Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The quality noticeably fell off with later updates and some of the sex scenes were laughably bad, the one with the redhead sister losing her toupee was especially hilarious. Hopefully putting a new coat of paint on it improves it overall.

Reactions: ANDERSONKUN1

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
THE SHRiNK R&R [Part 1 v1.4] [OneManVN] crunched shrinked

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,36 GB / 196 MB - TheShrinkR&R-Part.1.4-pc-shrinked.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,33 GB / 163 MB - TheShrinkR&R-Part.1.4-mac-shrinked.zip
= ~14,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
slow reader. :p
depends on what the 'read' is, In a VN with ability to reload & see different scenes I'm doing some looking and even a bit of drooling, it isn't the same as tearing thru a 750k word novel in a night, you should stop and appreciate the scenery ....and boobs. I could go thru the Wheel of Time, the entire series in less than 2 weeks (4.5 million words spanning 14 cannon novels) I may not set any records but no one would call that slow :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev
Some of the pics are too dark you might want to add more light so they are easier to see. I played the old version and I am really looking forward to seeing the next update ;)

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
is this for the old version? it's just that in the remake I don't see the gallery, or where you can enter the patreon code.
i haven't played the new version so no idea if its in the new one, in the old one there is a scene where you sleep or dream something like that and the game asks if you have a patreon code once you enter it you get a 3rd path with futa and femdom.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I see futa/trans and sissification in the tags here, can anyone tell me what those encompass in the game?
The tags haven't been updated for the remake.
Currently there's a trans maid.

There used to be a few trans characters the MC could have sex with (dom/sub/switch) and one character who can be feminised and made into a sissy.

Reactions: TMaximum

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Imagine paying money for the game you liked, just so it being scraped and remade with almost zero content and once a year update :)(y)
Nobody paid for a game they liked.
People paid money to provide funding for an incomplete project that was in development. That incomplete project has been restarted and all throughout those same people have been, and still are, free to withdraw their funding at any point.

The exact same thing happens in gaming, movies, television/streaming and they've got infinitely higher budgets.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I don't get the complaints. The new look is definitely good. The 2 younger sisters look way better in this remake. In the original only Karishma looked really good, imho.

Reactions: zz botom and m4pII

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I don't get the complaints. The new look is definitely good. The 2 younger sisters look way better in this remake. In the original only Karishma looked really good, imho.
I don't like the personality changes. Most characters have entirely different personalities compared to what they used to have. Plus I preferred the purple hair over slightly less red than her sister.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes