Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
So far only a scene in the prologue plus a passive scene in game, but there are three trans characters in the game. It's worth the play if for nothing else but to get an idea of what's coming.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
need some futa action with the blond one and the cousin
Sometimes in life, we get what we ask for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the threesome, well, let's just say that the choice will be there for you to make. I've learned a lot from working on Alison. I intend to make this a maze of choices. So, choose to bang them both when the time comes.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
As for the threesome, well, let's just say that the choice will be there for you to make. I've learned a lot from working on Alison. I intend to make this a maze of choices. So, choose to bang them both when the time comes.
big niiiiiiice its the blonde girl from the gym?

she look like the cousin but long time didnt play the game

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She is gorgeous, I love the short blonde hair. And I really love fingering too, so good to see that. :love:

No, her tits are bigger and faker and she has longer hair. The short-haired cutie is the cousin.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

With any luck, I may be getting the second Ti next month. And if that happens, updates will no longer be so far apart. It's killing me as well tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte and L30

SliceOfChAoS

Jan 19, 2019
i may be blind but will you get mel points on her dom path or is it only femdom path like walkthrough shows? i have made a few searches and couldn't find a conclusive answer so i have decided to ask the masses.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i may be blind but will you get mel points on her dom path or is it only femdom path like walkthrough shows? i have made a few searches and couldn't find a conclusive answer so i have decided to ask the masses.
Both paths will be developed simultaneously. In other words, this coming update in a few days is bringing Dom and sub-points and of course the scenes to go with it. This is only part one, part two comes in the middle of April or so.

SliceOfChAoS

Jan 19, 2019
Both paths will be developed simultaneously. In other words, this coming update in a few days is bringing Dom and sub-points and of course the scenes to go with it. This is only part one, part two comes in the middle of April or so.
okay thank you for clearing that up for me.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
SHRiNKage should be coming to patreon sometime this weekend. Part one of it at least. And seeing as the SHRiNK fans have been starved for far too long. I've decided to make the entire month of April, a SHRiNK me, baby, three more times this month. In English. All updates will be SHRiNK I believe a minimum of three and a possible max of four parts release to complete the update. Now, I know what you're thinking...
Or was it, oh yas, yas please more! I forget. She's coming to SHRiNK Aka (Winter) Known as the Sexy heart-stopper Heather.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes