no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
i wish the dev would just continue the story. im not normally the person that complains when a dev decided to remaster their old art work but it does annoy me because it take so much time away from developing new content. i get why devs do it, when the start of a game looks like it was done by a different artist it would bother me too, but iirc the art was never bad (maybe im forgetting how it was, but it definitely wasnt so bad it needed to be redone). there also isnt that much done, so hopefully it doesnt take too long to get to the new content again, maybe the dev will alternate between new and rework but since the point system has been reworked it may not be compatible.
Even though i hope it doesnt take too long to finish this rework, the story is kinda a mess i wouldnt mind the story getting a partial rewrite, like i dont even remember what is the shrink is, i know its a term that means therapist but i dont think thats accurate in the context.

Mar 16, 2020
TBH I don't mind the idea of a reboot as much as I mind the actual product. Alice and Aiko's faces look a bit off, not really an upgrade. The mom and Melissa look great, but it's a bummer when half the family members come out of a graphics remake looking (IMO) worse.

Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
Just finish the damn game 1st, why remake something thats not finished and we have to wait 2 years until it catches up to the old game
That's the latest evolution in entertainment. Before it was all about remaking old movies, TV shows, and games. Now we're getting remakes of stuff before it's even finished. I, for one, applaud devs for getting a leg up on Hollywood.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
I really prefered Mellissa's purple hair. :-(

And the older chars looked cuter/softer.... porpably with a bit of time we get used to them.
New path system: Yeah. Was needed.

Couldn't see much of it yet, but I really really hope the crazy stupidity of a story still stands!
The Shrink is the only erotic VN that made me laugh. And it did it several times. (y) (y)

• Sad
Reactions: Azeroth67000

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Knowing the dev, the latter
If that's true she shouldn't even be in that swimsuit then. Builds a false narrative that "might happen". Most every dev i've seen do a remake, the remakes are tidied up a bit but they all have failed to deliver and take longer and longer to release and updates are tiny and disappointing. Hope that's not the case here.

Reactions: CircaAD

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Curious if the choices will matter this time, or if the MC still get's raped by his sister and has femdom content, even if your on the maledom path...

Etheric

May 30, 2017
If that's true she shouldn't even be in that swimsuit then. Builds a false narrative that "might happen". Most every dev i've seen do a remake, the remakes are tidied up a bit but they all have failed to deliver and take longer and longer to release and updates are tiny and disappointing. Hope that's not the case here.
I'm not sure how assets work on Ren'Py but probably the dev just seach for swimsuit and find it pretty enought without knowing what is about it. The plot and interaction with Alice insinuates nothing.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I've made a small mod for this game. This one will set all of your points to 100 and unlock all scenes and I added some of my recommended choices (it is not unnecessary due to its in-game walkthrough system). Enjoy this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P/s: Updated to v0.8 part 2
P/s 2: Fixed the animated scenes
View attachment 1835589 View attachment 1835596 View attachment 1835597
Please update your mod for RR Part 1!! ---------- :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
such a fkin great remake that they cant even add a fking gallery by now. holy sht nvm that fkin chapter 1 were abysmal in contents, really milking it for next to nothing :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes