Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
So, those who want trans will say "Yes" and she will be a dickgurl. Those who want only female pussy and buttholes will say "No" and get no dicks besides the MC in their playthrough.
looks like u need to be clearer maybe rename it

yes -> the dick only makes it better
no -> I am a weak boy who cant handle boi pussy

just kidding of course, great game, I really like it so far, I hope u wont branch out too much like in fall for the apple because having 3 completly different routes really takes away from the progress of the character development etc. Some people are not only here for the smut :D

• Angry
Reactions: supermanz95

chort4

Mar 30, 2018
My first reply for a game and it's about the music in the beginning. I didn't even play the game for a while so I could listen to it on repeat. At first I was like oh shit but then it started picking up I was like damn did not expect that. I'm dumb I know but who composed it, anybody know?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Not everyone is into the same things and this a boring as fuck world if they were
Don't like it? Turn it off
I agree if Futa/Trans isn't to your liking then why even bother downloading a game with this content? Then coming into the discussion thread complaining about it? Just keep looking as there are tonnes of games without this! I personally hate ntr content but never go into a thread and complain if the game i'm playing has it and it's avoidable, if it's not then I move onto another game as I respect everyone's personal choices in fetishes.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Reactions to 0.3.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It takes a really dedicated student to take on the master. He would need to stop perving and completely focus on the training which he is clearly not... So, uh. Yeah, that's never happening with Aiko, being outdone by our "hero" :LOL: As for Brenda, you've seen nothing yet I'm currently working on finishing the entire night there.
This is a spoiler so read it only if you don't mind.
As for the text, feel free to mod it for those who want it, need it. I'm leaving it as is. I have a shit ton of things to do as is, and it's not as simple as adding a switch, I've modified it to look that way.

Reactions: Default123x

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I agree if Futa/Trans isn't to your liking then why even bother downloading a game with this content? Then coming into the discussion thread complaining about it? Just keep looking as there are tonnes of games without this! I personally hate ntr content but never go into a thread and complain if the game i'm playing has it and it's avoidable, if it's not then I move onto another game as I respect everyone's personal choices in fetishes.
Sorry, but at the moment I can't afford to do a full trans content only route. Those who choose trans on will have to make do with saving, checking the trans content, and go back to the girls from there. I will, however, try to add the choice where it won't interfere with the main girls in the future. This was done before the trans switch was added, so I didn't have the chance to alter the timelines. I'll try to keep the choices in mind next time. In short, I'll make it so trans pops up whenever we don't have things to do with the girls (if possible) sometimes you will still have to choose, but I will try to link it back to that same girl and continue where you left off.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry if I was reading too much into things, with the last scene with Vanessa it looked like there was a pattern emerging.
No worries man. I'm sure it is something that many devs on here shy away from. So, I don't blame you for being frustrated. The switch you were so kind to add allows me to finally give trans lovers what they want. The full experience minus the MC getting dicked. I'm not going that far, but we will get everything else a "Top" MC gets to do. And when I think "This might be too much" I'll make it a choice. Maybe some don't want to play with her girly cock, after all, some just want her bent over and submit.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
the default names for characters are sometimes overwriting the chosen names
Good catch. It was manually typed in as "Brenda" by me. I guess I like that name and forgot to add [] anyhow, it is now fixed! Will release an official build on here sometime soon.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes