GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I think that was more of a joke than something else. ^^

Sadly there are no Futas in the game (yet?). Who knows what that mad woman has in mind.^^
And I only call them Futas, when they have both sex parts, otherwise they are transsexual.
Yep - a bad joke. I need to spend more time reading. lol.

Reactions: HorizonD

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Don't listen to the negativity, do more Full Package Futa/Trans content. It's hot, and content dedicated to "male on futa/trans" is so damn rare. It's such a breath of fresh air to see the dude not to be forced into becoming their weak submissive sex toy (or for the man to be suddenly transformed into a biological girl for us as their plaything), for once.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Don't listen to the negativity, do more Full Package Futa/Trans content. It's hot, and content dedicated to "male on futa/trans" is so damn rare. It's such a breath of fresh air to see the dude not to be forced into becoming their weak submissive sex toy (or for the man to be suddenly transformed into a biological girl for us as their plaything), for once.
In case you missed it. I'm going to release a patch at some point. Not including it in the main game, optional but fully loaded with that.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
In case you missed it. I'm going to release a patch at some point. Not including it in the main game, optional but fully loaded with that.
I didn't see that, good to know. I literally just found out about the game, specifically because I just noticed the Futa/Trans tag, and I was curious at to how far that went. I skimmed the game real quick to see how well it was put together and said tag content, then noticed all the down cries against girls with extra.

I definitely want to see more of the maid, and girls like her, so it's on my watchlist now~

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Or what? Are you going to restart the game and start pulling out?
Nope, if you read she was talking "For the wimps mad at the futa-content even when you choose to have trans-content...it's still avoidable" and i just said that the only bad thing IF a char in this game is futa and IF the dev put pregnancy, they cannot have the mc children, in my games if they have pregnancy, i always have kids. Read a little before posting.

• Haha
Reactions: supermanz95

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I didn't see that, good to know. I literally just found out about the game, specifically because I just noticed the Futa/Trans tag, and I was curious at to how far that went. I skimmed the game real quick to see how well it was put together and said tag content, then noticed all the down cries against girls with extra.

I definitely want to see more of the maid, and girls like her, so it's on my watchlist now~
Well, you're in luck. Next part coming sometime in May, will include a full scene of Brenda and MC (Default name of the blonde trans babe)

Reactions: PervyMage32

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I hope we will get more content with the :sneaky:"landlady" :sneaky:
The "landlady" and anyone who enters the house to stay, is considered main girl. So, you will get content with each update. I'm in the process of building a monster PC, as I near my goals on Patreon, the closer I am to that final goal. Once that is done. I'm going to drown you guys in content. It's hard to do that now with a single GPU.

RavenGrey67

Feb 18, 2018
She is. That's my sweetheart, my angel, Alison/Alice from my first game "Alison" as you apparently know. And no, she is not it. The Futa trans is literally skippable, completely avoidable. People as you may already know just need to complain about something.
why have a name select for her if the program ignores that selected name and just calls her alice, though? starting with everyone going to the party and continuing off and on, and then picking up again around the trip to the movies, the characters repeatedly refer to her as alice when I had selected another name...breaks immersion....other than that, nice game!

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get Aiko's femdom path?
Does she even have one? I mean there's a punch bag route with her where she beats the crap out of the MC (and his dick), but it seems that the final destination of this route is not a femdom relationship but her accepting the MC. I may be mistaken though and would like to know for sure myself as I like her too.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
why have a name select for her if the program ignores that selected name and just calls her alice, though? starting with everyone going to the party and continuing off and on, and then picking up again around the trip to the movies, the characters repeatedly refer to her as alice when I had selected another name...breaks immersion....other than that, nice game!
Already fixed in the official release

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That should have been fixed with this latest update. I guess not. I will look into that once again. Thanks for mentioning it. It is not intentional btw.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
When did you download it? Should've been fixed in the version released on Tuesday.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes