Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Interesting so far, wish there was a way to ignore Karishma harder, and at this point I've come to the conclusion, after playing both his games and all three paths in Allison, that this dev REALLY love big booties. Honestly surprised he's not named MC Hammer.

On a side note did he get a discount for using the same names as his other game?

On a further note wtf is up with Aiko's paths? Cause from their names I don't want either...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Master of Puppets

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Any updates on this?
Devs in the middle of an update for the Dom route of his other game Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.5.5] [OneManVN]
That should have its final release of this cycle in the coming week.
After that it's either the Alison Love route or SHRiNK - patrons decide and whichever one wins will be followed by the other so this will be either be updated a couple of times in March or a couple of times in April.

Reactions: L30

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
Thanks for the crunching and the upping, but how does one get around the download timer with Mega? It's one of the reasons I don't prefer them, also with their 1GB limit with certain browsers.

Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

THE SHRiNK [v0.2] [OneManVN] PC Compressed

Original Size: 633 MB
Compressed: 121 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC: MEGA

Enjoy! :D

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
This game seems promising and I like it so far. I don't want to come off as impatient, but any ETA on the next update?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes