: Ok played it not only is there no new content there is barely any content at all period.
I don't know this is kind of a head scratcher I read the change log so I know his reasoning for doing a remake but it just seems unnecessary, I assume the remake will be in catch up mode for at least half a year/full year to just get back to where the old one was so yeah. :confused:

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 2
P/s 2: Fixed the animated scenes
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Wondering if this will work for the updated remake

• Angry
Reactions: Mario4don

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I'm kind of meh about remakes when they're so far in but if the dev keeps what they said about updating every 2 weeks instead of months I think it'll be fine. I'm still not sure if I like the new models. I guess I'll have to see once we get into some actual sex scenes. I'm neutral atm but I think the story is being more fleshed out so far which is a good thing.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The original renders were some of the best I have seen, so a visual remake seems quite unnecessary. Remaking the story and game design are fine I guess as long as family fun times don't get removed. I don't see a patch, does that mean we can name relations? :unsure:
What I would really like is to see this game get finished sometime in the next decade, as I really enjoyed it a long time ago. ;)

Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes