Jun 15, 2017
I've had this conversation with many supporters of mine in the past. Some who were willing to pay almost what I make a month for it to be in-game. Here is the problem. Hateful people would go out of their way to try and destroy the game, and obviously me along with it by harassing me over Patreon and endlessly reporting it, as well as making sure they tell everyone in every single forum on earth how this game is 100% gay content and to never ever download it. I would then end up spending everything I have to track down said people and end them along with myself without any doubt.

So, in order to avoid a very dark ending to two or more lives, I choose to just do what's tolerable by the standards of this world. Even this much is pushing the limits. I already have people who leave comments on public posts on my page "This game is all about trans, and gay content, don't play this shit, avoid this game like the plague if you like girls." Meanwhile, the game is 98% female.

If we count the female's VS trans we would get like a 5 to 1 ratio and that's just with a handful of updates. Not to mention all the other females we just saw this update on the screen. The game is drowned in pussy and yet "This is a gay game focused on trans content only" Maybe when the world matures and these people die a lonely and miserable death in a dark and damp corner somewhere. I can actually create art without fear of upsetting someone or offending them so hard they go out of their way to try and ruin my life.

This may sound like a rant to some. It is not. These are the realities developers who dare to do anything but "straight" content face every single day. So, it's not about the money, it's not that I can't do it, or don't want to do it. I don't think on a personal level when creating content. To me, creating what the customer/patron is willing to pay for is a job. Not a personal opinion. But, when you weigh the risks, it's just not worth it. My games would be nuked to oblivion with hate and flooded with cancerous individuals.

Hopefully, this helps you understand why I am not going down that path. Maybe someday when those who like trans content become more vocal about it and support the people who go through this shit to create it, we can talk about a future down that road. For now, I'd like to live a peaceful life and create content that won't force me to go nuclear on someone.
Damn, Just played the game for the first time ,and I have to say I already love it! Sucks to hear there is so much negativity around the FUTA/TRANS aspect of the game as you can simply turn it off at the start. Anyway, good luck with the game! I wish you the best of luck and Alice is best girl:love:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Bout to start the game, but is Aiko actually a sister? Seems weird that there is one Japanese sister in a house of white people lol. If she was adopted and its mentioned in game, I will be fine with that.

Reactions: Boneprone

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Bout to start the game, but is Aiko actually a sister? Seems weird that there is one Japanese sister in a house of white people lol. If she was adopted and its mentioned in game, I will be fine with that.
*roommate :sneaky:
Buuut her Dad was half-Japanese and she took after his side of the fam more than her mothers side
that's what i heard anyway
or what I made up
who knows

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Yup. I am going to do just that, as soon as I have saved up enough $ for my proper "Workstation" When that is done, I am going to release it as a patch. This way only those who want it can download it. It's just going to take time and $ is all.
As a patreon I would like to say I support this workaround.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
First I would like to congratulate you on your work. It is really awesome.

As for the graphics card I would say that your assessment was correct 6 months ago, but now you can have a 2070S that has 85% rendering abilities and costs 2.6 times less (current prices).
Of course if you go for max power you'll do a quad-SLI of 2080TI but that's for pros like you I believe.
The Extra VRAM that comes with a 2080 Ti is the only reason many devs recommend the Ti, it's not so much the power. With the scene sizes, I work and at the quality, I try to render as often as I can... Even the 11GB that already loses a chunk of VRAM by the pos windows 10OS is not enough. Personally, I can't wait for the rumored 16GB 7nm cards. And yes, I will most certainly go with the quad build. So, why did I recommend the next-gen GPUs? 7nm, less heat, less power consumption, and if the rumors are to be believed less pricey.

Reactions: Le Pew and L30

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i was scared of the game, but i was bored and i tried it anyway

I'm still scared(bc the faces, mostly Angel's eyes and Karishma's face, they freak me out) but at least i can say that (at least for now) it's a good game ^_^

For the wimps mad at the futa-content(aside from the fact that futanaris should be hermaphrodites so technically they should have both genitalia): even when you choose to have trans-content...it's still avoidable(with Karishma you can choose to not have sexual stuff with her/him/them).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

I'm still scared(bc the faces, mostly Angel's eyes and Karishma's face, they freak me out) but at least i can say that (at least for now) it's a good game ^_^

For the wimps mad at the futa-content(aside from the fact that futanaris should be hermaphrodites so technically they should have both genitalia): even when you choose to have trans-content...it's still avoidable(with Karishma you can choose to not have sexual stuff with her/him/them).
So, you are scared of angels and their eyes? And there are no futanari in this VN, that's a tag out of my control. It's trans :)

Reactions: L30

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Man, what beautiful models, good story, realy beautiful models, good music, the only negative thing is the giant amount of saves. The way the characters are introduced should be "hey, are you interested in this girl? Her content is available" and not be forced to choose the girl / scene (except the paths, that thing is nice to choose a different personality), that's why he is a monster in amount of saves, you need a giant amount to be able to see everything. In my opinion it is the only negative thing about the game. And of course, Alice is always a babe, damn...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017

The only bad part of having futa / trans characters in a game is that if the game implements pregnancy, they cannot have my children.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
so,,what exactly is the difference between a panty sniffer and a punching bag?? both sound negative..

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I think that was more of a joke than something else. ^^

Sadly there are no Futas in the game (yet?). Who knows what that mad woman has in mind.^^
And I only call them Futas, when they have both sex parts, otherwise they are transsexual.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes