Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Another one to delete. Remaking is bullshit unless it's after the original is complete. Why do devs do that? It's basically the same as abandoning and starting a new one.
In my opinion, devs do a remake in the middle of the game because they have lost interest in the story or they have forgotten what direction they wanted it to go. In either case they are buying time so to speak to figure things out. All the while hoping that they gain and maintain the number of supporters that they have so that they do not lose any money.

Just my opinion.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
In my opinion, devs do a remake in the middle of the game because they have lost interest in the story or they have forgotten what direction they wanted it to go. In either case they are buying time so to speak to figure things out. All the while hoping that they gain and maintain the number of supporters that they have so that they do not lose any money.

Just my opinion.
I would drop (and have dropped) any I patroned that did that.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Please update your mod for RR Part 1!! ---------- :cool:
No reason for a mod. You choose to either be dominate or be dominated or choose a Love route, each LI has there own paths and it's only 2 or 3 choices in this remake so far.

hds666

Feb 6, 2020
Thanks you for all the mod updates:giggle:.
Can you please update the mod again for the latest version?

Just started downloading the remake (compressed version), I'll check if there are any sex scenes to include.

Edit.

Nothing to include but the mod is broken (lot's of images references to fix). Something I can start working tomorrow, no hurry with this one.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Hell-Fire

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
Please help remind me of how to "Correctly" put in the relationships... The landlady is definitely not the mom right? and are all three girls definitely not sisters? or was one of them definitely not the cousin?
For the ones that live in the house with you at the beginning, the "landlady" is definitely not the "mom". The younger "roommates" are definitely not your "sisters" and the "childhood friend" that visits is definitely not your "cousin".

Hope this definitely helps. ;)

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Hard to believe people actually like having to start over after over a year of gameplay. That shit makes me never play the game again, delete it and drop if a patron. If I like the game I want it to continue to the end. I don't EVER want to start over from scratch. If I don't like the game I wouldn't be playing from the start. If I saw one I didn't play before get restarted like this I wouldn't bother because a dev that can't get their shit together by anywhere close to this far in can't be trusted.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
I read a couple pages of comments, and it sounds like that was more content than this "remake" so I'm done.
Laterz.
Into the trash pile.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 2
P/s 2: Fixed the animated scenes
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
hope you update soon

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes