joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Attached you should find a full walkthrough for The SHRiNK 0.4 explaining where points are gained, how scenes are unlocked and how to define the relationships between characters (I made some of them related, crazy, right?)
If there's anything I missed or any problem with it just @ me and let me know

edit - Updated with new version Nov'20
Are you going to update the WT? (pls)

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Updated the gallery mod to 0.5.2. Credits to IAmAB for making it and S0K4_3K for the last update.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.6.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.7., tested with broken_division compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8 part 2., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.
Does it work with the original file? If yes installation instructions please?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:love: :love: Fuck.. I loved it! this remastered. I already liked this Dev's games a lot and now with improvements in the scenes and much prettier characters I fell in love :love::p:p

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

immaim

Aug 5, 2019
:love: :love: Fuck.. I loved it! this remastered. I already liked this Dev's games a lot and now with improvements in the scenes and much prettier characters I fell in love :love::p:p
Are there any new scenes or simply old ones with higher quality image(+ perhaps some pace/mechanic changes)?

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
I personally am unhappy with the remaster so far, mostly because it will now probably take several years to reach the point in the story of the OG version. The likelihood of this game being abandoned have now also drastically increased, as remasters are usually a death sentence in my experience.
In my opinion, Melissa also looked better with blue hair, but maybe she can still dye it later. In general though, the renders of the og were perfectly alright and in some scenes I even consider them more vibrant than this build.
If it was up to me, I'd urge the dev to reconsider the remaster and maybe instead just replace some of the renders of the original and continue developing that.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I just tried the Remake & Remastered version, (Links in the OneManVN Discord) and all I can say is, even though there is currently no sexy content, IT HAS AMAZING POTENTIAL!!!!

The story is more fluid, put together better, and easier to understand.
The character graphics are better, (especially Alice, she's slightly THICC'ER which makes her even SEXIER) and by the looks of things, there are new charcters to see, for example there is already a new sexy, slightly nerdy lookin lass at the bakery, (turns out she's an old friend of the MC's from school) for players to enjoy when the R&R version starts getting regular updates.

The top 5 I'm lookin for some sexy content the most, in order is.
Dominant Trans Brenda (OneManVN has said that he plans on remaking all Trans characters into females for those that don't want trans content)
Dominant Mistress Melissa
Trans Vanessa
Trans Karishima
Alice

Regardless of whether, the OG version is continued till finished, (so there will be a template for the R&R version to build from)
or cancelled for the R&R version, (basically a clean slate build)
I truely love the SHRiNK and cannae wait for more!!!!
Keep up the amazing work OneManVN!!!!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
The Shrink [R-R Part 1] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux/Mac (838 MB/ 148 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hell-Fire

Nov 9, 2021
Updated the gallery mod to 0.5.2. Credits to IAmAB for making it and S0K4_3K for the last update.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.6.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.7., tested with broken_division compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.

Updated the gallery mod to 0.8 part 2., tested with (Asenaris) compressed version.
Thanks you for all the mod updates:giggle:.
Can you please update the mod again for the latest version?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Damn, I love these curves :love: Please add animated scenes with moans, then I bet this game will rock the world (y)

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
So the dev made a remake of the game does that mean that there is no sexual content yet and does that mean that i have to throw away and delete the old version?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes